Prologue
225 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

POV MC.  

Why this scenery never change .....How long has it been? 100 years? 200 years? I stop counting after 10 years. I still have some memories when I was alive... I remember seeing two people, a man and a woman every day... I think they were my parents... 

I remember lying in hospital bed i remember spending my time watching movies and anime mainly nurarihyon no mago and reading manga.  I remember hating one manga in particular... What was the name of that thing again? Highschool... I suppose it's not important anymore, last thing I remember seeing my parents face they're crying i don't want to see them like this.  After that I close my eyes and when I opened them again I was alone sitting on a log at the edge of a mountain, it was beautiful... Very beautiful, it was always night, never I saw the sunrise again so I could count every star in the sky, it was snowing a little but the cold for some reason didn't bother me. I didn't want to close my eyes again, I was afraid of losing what I was seeing, so I started counting the time I was there... Until boredom overcame me and I stopped counting, and I just kept enjoying the view.

Times passed... Something different happens 

There is a small crack in the sky some stars got sucked in it... Time passed again after the appearance of crack more than 500 years passed second crack appears in sky. this crack was little bigger than last one it also sucked Stars in it... Just like that time to time cracks start to appear on sky. interval between every crack got shorter... More than 90,000 years passed now the sky is full of of cracks and only one star which is brighter than any other is still in the sky...

 I don't know what I become i didn't feel hungry or sleepy I still remember my parents face and some movis and anime or some food i want to eat some day i don't know how is it possible it's more like time for me is stop...   

Time passed again... Until one night the biggest crack appear in sky and last and brightest star got sucked in it every thing around me Start to collapse some mountains start to evaporate i strangely didn't feel afraid I just watched silently what's happening until I also got sucked in cracks. 

7