2. Unexpected Morning (NSFW)
685 3 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Snuggling deeper into the warm mass besides me, I let out a small pleasant moan as I’m pulled even closer. Opening my eyes, I shift my gaze upwards and find a familiar kind smile looking down at me.

Her eyes are soft, kind, and as beautiful as ever. “Morning, cutie.” Her voice lilts slightly and sends chills of pleasure down my spine. As my body shivers slightly, she squeezes me a little tighter and I can’t help but melt even further into her.

“Mornin’,” I finally say after a few more seconds of just enjoying her presence. “What time is it?” I ask, glancing over her and at the window. The sun isn’t quite bright, but I can see it trying to peek through her curtains.

She lets me go and I immediately regret asking the question. As she pulls away from me though, I’m reminded of how little her nightie actually covers. I can feel a different warmth pooling in the core of my body as I watch her reach back towards her nightstand to check her phone. “It’s only seven thirty. We’ve got plenty of time.” Placing her phone back, she turns back to me just in time to catch me staring. I can feel myself averting my eyes despite myself, embarrassed to have been caught staring.

Scooting closer to me once more, she takes my chin in her hands and pulls my eyes back towards her. I feel fragile in her hands as she very gently leans forward and plants a gentle kiss on my lips. “You know that you’re allowed to stare. We’ve been dating for a month now, I’m not gonna be mad that you find me hot.” She scoffs slightly, glancing down at my own body and slipping a searching hand under my shirt. My breath hitches and she leans close enough to whisper into my ear. “I know that I enjoy your body with more than just my eyes.”

I moan slightly as her hand traces gentle circles on my stomach and I can feel myself getting hard. I wrap my legs around hers and pull her closer, grinding against her gently. She chuckles quietly, her voice low and slightly husky against my ear. “I love those little sounds you make, Firefly.” A warm comfort settles alongside the burning passion in my core at the pet name that she has for me. She stops with the gentle circles, her hands traveling higher under my shirt and towards my chest.

Her hands make it to my chest and I can’t hold in the deep moan that I make as she starts playing with my boobs gently. Not that I try very hard to actually keep it in. I slip my own hands up the back of her nightie, clutching at her desperately. My brain is a horny haze as I grind against her leg, I can feel her grinding against my own leg as she teases my chest all the while. I can feel my pleasure mounting and I pull away from her slightly.

I stop grinding against her for long enough to kiss her deeply, her tongue gently exploring my mouth before gently pushing it further down my throat. I can feel myself harden even more at that, completely submitting to her as she takes control. I love it when she takes control. After a few seconds, I pull away from the kiss to take a breath. As we pull apart from the kiss a trail of saliva connects my mouth and hers for only the briefest of moments, but that’s all it takes to drive me crazy.

Panting, I can feel my penis throbbing with need from all of Stella’s teasing. Considering the wetness against my leg, she must be feeling the same. “Can we, uh… you know?” I meet her eyes and she holds my gaze.

She leans in slightly, her voice still quiet. “Are you sure? I know last time…” she doesn’t finish the thought, but she doesn’t have to. Last time, I thought I was ready, but I got scared.

That was two weeks ago, and I’m more ready now than I was then. It’s been on my mind ever since and I’ve been worrying about it for long enough. I nod, taking her hand and squeezing it. “Yeah. I want you so bad, Starshine. I think I’m ready.” Her eyes shine at my own nickname for her and she nods happily.

She helps pull my shirt off and I lift my arms so she can do so. I start shimmying out of my pajama bottoms, taking my panties off at the same time. I can see her biting her lip as she looks over my whole body with approval. My cheeks flush bright red and my heart flutters as she eyes me hungrily.

I feel an immense happiness swell in my chest knowing that she’s checking me out. Even with my penis visible, I still feel beautiful and feminine. She makes me feel so at ease, so comfortable and loved.

Filled with a bashful confidence, I reach for the edge of her nightie and meet her eyes. Smiling sweetly at me, she raises her arms for me. With only the briefest moments of trepidation, I pull her nightie off of her slowly. I admire her soft and gentle curves as I do so, admiring every inch of her body. It’s a small grace that I’m already so flushed from everything else that I don’t become any redder when I finally pull it off of her breasts and over her head.

She really is so beautiful.

She reaches down to pull off her own panties, but I reach forward and touch her hand gently. She stops, looking me in the eye. “M-may I?” I ask quietly. She looks surprised at the offer, but she nods happily and lies back in the bed. Her expression is the perfect mix of gentle and sultry. I gulp, thumbing the edge of the band gently before slowly pulling them off.

Her panties are soaking, her genitals glistening in the gentle early morning light that happens to streak through the curtains. Tossing her panties to the side, I can’t help but trace my fingers along her thighs as I admire her pussy. It’s a little embarrassing to think about, but I’ve never gotten this far with another girl.

Stella gasps slightly and I glance up to look at her expression. As I continue to trace my fingers along the inside of her thighs, I can see the pleasure on her face. Her legs quiver slightly as I continue so I lean my head closer and start to plant kisses along her inner thigh. Her breathing continues to hitch, her legs twitching with every kiss.

Trailing the kisses closer and closer to her still glistening pussy, I pause with my mouth hovering over it. With only the briefest of hesitations, I kiss it too. Her lower body jerks slightly and I can hear her letting out the smallest of moans. I continue to kiss her there, savouring the taste. It’s sweeter than I expected her to taste, and also more addicting than I expected. Pushing my tongue inside of her and letting my mouth become a bit wilder, I start exploring her with every bit of my mouth.

I can feel her hips bucking as I do so, making note of what I’m doing with my tongue every time she twitches or bucks. I repeat the same actions every so often, delighting in the much louder gasps and moans that she’s making as I pleasure her with my mouth. I make sure to pay some extra attention to her clit and I’m rewarded for my efforts by the delightful sounds she lets out. My penis twitches needily as I eat her out, but I focus my full attention on pleasuring her. Her voice making those noises, the bucking of her hips, every expression of pleasure makes me just more turned on.

I feel her grab the back of my head, her hands threading themselves through my hair and I struggle to continue paying my full attention to pleasuring her. Her fingers in my hair feel downright erotic, but thankfully she pushes my face in closer to her and that helps bring my attention back with renewed vigor. “Oh my god… I’m gonna- gonna,” I don’t hear the rest of what she says as I look for all of the buttons that I’d taken note of. With her hands pushing me deeper into her, I flick my tongue and suck in all the right places to make her hips buck the most that they have.

Her grip tightens in my hair as her lower body quivers for several seconds. Her pussy spasms with pleasure, tightening around my tongue as I continue to try and pleasure her throughout the orgasm. The beautiful sounds of her moaning are much more intense than I’ve had the pleasure of hearing up until now. We’d done some fooling around before and even made each other cum before, but hearing her now I know that this is different. It feels good to know that I was able to make her feel even better than before and I feel my confidence about my decision strengthening.

Her grip loosens on my hair and I look up at her, licking my lips and savouring the lingering taste. “Fuck, Jen. That was… wow.” She’s panting for breath and I sit up, admiring her as she lies there on her back. Looking at her like this, panting and sexy as all hell, I can feel my own genitals crying at me for attention. Her gaze dips down to my waist and her smile turns sultry once more.

She gets up, guiding me gently to take her place and laying me down against the bed. My breathing accelerates and I can feel myself getting more excited. She leans over from beside me, whispering into my ear. “You just lay there and let me take care of you now.” Her tone has that sultry and teasing lilt to it and I can feel my brain going hazy once more.

Not completely in control of my thoughts or my mouth, I’m unable to completely stop the thought from slipping out. “Mommy…” It’s barely a whisper, but I know that Stella hears it because she glances at me with a smirk. I feel my already flushed face go even redder, starting to feel light headed from the embarrassment. “S-sorry, I don’t know, I just-”

Her finger against my lips stops me from freaking out as she smiles at me sweetly, the same as always. “Don’t be, Firefly. Do you want that? Do you want mommy to take care of you?” Her tone starts out gentle, turning slightly flirty and teasing towards the end. As she says this, her finger drags up my stomach and towards my chest. I’m already as hard as I can get, but I can feel myself becoming even more aroused at the thought. Who knew that I was into mommy doms…

Unable to speak at this point, I just nod and she gently grabs the bottom of my chin to lift it up. Meeting my eyes, she kisses me sweetly. “Don’t worry sweetheart, mommy will make you feel very,” she steps over me, “very,” she’s now on all fours looming over me and my heart is beating out of my chest, “good.” As she says that, she slowly lowers herself onto me and I can feel myself slip inside of her.

I moan as I feel her around me, her hands very gently holding my sides as she very slowly slides herself up and down my penis. My moaning is cut off as she leans down and starts making out with me once more. With the gyrating of her hips combined with her shoving her tongue down my throat once more, I’m in heaven. I can’t think about anything other than Stella and this moment. After several moments of making out, she pulls away to kiss my neck gently a few times.

Holding her close, she whispers huskily into my ear once more and it makes my hips buck in arousal. “You’re being such a good girl for mommy,” she nips my ears lightly and I can’t help but start thrusting my hips into her. She gasps slightly at the motion, leaning back to straddle me.

She starts playing with my chest as I moan loudly with each thrust. I can feel myself getting close and she leans in closely once more. “I’m close,” I say, panting the words out as she grinds her hips with my bucking.

“Me too, sweetheart.” She says sweetly. “You’ve been such a good girl so ahead and cum inside mommy, okay?”

That sends me over the edge as I thrust into her one last time, holding her tightly and moaning loudly. She holds me close as well, both of us panting as we recover from our first time properly having sex.

After a couple of moments, she does eventually pull herself off of me. I feel myself slip out of her and it’s a strange sensation. She’s just lying next to me and we’re both slightly sweaty and sticky. I feel her glance over at me, so I turn my head and meet her eyes. Her smile is kind, but I can see mischief in her eyes. “So… Mommy, huh?”

I groan, pulling a pillow over my head as she chuckles. “I’m sorry, it just slipped out. I don’t know where it came from.” I say, pulling the pillow enough away from my mouth that I’m sure she can hear me.

She pulls the pillow off, leaning over to peck me on the mouth. “I’m not bothered by it, Firefly. You seemed really into it and I’m just glad I could make you feel good. You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to, but I’m curious what brought it up.” She shrugs her shoulders and I sigh, searching my feelings for an answer.

“I’m honestly not sure… I’ve never really thought about it before or anything. It was just in the moment, when you said you were gonna take care of me I guess my brain just got carried away.” I tell her, snuggling in a little closer to her. I feel her hands go through my hair, much gentler than when I had been eating her out, and I feel some of the tension leaving my shoulders.

She hums gently for a few seconds, just running her fingers through my hair before saying anything else. “So it’s not because I’m ten years older than you?” She laughs as she says that so I know she’s kidding.

Still, I blanch at that, shaking my head vigorously. “No, definitely not. You know I don’t care about that.” I frown, thinking a bit more before looking up at her. “I guess it’s just that you’re… soft?” She tilts her head at me and I shake my head to get my thoughts straight. “You’re caring and I always feel comfortable around you. You’re always the one taking care of me and stuff, and I guess those are all just things I think a mom should be. Or, in this case, a, uh, mommy.”

She frowns slightly at that, pulling me closer. “I guess it makes sense considering your family sucks.” I don’t say anything else, just nodding. She rubs her hands in circles on my back comfortingly, “Well, I definitely don’t mind doing that again. Especially since I could feel how much you liked it.” Her voice lilts seductively and I can’t help feeling bashful once again. It may as well be my default state while around her with how gay she makes me feel.

She pulls away, slipping out of the covers and stretching. I watch her stretch, admiring her body once more. This time without all of the horny, I just admire how goddamn pretty she is. I sigh wistfully as I watch her and it causes her to look over at me. I don’t bother averting my eyes this time. We just had sex, so it doesn’t feel like I have to.

“So then, since we’re both already naked… wanna take a shower together?” She asks playfully.

Without skipping a beat, I start pulling myself out of the bed and follow her into the bathroom.

41