5. Hot for Aunt (NSFW)
663 3 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warm water rains against the back of my head, the gentle pressure against my skull calming my thoughts. The water drips all around my head and down the rest of my body, my hair plastered against my back as I bask in the bliss of the shower. Today was… wild, to say the least.

Too many emotions and wild revelations today. I can feel some of the stress falling away from my body, being carried away by the water dripping from my body. My worries over my family aren’t entirely gone… My relationship with Stella has managed to make things a different type of complicated, despite potentially having patched things up with my mom finally.

I try not to focus on the pooling ball of embarrassment that rises up whenever I think about the situation between me and Stella. It’s not our fault… but it doesn’t change the fact that we’re related.

My face flushes as I scrub my body down, my mind turning to Esther. Her words run through my head a couple times as I try to make them make sense in my head. She didn’t seem… bothered. Like, at all. She found out we were dating and she looked jealous, but still supportive.

Thinking about her words over and over again, I don’t really know how to feel about it. She called it hot. Looking down at my awkward erection, I have to wonder if I agree with her. I keep scrubbing my body down, trying to ignore the strange feelings pooling in my core.

I should just focus on what I know. And what I do know is that I love her no matter what. And well… we’ve kind of already had sex too many times to act like we haven’t. I sigh, looking down at my worsening erection. I clearly still find her… attractive. I think it would be really hard to not. What am I even doing standing here thinking about it, she’s the love of my life.

I finish my shower up, turning the hot water off and surrendering to the cold air hanging just outside of the confines of the shower curtain. I shiver as the cold permeates deep into my bones and I pat myself dry with a towel. I slip into the same pajamas I usually wear, drying my hair and trying not to let my thoughts drift too seriously.

I know that Stella and I will need to have a talk of some sort about what happened today. I do still love her… and I trust that she loves me. I don’t want her to feel weird about any of it at all. If she wants to put up some new boundaries… Well, I will have to learn to live with it.

Feeling fresh, clean, and ready for bed, I step out of the bathroom. Stella looks over at me, offering that same gentle smile as always. Fully stepping out of the bathroom, I pull the door closed behind me. I stand there dumbly for a few minutes, feeling unsure about laying down in the bed with Stella. My eyes drift towards the floor as I think about it some more. I mean… does she even want me here? Maybe I should stay on the-

“Firefly? Is… everything okay?” Stella’s voice is quiet, but it’s her tone that pulls my eyes back up and over to her. Her smile wavers slightly as she looks at me, fear in her eyes. She’s just as scared as I am.

Taking a deep breath, I take my first steps towards the bed, one at a time. As I approach Stella, I look down at the spot next to her. With a shaky breath, I ask her quietly, “can I lay with you?”

Stella takes my hands quickly, guiding me into the bed. “Please. I… don’t really want to be alone right now,” she admits shakily. I nod, knowing that there isn’t much else I could say to that. If she’s asking, I know that I wouldn’t ever turn her down.

As I slip under the covers, I cuddle close to her. Sinking into her touch as easily as always, I feel a lot safer just being in her arms. Her arms tighten around me, pulling me closer. I don’t say anything and she doesn’t either, the two of us just enjoying each other's presence for now.

I can feel myself getting antsy as Stella’s body presses against me warmly. I gulp down my nerves, asking the question that is probably on both of our minds first. “Stella… do we have to talk about… this?”

She sighs, letting me go so I can lay next to her. “You’re right. We should.”

I nod, leaning my head against her, but otherwise trying to keep to myself. “Mhmm.” We’re both quiet, neither one of us is sure what to say. I think carefully about the best way to approach the conversation, but my mind keeps going back to Esther’s words. Hot. She had called it hot. Glancing over at Stella, the woman who has been my girlfriend for the better half of the year at this point, and I try to shift my framing.

This is… my Auntie Stella. She’s my mother’s sister, but she’s still my girlfriend. I’ve always considered her attractive, downright sexy even. Even knowing what I do, that hasn’t changed at all. I turn to look her up and down, and as my eyes finally reach her own, we both stop and stare at each other. We were both checking each other out. I feel my face flush red as I look her in the eyes, a familiar warmth pooling in my lower body.

She’s the one who breaks the silence first. “You’re so beautiful, Jen.” She sighs, flipping onto her side and facing me properly. “I know I’ve said it before, but… I feel like I should say it again. I never knew my sister's child would grow up to be such a wonderful woman… I’m really proud of you.”

I can feel my eyes tearing up at her words, trying to control my emotions. “Thank you… Auntie.” As I say it an awkward silence settles between us. Here we are, lying together in her bed, and we’d done it. We’d acknowledged our blood relation. Frustrated by my own inability to find the right words and very aware of my erection that was remaining from me looking at her, I just say what’s on my mind. “Stella, can we have sex?”

She pulls her head back slightly as I ask the question, her eyes going wide while she stares at me. “Wh-what?”

I sigh, pulling closer into myself. I guess it was a dumb question. “Sorry… I just… still love you, and I always really liked when we… did it. If you don’t want to though, well… I understand.”

I feel an arm firmly grip my shoulder and I look up at her. “No, I…” she gulps lightly, her eyes dipping down briefly at my body before back up to my own eyes, “I want to. I just… I don’t know. Won’t it be weird? I mean… I’m your…” She doesn’t finish the thought, trailing off as she looks at me nervously.

“My aunt?” She nods at me and I lean forward, kissing her deeply. Words can’t describe how much I don’t care about that fact right now. She gladly relents, pulling me closer. After a few seconds of passionately kissing, I pull away just enough to whisper to her. “I don’t care about any of that. Right now, I want my Auntie to ravage my body.” My dick twitches with want against her as she holds me close and I can tell that knowing that she’s my aunt is doing the same for me as whenever I called her Mommy in the past.

Stella doesn’t waste any time in slipping her hands under my shirt and clawing at my back sensually. Not hard enough to hurt me, but just hard enough that it sends jolts of pleasure throughout my body. I hold her close and she trails some kisses down my neck, sucking at it pleasantly. She nips at my skin, eventually making it to my collarbone. With every little nip, I gasp sensually, grinding my hips against her legs while we’re tangled together.

As she tries to travel lower than my collarbone with her kisses, her fingers pull away from my back to fiddle with the buttons on my pajama top. Gently unbuttoning them, she continues trailing kisses down my chest as she pulls my shirt off. My gasping slowly turns into gentle whimpers and moans as she pushes me over so I’m lying on my back.

My lower body screams for attention, now that I’m not grinding against her leg. She very gently lifts her knee to press against my crotch while she starts planting kisses around my breasts. The pressure is just enough to make me moan gently, but not enough to satisfy my desires. It’s just a taste, she’s taking her time with me. She’s enjoying me. That thought fills my heart with a renewed hope and love for Stella, melting me into mush. Any remaining anxieties melt away and I’m able to focus all of my thoughts on enjoying every indecent touch that Stella makes with me.

She takes my nipple into her mouth, sucking gently. My back arches and I reach for her with my hands. Slipping my hands under her nightie, I find my hands reaching all over and feeling every bit of her stomach and sides. She nips my nipple gently and a pleasant jolt runs through my body, I don’t bother holding in my moan of pleasure as my back arcs towards her slightly. “Ohhhh, Auntie, fuck.” I continue moaning gently as her hands search my sides gently while she starts sucking my other breast gently. Flicking the nipple with her tongue and pressing her knee against my crotch gently.

I find her breasts, playing with them while she continues to pleasure me. I find my hands trailing down lower and towards her stomach. Running my fingers across her stomach, my hands slowly trail towards her hips and I begin thumbing the very edge of her panties. She gasps slightly as I do so, her body shaking as I continue to flirt with her pantyline. She’s stopped playing with my breasts, just looking down at me. “Is my darling niece getting needy?” She whispers, trailing her own finger down my stomach and towards my pelvis. “Do you want to fuck your Aunt that badly?”

Looking in her eyes, I can see uncertainty hidden very carefully behind that desire. I nod, pulling at her pantyline gently as I do so. “I do, Auntie. Please, fuck my brains out.” I can feel my need getting stronger as I admit it. Esther was right, this is hot as fuck.

She smiles widely, the last of her uncertainty dissipating as she leans down to kiss me gently on the lips. “Well, since you’ve been such a good girl for Auntie, I’ll be sure to do just that. Just let me take care of everything… my darling niece.” I nod, feeling small as she pulls her nightie off of herself. As she pulls her panties down, I see that they’re slick with arousal already.

Now that she’s naked, she pulls my pajama pants and panties off in one motion. With my dick now free, I can see her lick her lips at me hungrily as she stands on all fours over me. Her smile turns sweet as she stands over me and leans in close to my ear to whisper to me one more time. “Thank you, Firefly. It makes me so happy that you’re still this happy to be with me. I was worried that things wouldn’t go back to normal after what happened today, but… I think I really needed this. I really didn’t expect to be so turned on by this.”

I smile, whispering back. “I’m glad too, Starshine. I didn’t expect this either, but… I think that the idea of fucking my Auntie is way better than when I called you Mommy.” I flush in embarrassment at the admission. This whole situation was an accident, but… I guess I really am into incest.

Looking at her, her face goes bright red too and she avoids my eyes as she nods. “Yeah, I, uh. I’ve kinda been soaking all night at the thought that we might do this tonight. I was really scared too, but… It’s really fucking hot that you’re my niece.”

I smile wide, my dick twitching out of sight. “We, uh, probably shouldn’t tell your sister that finding this out made our sex kinkier.”

She blanches at that, sticking out her tongue. “Oh gods no. Our family would kill us if any of them found out. Some of them might try just from knowing we’re together at all.”

I nod, before pausing thoughtfully. “Well… except maybe Esther.” I say it while trying not to focus on that thought too much.

“Oh.” She says simply, freezing up slightly at the thought. “Y-yeah. Um, let’s think about that later. This is weird enough for now.” Her face is completely flushed at this point.

“You’re right. There’s only one niece you should be thinking about pleasuring for now.” I smile wide at her, feeling the cockiest I have in a while. “Auntie? Starshine? love of my life? Please fuck me until I can’t walk.”

She grins wide, planting another gentle kiss onto my forehead. “Sure thing, Firefly,” her voice is sultry as she lowers herself onto me and I slip easily inside her. It’s a familiar feeling, but it feels better than ever. I help her, gyrating my hips as she slips up and down the length of my dick.

“I love you, Auntie.” I moan, feeling my pleasure which had been building slowly already reaching towards a climax. Stella is similarly moaning into my ear, clutching me tightly. Suddenly, I feel her contracting tightly around my dick. She’s already cumming, just from me putting it inside of her. She was just as worked up and horny as I was, but she’d been holding herself back. Feeling her orgasm is the last push I need to send me over the edge, cumming with her while gyrating my hips deeper into her.

She pants, lying on top of me, tired. Holding Stella like this, I think about the fact that I just came inside my aunt. Just thinking about it makes me start to get hard again. I start gyrating my hips, feeling more turned on at the thought of going again. Stella looks at me in surprise, a playful smile settling onto her lips. “Again already? You’ve never been so voracious before.”

“I did say that I wanted you to fuck me until I can’t walk.” I say sweetly, thrusting in and out of her gently as I hold her close to me.

She pushes away gently, grinding her hips as she straddles me. I moan gently at the action, Stella giggling at me sultrily. “Well then, I guess I better give you what you want, my darling niece. I’ll be sure to drain every last drop out of you.” Her words send a thrill of pleasure through my body as I enjoy feeling her ride me.

My head goes fuzzy the longer that we go on, losing myself in the pleasure as we continue to pleasure each other in various different ways.

I don’t know how many times it takes for my legs to feel sore, but I know that I will definitely be feeling it in the morning. For tonight though, I just focus on enjoying my time with Stella. Despite everything that happened today, nothing has really changed between us. Except that we’re maybe a bit closer than before. And apparently a bit kinkier too.

That's a wrap. Thanks for reading my story. I wanted to get this short story out before I focused on any of my other longer projects. I'm gonna be dealing with some life stuff in the near future, so I'll try to get new stuff out as soon as I can. Definitely shouldn't take as long as my last break between chapters. Again, leave a rating if you liked the story, helps me get seen. Not sure whatever I release next will be, but I've got a couple different ideas in the works. Stay tuned in any case.

33