5. Steamy F*ta Action ♥♥♥
3.6k 2 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Check out my Patreon for illustrations and other benefits! There are two NSFW uncensored exclusive illustrations on Patreon for this chapter that are too lewd to be posted here. www.patreon.com/gnatrou

5. Steamy Futa Action


I lifted Meira up so she was kneeling in front of me. Her thighs were spread wide apart, once again exposing her dripping pussy to my hungry gaze. I took my cock in my hand and rubbed the head against her clit.

"O-Oh my God!" She gasped. "You're so big. I can barely cup my hands around you. Would that really fit inside me?"

"Of course, it will. Isn't it amazing?" I said, grinning at her.

"Yeah, but... don't you think it's too big?"

"Not at all," I replied, grabbing her ass. "It looks good on you."

I pushed my cock against her pussy, causing her to groan in pleasure.

"It's really warm and wet, just like I imagined," I said, sliding my cock inside her.

"Mmm, yes, I can feel you," she moaned. "You're so thick and hot inside me!"

"You like my cock?" I asked, grinding into her.

"Y-Yes," she said, spreading her legs even wider apart. "I-It's so nice. I don't want to stop feeling it."

I grabbed her by her waist, using my grip to push her further onto my cock. She let out a loud moan, and her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

"Fuck me harder," she pleaded.

I pulled back and then thrust forward again with a deep stroke. Meira groaned loudly as my cock thrust into her pussy again. She gripped the bed sheets tightly and gasped for air.

"N-No... ohhh... please don't stop," she moaned as she trembled from an intense orgasm. "It feels so good."

Her inner walls squeezed around me like a vice, and her pussy was still leaking juices from every orifice, dripping down onto my balls and mixing with my precum. It was such a turn-on for me to see her so horny and begging for more sex. She looked so beautiful right then, with her body covered in sweat and cum.

I grabbed her hips again and began pounding away at her pussy like there was no tomorrow. Meira's entire body was quivering; every time I hit bottom, she would let out another high-pitched moan.

She grabbed my hips with both hands and thrust back against me with everything she had, as if it was the last time she was ever going to fuck.

I turned her around until she was squatting on my cock, moving her body on her own. Her breasts were bouncing wildly on their own accord as she fucked me with reckless abandon. The sight of Meira's ass pumping up and down on my cock while she used her hands to balance herself was incredibly sexy. Her cheeks were so plump and soft; it felt wonderful to rub them and squeeze them in between my fingers. I didn't even have to tell her what to do; she did everything I commanded on instinct alone.

The whole situation was surreal to me. I had turned into a futa girl, and within the first day, had a girl bouncing on my cock. I can't believe I even decided to reject the Goddess' offer. This was my heaven.

Meira's head was thrown back as she continued to bounce up and down on my cock like it was nothing. Her short purple hair was matted with sweat, sticking to the sides of her face. She was panting heavily and whimpering from how aroused she was, and her inner thighs were dripping wet with juice as they slapped against my thighs.

I was about to cum. My cock throbbed as I felt the tension build up in my balls. I could feel the cum shooting out of my penis into the girl's tight pussy as I came inside of her.

"Aaaahhhhhhh!!!" She screamed, "I-I can feel your hot sperm inside me! Fuckkkkkk..."

"Don't worry about me. Continue humping! Keep giving me your orgasms."

Meira's eyes went wide open as she stared down at me. Her breathing was heavy and ragged, making her boobs jump up and down even faster than before.

"Aaah, ooh, oh fuck!" She screamed. "I can't hold back anymore! Ahnn~ You're so fucking hard!"

The whole situation was turning me on so much it was almost too much to take. But then Meira turned around again and began to ride me like a horse as she continued to fuck me with reckless abandon.

Her whole body was shaking as she reached orgasm again, screaming and moaning incoherently. Her body began to convulse as I held on to her hips with both hands, fucking her with all the strength I could muster.

"I-I-I'm c-c-cumming again," she said through clenched teeth.

"Yes, you are," I said with a smile. "Keep going."

"Aaahhh, ooh, y-yes, I'm cuuuummingggg!!"

Her pussy spasmed around my dick in rapid succession as she climaxed over and over again, finally collapsing on top of me.

I moved back and forth with her body, pressing my dick deep into her pussy before pulling out completely. She shivered and shuddered as I did so, moaning and gasping for breath.

"That was amazing," she whispered.

"It sure was," I said, smiling ear to ear.

We lay together on the bed in silence, enjoying our afterglow. Meira looked at me, and her eyes seemed to sparkle.

"Thank you," she said quietly.

"For what?" I asked.

"For teaching me how to enjoy sex."

"You're welcome," I replied, kissing her forehead and stroking her soft cheek.

"I've never done anything like that before," she whispered. "I was so scared at first. And now, I love it. I want to do it more often."

"Of course you do," I said, kissing her lips softly. "We're all lustful creatures at heart. It's only natural that we should act on it."

"I'm glad you're here," she said, wrapping her arms around my neck and holding me close.

I leaned in for another kiss, my lips meeting hers. She kissed back, and I felt her tongue slip into my mouth. I moaned as I felt her tongue twirl around mine, and I started to grind my cock against her again.

"Mmm, I want you," I said.

"I want you too," she replied, grabbing my dick and rubbing it against her already-recovered pussy.

I took her hand and placed it on my dick, showing her where she needed to touch me. As she began to stroke me, I moved my mouth to her nipples and sucked on them as she began to moan and groan with pleasure.

"Nnngg~ Aaaah, mmmm, yes, suck my tits," she moaned.

I licked and nibbled on her sensitive pink nipples, causing her to tremble slightly. Then, I slid my hand down to her pussy, which was still dripping wet from earlier, and rubbed her clit, causing her to scream out in delight.

"N-N-N-N-Nooo, don't stop!"

I kept my mouth glued to her breast while I continued to rub her clit. She was sweating, even on her boobs, from all the fucking, but it wasn't a bad taste. Instead, it reminded me that I had just fucked the girl to oblivion and came inside of her. That gave me some perverse joy to add to the act.

"Aaaahhhh!!" She moaned, gasping for breath, "Fuck me with that hot dick! I can't wait to fuck you again!"

Again, I slid my dick into her cum-leaking pussy and moved in and out. This time, she sat in an open leg split as she continued to suck and kiss my mouth and chest, thrusting back against me with every thrust.

We continued to fuck for hours to come, going at it relentlessly. My cock grew harder with each movement of hers. By the end of the night, Meira's pussy was practically screaming at the end of my cock. She had given me so many orgasms it was becoming difficult to control myself. The longer we continued, the more our sex would go out of control. I couldn't remember when we had actually stopped, but I didn't really care anymore. I had experienced something with a girl, and I would never be the same after it.

Meira let out another high-pitched moan, followed by another as we went to climax all at once. I started fucking her harder, slamming into her, and then slowing down before repeating that again and again.

We had somehow gotten out of bed, but she had kept thrusting her pussy on me. The sounds were intoxicating and aroused; the smell of sex in the air was making my head spin. But mostly, I couldn't help but love it all. Meira felt so soft and tight as she pushed down onto me with all she had; I just felt as though my life wasn't complete until I came inside of her countless times.

"Aaaaaahhhhh... I love you so muuuch," she gasped, throwing her head back into my neck as her climax crashed down over us.

"Mmmnngggg~," I moaned. "Love you too, Meira."

Finally, we both collapsed on the floor with a mutual sigh of relief. We turned around, locking our lips together again as our sweaty bodies glided against one another.

The entire floor had sticky cum everywhere, but it was okay. There was cum on our stomachs and the side of her mouth, and my cum had already dribbled out and stained the bed sheets.

But Meira had me beat. She had somehow ended up on top of me with my dick inside of her as she shuddered in my arms. Her thighs and my face were sticky from cum, but the fact that Meira's breasts and mine were still caked with our fluids gave it that extra oomph that really hit home.

Sex can't get much better than this.

44