Chapter 0 – The Teacher Arrives
3 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the classroom bustled with the usual noise and commotion, a deep and commanding voice cut through the chatter like a knife. The door swung open, and a man walked in with purpose, making his way to the teacher's desk and placing a bag down.

"I am Xavier Ash, your new teacher," he announced with an air of authority, flashing a warm but intimidating smile at his students. The sudden interruption brought the noisy classroom to a swift halt, and immediately, whispers erupted throughout the room.

"Another new teacher? What's the point?" muttered one student, while another chimed in, "I bet he won't last a week with this lot."

But before they could continue their banter, Xavier's voice boomed out once again. "Silence." The word echoed through the classroom, and the noise disappeared as if someone had flipped a switch. The students were stunned into stillness, their mouths clamped shut as if by some invisible force and their eyes fixed on Xavier.

"Look at me," he commanded, and the students obeyed without question, bewildered looks on their faces. Xavier wrote his name on the blackboard and continued, "I am Xavier Ash, the person who was sent to guide you demons into society. Let's work together, shall we?"

Xavier's gentle smile had transformed into an imposing one, and as he surveyed the room, his presence alone sent shivers down their spines. The man was no ordinary teacher, that much was clear. He was a force to be reckoned with, and the class knew their reign was over.

1