1. An Inappropriate Goddess
3.9k 16 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Check out my Patreon for illustrations and other benefits! www.patreon.com/gnatrou

1. An Inappropriate Goddess


I awakened to a blinding light so bright that I couldn't see anything else. But there was no pain, no discomfort, just a sense of warmth and comfort that enveloped me completely.

I opened my eyes slowly, trying to make sense of what was in front of me. My body drifted through above the clouds, with a seemingly endless void beneath. The only sound I could hear was the gentle hissing of the wind.

"Fuck..."

Before me arose a colossal divine temple, its pillars standing pridefully as mountains, each one engraved with intricate carvings.

"I'm dead? No, no, no... this can't be! This is a dream. This is a..."

From the entrance of the temple emerged a slender woman with long, white hair and aqua-blue eyes. She wore clothes of pure white that wrapped tightly around her body, still leaving most of her soft body bare. Her dress was so thin that it was see-through, almost exposing her delicate nipples beneath her nonexisting lingerie.

She looked down at me and smiled, her lips turning into a beautiful, rose-colored smile.

"My eyes are up here, you know."

"So-sorry...?"

She sighed deeply, her shoulders shaking lightly. From thin air, a divine-looking scroll materialized, landing in her hand.

"Let's see... Your name is Alex, and you were 20 upon death and... Let's skip the boring part, you've died, and now you're here in the chamber of the afterlife. Sorry to tell you this, but heaven isn't fun at all. Your body slowly decomposes, and eventually, you're an emotionless soul, floating through the celestial skies forever and ever."

"Oh... That sucks," I replied, gazing down in sorrow.

"Well, I'm not sure how this works and stuff. I'm kinda new here." She shrugged and rolled up the scroll, holding it tightly in her hands. "Sho, sho, now go. You're dead. Heaven is over there."

I slowly looked back up at her in desolation. "I don't wanna. I... I worked so hard on myself and spent every last bit of my strength to get my life together. And this is what happens? Some idiot pushed me into the traffic. I refuse to die like this."

"Hmm, true. Your life was pretty terrible, I'd say. You even died a virgin, haha," she laughed lightly, running her fingers through my hair. "So sad... Let's see if we can change that."

"You-! Wha-what do you-"

"Kidding! Just kidding! I'll be fired if I do anything like that with humans."

I pouted at her, and she laughed heartily as she shook her head. She turned around and took a step back into the temple but took another look back. "I do pity you a little. How about this? I'll give you a second chance."

"Second chance? What do you mean?" I asked.

She rested her hands on one of the temple's blocks and tilted her head. "There is this one world that I find particularly interesting, based on an erotic visual novel. You'll be reborn there with one mission: Satisfy the fetish of every single character in the entire eroge, and I'll revive you back to earth. But if you fail to do that, not even heaven will be awaiting you, and only hell will be left. Sounds fair?"

"Ummm... How am I supposed to do that? I've never even played a porn game! The last time I touched a video game was at least five years ago."

"Huh? I thought it was a no-brainer to say yes. I mean, you're a virgin, and I'm basically forcing you to fuck the most beautiful girls you can imagine."

She gestured wildly, her eyes glowing with excitement. She held out her hands, pleading with me with a smile. "Come on! It'll be fun! What have you got to lose? Come on, come on!"

"I'm not sure. How the hell do I even meet the characters? What if they don't even like me?"

"Oh, come on, Alex. It's an eroge... A PORN GAME! Have you ever seen a normal character from a porn game? No character's gonna act human; they're all super lustful for dick or pussy or whatever else they like. Don't worry about it."

"I'm not really sure. It does sound like a dream, but hell sounds so much worse. I'm definitely going to end up there. And what if a character doesn't like men? I can't fulfill any of their fetishes then."

"Okay, what if I give you a major advantage? You'll be a succubus, a shapeshifting one, even. Think about it. You'll literally be a god in their eyes."

I felt a twinge of uncertainty, but I couldn't deny that she had given me some good points. "Okay. Fine, I'll do it. But I still want to know how the hell I even meet these characters."

The goddess shrugged and walked away from me. She turned back and held up another scroll, tossing it toward me. "Here ya go. It contains the names of each character, and they will light up after you have fulfilled their deepest desires. Come on; it's like a walk in the park now. You can't mess this up, and I won't make it easier for you, or else it's no fun."

"I don't know, man... How bad is hell?"

"Really bad. Like, really, really bad. You'll never see the light of day again." She frowned and crossed her arms. "But you get to lose your virginity, and you get a second chance on earth. It outweighs the negatives, doesn't it?"

I sighed. "I'm gonna be so paranoid and stressed if that's what awaits me. I'm not sure if..." I trailed off.

"Oh, come on," she said with an annoyed expression. "You've got nothing to worry about. Hell's basically just a bunch of monsters. At least it's not boring there."

"Fuck... I don't know... Maybe."

She crouched down in front of me, her cleavage right before my face. "If you do it, you can touch them," she whispered sweetly, giving me a wink. "So don't think too hard about it. It's only a game."

She took my hand and guided them toward her smooth breasts, letting me caress them. They were so soft and inviting, and I couldn't help but let my mind wander as I fondled them with my fingertips. Her nipples were like diamonds on her soft flesh, and I could feel my cock begin to swell with arousal as she gently pushed my hand away.

"You'll be touching a lot more of these." She smirked as she started walking away again. "Good luck on your adventure, Alex!"

With a sudden snap of her fingers, the reality itself around me began to warp, and a void took shape around me, quickly growing larger until it became a huge cloud of darkness.

"Welcome to Thetheria."

Thanks for reading :D Quick question - How did you find this novel?
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
54