Chapter • 3: Middle School Life (1/?) Oh F*ck, I’m In DXD!
573 6 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

•• 

Middle School.

It has been officially two years since I got sent into this world. And what two years it has been.

Especially last year, when I started another Manga.

Naruto. I brought this cultureless world Naruto after six volumes of One Piece.

And what splashes it made.

People love One Piece and Naruto. Especially teenagers. They go crazy for it.

Now everyone wants to meet the mastermind behind them.

Belphegor. Everyone wants to meet Belphegor. My Dad may cringe every time someone says it, but I love the pen name I put down. 

Belphegor. That name is me. It perfectly captures my personality.

Belphegor is now a trending name and a name that is associated with Manga now.

Alas, my Dad won't let me do any interviews because of my age. So in my steed, he does them.

The Mysterious Mangaka of Shounen-Rise, The New up amd coming Mangaka, Holy Son of Manga. I have been stuck with all kinds of nicknames and titles. Especially the last one, by some rich blond CEO from America who loves my work and blurted this title out.

Holy Son of Manga. It has a nice ring to it in my humble opinion.

" Yamamoto-kun?"

I was broken out of my thoughts by my teacher's voice. Her soft yet stern voice woke me up.

I however didn't immediately look up. No rather, my vision was drawn to the drawing on my desk.

' What are you doing here Aldrich!?' My mind shook seeing what I drew without knowing.

Why Dark Souls 3 again?! Is the world trying to tell me something?!

' What are you trying to tell me Earth-chan?! I don't speak whatever language you are using! Can you try English or Japanese next time? I would love to talk global warming and tree life with you!'

" Nice drawing dude!"

... Huh?

I looked next to me. Sitting on the desk by me was a young boy with spiky brown hair, two short locks of hair behind his head, and light brown eyes. His light brown eyes had a weird glow in them that would sparkle every time he looked at a girl. It was weird the first time I saw it.

" Is this more important than school Yamamoto-kun?"

Both I and the brown head boy looked up. Well, I did. He went straight for her impressive-sized knockers.

" It depends Nakamura Sensei." I smiled at her.

If Lady Luck was smiling down on him or not, I didn't know. But what I did, was that as Nakamura Sensei looked at me. Her back was turn the other way, so she couldn't see the teenager ogle her and strip her down with just his eyes alone.

" Oh? Care to explain Yamamoto-kun?" Nakamura Sensei dark green eyes stared me down. As she did, I smelled a hint of lavender from her.

Wrinkling my nose at the smell, I nodded," Sur-"

*Ring-Ring-RING!* 

" e..." I finished my sentence lamey, as some kids laughed at me.

Nakamura Sensei chuckled a bit In good nature. She then leaned down and smiled at me.

...Its lavender again.

Unfortunately for the boy, she wasn't facing him when she leaned down, so her also impressive-sized ass wasn't In his face.

I hide a smile at his downcast face.

" You can tell me later, Asahi-kun~" A few headpats later, Nakamura Sensei was gone away from me," And Hyoudou-kun?" she glanced at the boy," You have detention for the next week."

... I feel so violated. 

I headpat! I don't get headpatted! Curse my good looks and charming personality!

" Bro, how do you do that?" The young boy next to me woke from his daze and looked at me with sparkling eyes like I was some Messiah he was waiting for.

I withheld a shiver at his fevered look. For such a young boy, he is so weird. Shouldn't he be reading One Piece and Naruto, instead of undressing women with his eyes? 

See? I'm such a good influence around the world already. Forget Sunday school, and Sunday church, all you need is Manga to keep your kids good and off the streets.

Belphegor provides all!

' Ahem.' The smart of my brain brought me back to reality.

A reality where a young boy is in front of me with a look that will scare the Demon from The Exorcist!

" Do what?" I asked, getting up.

" You know what!"

I chuckled," I really don't."

His face turned red," You are such a Sasuke!"

" And you yell like Naruto."

He stopped hearing me, his face back to normal," You read Naruto too?!"

" Yep. Naruto and One Piece."

" One Piece too?!"

I nodded and looked at him as we walked out of class," You too?"

His head shot faster than a woodpecker," Hell yeah!"

...' Wait. Brown hair, likes boobs, the last name Hyoudou... Don't tell me!'

I hide my shock as I looked at the boy," My name is Yamamoto Asahi. What's yours?"

" Hyoudou Issei!" Issei smiled at me," You wanna hang out?"

" Sure." I smiled back.

However... Behind my smile was a shocked one.

' Oh fuck, I'm in DXD!'

>>>>>>

24