Outline of story
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is an outline of the story for anyone curious.

Zenithius Valestrat was not your average businessman, but a true mastermind. He possessed remarkable intelligence, strategic acumen, and a deep understanding of human psychology, which he used to manipulate and control people to achieve his goals. He had amassed great wealth by resorting to cruel tactics and devious plots, driven by an insatiable need for power and control over others. There were even murmurs that he was possessed by a demon, as he had been a friendly and unassuming person during high school, in stark contrast to his current cold and calculating image.

Despite his apparent invincibility, fate eventually intervened. Zenithius was involved in a car accident that tragically ended his life. As he lay dying, he expected to pass into the afterlife, but to his surprise, he found himself in a strange new world - Arathia.

At first, Zenithius was disoriented and confused, unable to comprehend how he had ended up in this new world. However, as he began to explore his surroundings, he soon realized that he was no longer constrained by the laws of physics and nature as he knew them. In this magical world, ancient ruins, mythical creatures, and powerful kingdoms were commonplace. Dragons and other beasts roamed freely, making it clear that Zenithius was no longer in the earthen plane.

As he took in this new world, Zenithius felt a newfound power coursing through him, one that he had never experienced before. He felt a sense of control and invincibility that he had never known in his previous life. As he explored the new world, he learned that he possessed new abilities that he had never had before, giving him an advantage over others in this strange place.

Despite his initial confusion and disorientation, Zenithius saw this as a new chance at life, an opportunity to start anew and become the ultimate mastermind and manipulator in this new world. He was determined to use his cunning and intelligence to achieve his goals, but he knew that the road ahead would be challenging.

Undeterred, Zenithius set out to explore Arathia, eager to learn more about this magical world and discover his place in it. He encountered many challenges along the way, including magical creatures and powerful wizards who saw him as a threat to their rule. However, Zenithius was undaunted, using his intelligence and cunning to outmaneuver his opponents and gain a foothold in this new world.

As he continued to explore Arathia, Zenithius discovered that there were many others like him, people who had been brought to this world through mysterious means. He soon realized that he was not alone in his quest for power and control, and he began to form alliances and build his own empire, using his skills to manipulate and control those around him.

In time, Zenithius became a powerful figure in Arathia, feared and respected by all who knew him. He had achieved what he had always dreamed of, becoming the ultimate mastermind and manipulator. However, he knew that his power was not absolute and that there were others who would seek to challenge him. Zenithius was ready for whatever lay ahead, determined to protect his position and maintain his hold on this magical world.

0