Chapter 10 : 2 Versus 1 Sparring Match (1)
263 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After around 30 minutes of walking, the trio reached an automatic opening door with the words T-10 above it. 

Seeing the door plate, Grania sighed a breath of relief. “I can’t believe it took us 30 minutes to get here, even when the library is considered to be close to it.”

 

Reno agreed. “It is pretty far but the good thing about that is the fact that less people tend to use it so we don’t have to worry about accidentally interrupting some stuck up guy or girl’s training session.”

 

Grania nodded her head. “True that” 

 

Remembering that he didn’t introduce the two, Reno took the initiative to introduce Cassia and Grania.

 

“Oh yea, I almost forgot that you two don’t even know each other.”

 

“Grania, meet Cassia Arwen, she’s my new roommate. She just started classes this semester and is a really shy person. She knows a teacher from health studies and I’d say she’s a good person.

 

“Cassia, meet Grania Hattie, she’s some random stalker who claims to be my best friend and a massive pervert on top of that.”

 

Grania playfully punched Reno in his gut. “ If anything, you’d be the stalker who’s obsessed with me.”

 

Reno laughed a bit. “Joking aside, Grania’s my closest friend in the academy and a pretty good student despite her horny antics”

 

Cassia chuckled a bit. “I can see that you two are good friends, I just hope that I’m not disturbing any fun you guys are having”

 

Reno shrugged. “Don’t worry, nothings being disturbed, Grania will always be a pervert through and through, let’s get changed and ready to test out our new skills now before it gets too late and more people come.”

 

The three nodded in agreement and went to their respective gender’s changing rooms.

 

After around a minute, Reno came out wearing grey sweatpants and a grey tank top. 

 

‘Looks like I’m the first one out’

 

Two more minutes passed and Grania came rushing out with Cassia behind her with her face red.

 

“Reno! Reno! I can’t believe it, the clothes were nerfing her so much. Thighs are luscious and plump with her ass being the same!”

 

After hearing what Grania was saying, Cassia kept getting more and more red.

 

Seeing the situation, Reno put his hand on Grania’s mouth to keep her quiet. “She just met you Grania, you need to calm down your antics for now, can’t you see she’s really red”

 

Grania pouted a bit but realized she was out of line and decided to apologize. “Sorry about that, I might have been a bit too hasty” 

 

Cassia was still red but didn’t want Reno to be upset at Grania for her sake. “It’s fine, you told me about her before we went to change so If anything, I’m a little at fault as well”

 

Getting another look at Cassia though, Reno realized what Grania was saying. Cassia’s usual uniform must have been a few sizes bigger than what she usually wears as the black sweatpants and brown long sleeved shirt made some areas more apparent.

 

Also getting a look at Grania in red tank top and grey sweatpants, Reno realized that for a boundary line crossing pervert, she was also well endowed.

 

Seeing Reno looking at her, Grania smirked and flaunted her assets with no shame. “Oho, my virgin friend Reno seems to have seen a rather rare beauty huh, look all you want, it’s the least I can do if anything”

 

Resisting his urges to throw Grania through the dressing room door, he remembered the main reason why they even came in the first place.

 

“Enough wasting time, let’s get at least one sparring match in to how strong each of us is and test out our skills at the same time”

 

Nodding their heads in agreement, the three of them entered the main area of the training room which was an exact mirror of the place that Reno lost his vital core at”

 

It did make him a bit uneasy but he didn’t show it and just kept walking.

 

On the platform, there were two other groups minding their own business, who stole a glance at Reno, Grania and Cassia before going back to what they were doing.

 

The three of them then began stretching and warming up.

 

When Reno finished his warmup, he had a question to ask. “How are we gonna do this, one versus one, two versus one or just a battle royale”

 

Grania was also curious about what the matchup was going to be. 

 

“I know that Reno is a wannabe swordsman and I’m a soon to be famous great axe user but what does Cassia use?”

 

Cassia quickly answered this question. “ I specialize in physic weapon fighting so I know a good deal about all different types of weapons”

Reno wondered if he was just imagining it but Cassia’s demeanor seemed to shift somehow. 

 

Before she felt like the Cassia he knew that was always shy and didn’t want her eyes to meet his but now, 

 

It was as if a flip was switched as she had confidence oozing out of her and she was looking at Reno in the eyes which was different from how she usually acted.

 

Looking over at Grania, her face looked a bit uneasy as well, showing that Reno wasn’t imagining it.

 

Cassia then took out what seemed to be small rocks from her pocket and then they started floating in the air with a dark blue aura surrounding them.

 

“I’m sorry if I end up sounding frank or even a bit disrespectful but it’s best for you two to be against me without holding back, I’m not good at restraining myself.”

 

Reno and Grania still felt pretty uneasy but nodded to show that they were fine with it.

 

Seeing this, Cassia continued. “The match will go on until one of us can’t fight anymore. Don’t worry about any injuries as I carried a healing potion with me.”

 

Hearing this, Grania nodded. She wasn’t sure about how Cassia’s personality changed so abruptly but she knew the risks of fighting against other races when she chose to start her Aligning academy life, as long as she wasn’t permanently injured, she wouldn’t mind a bit of rough sparring.

 

Reno however, was a bit more skeptical.

 

‘I prefer to get stronger in a more safe manner, especially because I’m not sure how strong Cassia really is. I remember the middle aged teacher laughing about the thought of me being able to do anything against her’

 

‘I don’t even have a vital core to boot. Let’s just see how it goes I guess, she did say that she had a healing potion so it should work out in the end’

 

Reno contemplated it a bit more than Grania but he still nodded in the end.

 

Seeing this, Cassia also nodded.

 

“Alright, get ready. We’ll be starting in 3”

 

Reno took his sword from his sheathe and stood on guard with Grania following suit by taking her two handed great axe off from her back and having it at the ready. The one that Grania used had two blades on both the front and the back of the great axe.

 

“2”

 

Both of them kept their eyes glued on Cassia and the floating rock like things.

 

“1!”

15