8. Cheeky Elven Thief
1.7k 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Check out my Patreon for illustrations and other benefits! www.patreon.com/gnatrou

8. Cheeky Elven Thief


"Shit, I'm all alone now! That's just great..." I muttered nervously. "Meira's in danger too."

I ran back toward the entrance of the room to search for any kind of item that I could use to help Meira. Unfortunately, there were only wooden boxes here; no weapons or healing potions in sight. In fact, the only things left were the corpses of dead monsters.

I decided not to waste time looking around anymore—it was more important to find Meira right away than keep exploring. The trap seemed to drag her downward, but I wasn't sure whether I could deal with the creatures lurking there. Besides, there was no guarantee that I could find her.

But it's not like I can abandon her, not after the short yet so pleasurable time we spent at her shrine.

I ran around the dungeon, looking for a way to go further down. It wasn't easy; most of my efforts just ended up with me falling over some pit or getting myself stuck between two walls while trying to squeeze through them, forcing me to decrease my breast size back to the original.

Eventually, though, after another few hours of walking and searching, I managed to make it through the tunnel leading below the third floor and reach the fourth one. But unfortunately, this path also led deeper underground, where it became pitch black as if someone had covered every light source with a cloth.

Remembering the existence of fireflies, I began envisioning my body glimmering as brightly as possible in an attempt to lighten the floor up. However, nothing happened, even after my best efforts—no, wait... There was something shining beneath my shirt!

I quickly pulled down my shirt and panties, realizing that my cock was glowing! Now that's a handy skill for such situations!

I held my dick upward, using it as a torch to guide the way ahead. Fortunately, there weren't too many creatures around; perhaps they had already been killed.

Then, I saw a faint red light flickering in front of me. Looking closely, I noticed there was a hole in the wall just next to me, which probably led to the next floor.

"Maybe I can get through there," I thought, stepping inside the opening. Then again, the place was pretty dark—and cold—so maybe I should have just stayed out here. After all, Meira's still not here. If I die now, then what good am I?

I proceeded forward carefully until my foot slipped into a puddle of some unknown liquid. As soon as it touched it, it started to squish under my weight, causing me to lose balance and fall on my butt.

"Oh crap!" I shouted while rubbing my head. "This stuff sucks; it got all over my clothes."

Now that I knew what the fluid was like, I could tell that its composition differed from that of water. Its texture was slimy, similar to jellyfish tentacles or slugs, but somehow wetter than those things were. It must've been a gooey creature or something of the sort living in this dungeon because the floor looked covered in their fluids too.

While looking at the puddle, something caught my attention: a pair of blue eyes staring right back at mine from the ceiling.

"Ahaha! You've fallen for my trap!" the voice giggled—a girl's giggle if ever there was one. "Don't worry; it won't kill you, but you won't be able to stand until it's dried off. My goo is too slippery."

"What do you want? Who are you?" I asked her. Her gaze was unnerving enough to make me shiver even though she wasn't moving at all.

"Money. And all your valuables," she replied. Then, she sighed before adding, "Not that I'll actually get much with a lame trap like that, but I have no other way of making a profit these days. Well, there is always a chance of a jackpot."

She hopped down from the ceiling and landed next to my head. She wore the same outfit as me except for the skirt and had white long hair. Atop her head, she wore a black headband behind her pointy elven ears.

"Nice to meet ya, newbie; I'm Tiana. A pleasure!" she said in an almost-childish tone.

Tiana began tying my hands with a rope while humming cheerfully—her high pitch sounded like a child singing a nursery rhyme, despite her sensual and mature body.

"Wh... huh?" she muttered after noticing my glowing cock. "What the hell is that?"

"My fat dick," I answered. "Wanna suck it?"

"Uh, no thanks! What the fuck?! It glows!" Tiana screamed. "That's not natural! That's some kind of magic!"

"It's not magic; it's more like the abdomen of a firefly," I explained. "Now please let me go, I'm looking for my friend who fell into a trap."

"After I take your valuables, I might consider it," she said with her lips close to my ear so she could whisper to me. "You're lucky I ain't one a murdurer."

17