Introduction
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  " To all the children of this proud nation of Kingdeniom, and to all sons and daughters of Light: Forget not our brilliant roots, remember the trail our forefathers had blazed, and through learning what came before, so shall we ponder and strive...

 

" To all the children of this proud nation of Kingdeniom, and to all sons and daughters of Light: Forget not our brilliant roots, remember the trail our forefathers had blazed, and through learning what came before, so shall we ponder and strive to walk the rightful path, for future generations, and beyond."

  - Professor Mc'Higgins

  Professor George Mc'Higgins, 56, is a renowned author, professor of Meta-Physics and Historical Technology Deciphering, and an imaginist, currently teaching at Kingdeniom University. Mc'Higgins has published over 100 articles on various aspects of physics and history, including Exia-derived energy laws and the correlations of those same powers that derived from the past. His books include Exia and Strike: the fundamental laws of Meta-physicsThe Herunic Records: The Origin of LightThe Runes of Power, and his latest and most controversial work to date: Before Light - The Remastered History of Kingdeniom.

  Mc'Higgins has delivered his life's works in search of the origin of our race, and the truth beyond historical texts and clues yet to be unearthed. This book: Kingdeniom History for Children is dedicated to all youth and thriving teens in the interest of introducing history in the most simple yet profound manner possible, to stimulate speculation and spark curiosity, to break through what you have learned, to think out of the box, and ponder:

  " What is history in its truest form? What does it tell us? And how does it help us to determine our future?"

 

 

[......to be continued...]

 

 

 

0