Prologue
687 7 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Crazy.

This is crazy.

"Ah, my bad. Are you alright?"

My mind froze after a young man reached out with a hand.

As I sat on the ground looking at the outstretched palm, my heart began to race like crazy unable to parse the situation. However, the moment his face came into view, I had a sudden epiphany as if a long forgotten memory have resurfaced. I recognize him.

That refreshing face with an energizing smile, azure eyes coupled by golden locks of hair, and an attire consisting of a standard military school uniform issued by the academy. On his side was an ornamental sword sheathed in a blue scabbard with golden linings, though few actually knew of its origin despite its heritage. 

There was a good chance I might have fallen victim for his looks had I not known any better. By all accounts, he was the epitome of a handsome young man---a prince charming.

Yet I felt more dread than fascination in seeing him if anything.

His name was...

Altair.

And the person I least expected to see.

Although I doubt it, but if this is just a dream, please wake me up right now. The reason?

He was the protagonist of a particular novel from my past life. 

23