Chapter 1-0 “ Light Bringer “
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

One day, God created an angel that was beyond perfection. His name was Sama-el. As thousands of years passed, Sama-el chose his pride and emotions. So, he started a rebellion against his own father.

Sama-el looked at God with blazing eyes and said, "Father! The Bringer of Light is now with an army and he is here to take what is rightfully his!"

God looked at the rebellion and Sama-el then he

 sighed.

 "I'm sorry, my sons," he muttered sorrowfully.

As he froze Sama-el in the air, as well as the rebellion, he shouted with anger, "Sama-el! I shall banish you from Heaven and imprison you on Infinity!"

God looked at the rebels and said, "And to my sons who joined the rebellion, they will dwell in the Fires of Melenia!" 

"You can't do this, father! I was granted supremacy by the High Court!" he shouted at his father.

God looked at his son with cold eyes and said, "I am above the court, son."

A look of distraught and anguish flashed across Sama-el's face, the reality hitting him full force.

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

Henceforth God unleashed his wrath. Then Infinity took down Sama-el and imprisoned him into his stomach with nothing but the void. The rebels ran in fear as Melenia hugged the whole army with her blazing fire, eating them and imprisoning them in her void of fire.

As God looked at the Valley of Heaven, he sighed in disappointment. "I put too much hope in Sama-el."

Thus, he vanished.

...

...

...

However, the unthinkable happened. A lone warrior somehow slipped out of Melenia's grasp and jumped out of Heaven's gate. Yet, Melenia did not worry. In her mind, such a lowly angel couldn't survive a fall this high from Heaven.

"Fuck, I didn't want to get myself into that mess, shit!" he grumbled as he fall.

As the nameless angel fell to the earth below and miraculously survived the fall, the creatures that lived near that location felt the ground shake, some trees destroyed, and some rivers evaporated. It was something they had not experienced before.

                                               ⅄

...W-what the...where am I? What happened? Where is this place...? As confusion rose in my heart, I scanned my environment. It was a place I hadn't seen before.

However, I was immediately alerted by a noise that was coming nearer to me. As i tried to stood up, I saw creatures of unknown origin approaching me. They held sticks as if they were their weapons.

I was still weak, so I couldn't retaliate. Instead, they came over and started poking me with their sticks, a few even touching parts of my body that I hadn't touched before. I felt violated.

"Y-you filthy creatures, get the fuck off me!" I yelled at them.

 However, they were not deterred, and one of them spoke.

"You, creator? You, came?" he asked as he pointed at the sky above—at Heaven.

I slowly stood up, my strength finally coming back to me. With pain still coursing through my body, I said, "I am a lot of things, but a creator I am not."

Ignoring their stares, I started to walk away. In front of me was a vast and unfamiliar land. However, as I looked back from where I came from, I quickly found myself in front of a crater. 

And this is where the story begins….

0