Tales Of Primordial
107 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

POV THIRD PERSON

In infinite universe a place where you see a sea of stars moons and Sun together there seating a nine beings whose distinctive figure can't be seen stare at eachother.

voice 1"what's so important that you three called this meeting with my knowledge there's nothing going on" 

voice that doesn't differ it's woman or man said without any emotions 

voice 2"well there is nothing going on but the last remaining marks of privious universe is erased from existence itself so what are all of your thoughts on destroying remaining remnants after all it's strat of new universe.  "

there was a brief silence... 

voice 3"are you sure about it if we erased it we never going to know what happened to last universe and who did it."

voice 4"yes... and even great red and ouroboros dragon ophis have no knowledge how and who destroy it" 

voice 2"even if we know we can't do anything about it... so what you guys say's " 

voice 5" i aprove" 

voice 6" i aprove...but what will happen after"

voice 7 "except infinite sea everything is going to erase" 

voice 1"why can't we erase infinite sea "

voice 2 " we can't do that "

voice 3 " why "

voice 2"i have knowledge of creation... and i know if we destroy infinite sea we got no foundation for new universe. the infinite sea itself is going to be erased with time and if we try to destroy it the number's of monster will come out of it"

voice 7"there is no problem for there power they are weak but they are too many that's where we loose "

voice 8 " even all of us together can't win numbers "

voice 5 " when do we star destruction of remnants " 

voice 1 " i want to destroy right now my children's are waiting at my domain "

voice 8 "we all want to go our own domain "

voice 5 "alright then i will star it"

after a voice said he slam his hands... the brightest red flash flow forom his hand which destroy some stars

voice 9"ha... i wanted to start first you know."

voice 1"it look fun i will start to"

one after other everyone start to use there abilities... 

 just like that remnants of universe got destroyed completely without leaving anything behind.

this was also moment where nurarihyon heard some voice and see sky split open and nurarihyon right now is in infinite sea well there is going to trouble for him in the future.

5