The Age Of God’s
101 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

POV THIRD PERSON

A place where infinite Stars can be seen five being are sitting together

"only us for meeting " 

said a being who look like normal human except had four hands while smiling.

"every one is busy Vishnu... Ha it's really headache to understand kids " 

a being who has dark skin blue hair well built body said 

"your right... it's not easy to be a father my kid think he becomes omnipresen when i give him little too much "

a being with white beard, white hair and four hand whose sitting on lotus said 

"don't talk about kid brahma i had cut my kids head for him to understand" 

a being whose whole body is blue and had snake on his neck said 

Ra"did you kill your kid Shiva "

shiva "i didn't kill him i just change his head"

Brahma" isn't it same thing " 

Shiva"it's not i didn't obliterate his being so his alive... anyway he is god he can't die just being cut off " 

Vishnu"yeha... my nephew can't die just because his head cut off " 

Ra"what happen to you... you look down "

Ra look at the remaining being and said 

"well... i had to imprison my wife... because of birthing kid with fire power she can't stand it... and for her to be alive she has to live in hell"

said a being black hair wearing red armour

Vishnu"izanagi... knowing you you didn't tell her a truth... right " 

Izanagi"what can I do... you know how hell work even we can't stay there forever... i have give her will to live in hell so she can be alive... she has to be alive " 

Ra"soo... you made her looke like you hate her... well your right about one thing happy emotions can fade away quickly... but hate can remain forever "

Izanagi"what about others... why they didn't came"

Vishnu"ah... well Chaos got sealed by her kids now her kids are fighting eachother pengui also split apart Ymir died at the hands of his kid and Izanami you have there that's why only we remain "

there was a brief silence after Vishnu said this 

Izanagi "pretty chaotic..." 

Ra "too complicated..." 

Shiva"I don't wanna kill by my own child... it left bad flavour "

Ra " me too"

Brahma" splitting myself apart is also bad idea"

Vishnu" it will hurt too much "

Izanagi "reason you wanted to call all of us hear "

Vishnu "ah... it's just infinite sea destroy itself"

shiva, brahma"really"both said together

Ra "you didn't let them know"

Vishnu "i wanted to tell everyone together"

Izanagi "did something come out of it "

Vishnu "that's a strange thing... nothing comes up not even a single monster... that's also the reason i wanted to call everyone " 

Shiva" may be monster get obliterate with sea " 

Brahma"is it really possible to obliterate infinite numbers of monster... at least one has to come " 

Ra"don't think too much about it... it's good news that infinite sea disappear... and nothing comes up" 

Izanagi"yeha ... how troubled we are last time with those fishes which didn't get decrease no matter how much we kill them " 

Vishnu"that was really problematic " 

Vishnu"alright then meeting dismissed now we don't have to care about monster coming from infinite sea "  

at that time if these being try to look more they would find about nurarihyon and his abnormalities alas what change can he bring only time will tale... 

which doesn't have affect on nurarihyon 

(Author note: I don't have any intention of harming anyone believes. if you offended about what i write up there i am sorry in advance. )

4