Chapter 6 Part 1
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Within a courtyard of a large manor sat a girl, this manor was at the center of a large city in an area that was surrounded by a wall dividing the homes that were owned by those within the middle and lower class to the aristocrats. While it was visible that the girl had begun to experience the physical changes that came with her teenage years she still maintained a youthful appearance that most would confuse her for a child if not for her eyes which exhibited both maturity and determination. She has long vibrant red hair and wore plain but clearly expensive clothes that were for the purpose of training. The clothes clung tightly to her body showing that physical training was not something that was foreign to her.

Surrounding the girl were two floating figures. The two figures were the size of a fist and seemed to be created out of flames, the shape which they took was much harder to identify as it was constantly fluctuating and stretching. It was as if the orbs were a prison and within it were creatures constantly attempting to break free. On occasions the orbs would protrude a set wings, but as soon as they appeared they would be pulled back in by the orb. As this was happening around her the girl simply sat there unmoving with her eyes closed. The only signs of life that she gave was the slow consistent breathing and the occasional squinting of her eyes. 

As they were focusing a person appeared they were in formal attire and seemed to be a servant. What stood out was the fact that this servant made no noise as they approached the girl. The way that they presented themselves with every step they took was perfect, but it also did not come out as forced. As they continued to get closer they eventually stopped and before that could even speak the girl opened her eyes, stood up and faced the servant. This action led to no response from the servant as if it had not been the first time the girl had done this. The servant then began to speak and after a few moments the girl provided a brief response and began to follow the servant.

Within the second story of the manor was a young boy whose appearance was identical to that of the girl. The boy was looking out of a large window staring at the two figures within the courtyard. While it was clear that the boy's attention was mainly focused on the figures within the courtyard, specifically his sister, it was also passively focused on listening to the conversation that was occurring behind him.

Behind him were six men, five of them were sitting on a large table having a discussion.

Announcement
Decided to post this chapter into 2 parts since they do not focus on the same characters. The second half is at at 700 words it should be  finish at around 1300.
0