Chapter 1
22 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What Am I?

That is the question I ask myself. Doctors said that I had amnesia, that's why I can't remember anything.

Someone told me they were my mother, and my name was Lu Jixuan. She introduced herself as Jiang Shiqing, and told me that we would go back home in a week.

Makes sense, because I overheard them saying I needed to stay at the hospital for further observation. That's the only thing I can remember during their conversation.

There were two nurses taking care of me, I heard them saying that the kid right next to my ward was from a wealthy family. And they saw that the kid's elder brother was handsome and wanted to try and pursue him. It was a meaningless conversation.

During that week when I stayed at the hospital, I snuck out of my ward. And tried to leave the hospital as I was dying of boredom. When I left the hospital, I saw a playground and decided to sit and wait there.

A boy was also there alone, I talked to him. We had an insightful conversation about life and fate.   The nurse who was taking care of me, found me and dragged me to my ward. I still remember his dull expression, it was exactly the same as mine.

When I think about it again, his face was cold yet handsome. His appearance was quite ethereal, he has a certain charm like the moon. So near yet so far.

When we got back to my ward the nurse scolded me for running off and making her so worried. I stayed in the ward for the rest of the day.

The next day, I looked at the window to see the birds chirping and flying around. The leaves swaying on the tree. I saw the boy again, he was outside the ward next to me. With the same dull expression, I went out of my ward and greeted him.

This time we told each other our names, and we chatted a lot. Even though I lost my memories, I seem to feel a connection between us. It was as if we knew each other, even though we didn't. Judging from his expression, we weren't familiar with each other.

Then his elder brother came, I immediately left after I said my goodbyes.

.............................................

Jixuan already left, it's quite boring without him. No one in my family is interested in this topic, compared to him. I should probably do my assignments while waiting for mom and dad.

"Xiao Yu, did you wait for a long time?"

"Mom is sorry for making you wait."

"No, it's fine"

"Anyway, Xiao Yu. Have you brought the gift for your cousin?"

"Yes, Mom"

The door suddenly opened, and it was his cousin. Cheng Hongxin.

"Hello, Aunty!"

"Your already here, Xiao Yu. Give Hongxin her gift."

"Here, take it."

"Thank you, Shenyu!"

Cheng Hongxin took a peek on what was inside the luxurious looking paper bag, and saw it was the limited edition Elysían perfume.

Then her mother and father appeared, they started talking about important projects and which ones were worth investing in.

One of the projects were about a variety show, where the public will vote random high school students (around 300 students). And once there are already 100 students, the selected students will have to prove themselves that the voters wouldn't regret voting them. And the public would go through a voting system. The producers will choose the Top 5 students, and they will receive a guaranteed admission to any of the top universities. But the rules will still be changed.

……….........................

"Lu Jixuan, your mother is here."

The attending nurse said and then the door opened, Jiang Shiqing entered. When Lu Jixuan looked at her. She seemed to have something to say, I wonder what she has to say...

Author has something to say:

Hello *(^o^)/*

1