17. Talent? My Ass!
265 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Since "Remote Film Company" is a company, it naturally needs to look like a proper company.

It's impossible to let others see the shabby facade and the messy indoors.

After all, The Golden Bull superstar is coming.

So the company needs to be wiped and cleaned properly. 

Lu Yuan asked someone to replace the broken sign with a luminous placard, and then decorated it himself. After finishing the facade, Lu Yuan look at his front door and nodded with satisfaction.

Although it still looks a bit low in taste, but the main point is the new placard looked much better by several levels than the previous sign that was almost blown down by the wind.

At least it doesn't totally looked like shell company now.

Lu Yuan was quite satisfied.

.....................................................

Meanwhile, inside the house...

"Why does the cameraman do this kind of work? Am I a cleaner? This is a shit crew!" Li Qing covered his nose and washed the dirty toilet in the bathroom, the smell made him almost fainted.

Nobody knows how many years the bathroom hasn't been cleaned. It's a mystery.

Li Qing never saw such a dirty bathroom.

"The deputy director is cleaning the windows. You shut up! Get it done quickly, I want to use the bathroom!" Wei Fat, who wiped the windows outside the bathroom scolded when he heard Li Qing's voice, while holding his stomach with his other hand.

"Buddy, there is a public toilet outside!"

"I don't have toilet paper! Give me some now, quick."

"Don't you have a newspaper in your hand? Just make do with it! I'm busy."

"Screw you! I dont want my ass scratched by the newspaper!"

"Others have rubbed it with stones. Isn't their hole still working?"

"Fuck off!"

The two brothers in the house scolded each other lively while busy cleaning. Outside the house, Lu Yuan was holding an electrician's knife to check the electrical wiring of the entire house.

There are a few light bulbs in the hall that are off. Lu Yuan, who has a little electrical knowledge, had to find the faulty wires and fix it.

The Golden Bull Award Best Actor is coming to the company, naturally he needs to make some arrangements.

'Although we can not set off fireworks to celebrate. But at least we can't let the guests sit in the dim light and drink moldy tea as before.'

'What a shame that was!'

Lu Yuan feels that he is playing as a company owner and a talented person, so he can't be too casual.

"I said, don't smoke in front of me!" Wang Xun Xue stood five meters away from the busy Lu Yuan and looked at him.

"Then you can turn around and don't look at me so I'm not in front of you."

"Smoking in front of the lady is very rude. Do you know what a gentleman is?" Wang Xun Xue has her hands around her chest, and she felt that Lu Yuan was a jerk.

If she hadn't seen it with her own eyes, she wouldn't believed, even if it kills her, that such a jerk would be so talented.

'This jerk... really?'

'Was God confused?'

"If you don't smoke, you're a gentleman? Then there are so many gentlemen on the street outside, catch me one."

"You can't make sense!" Wang Xun Xue breath deeply, ultimately, turned his head away, refused to see such a jerk.

At this moment, she felt a little speechless.

From childhood to now, which man was not polite and gentle in front of her?

As for Lu Yuan, who always do whatever he wants, he never know what a gentleman is, and what a character quality is.

'This Lu Yuan is really a jerk!'

Lu Yuan continued to work on the wires.

He is actually quite upset.

Life always comes with a surprise.

'At first, all I wanted was to shoot the movie to cope with the contract, I didn't even registered this company... but now... I didn't expected to bring in a celebrity... The Golden Bull Award Best Actor winner...'

'Superstar ...'

'Damn...'

'This is a bit too much.'

After repairing the wires, Lu Yuan climbed down the ladder and turned on the room's light. After seeing all the light turned on, he nodded in contentment.

'So far so good.'

'With the lighting and brand-new furnitures, it really looks like a small company.'

"I have already registered your "Old Boy" and the "Invisible Wings", and I also have registered the script for "Buried"."

"Registered? For what?"

"It's not for anything, but at least there will be no copyright disputes later."

"Oh, thank you." Lu Yuan saw Wang Xun Xue standing at the door, his heart was a bit warm.

'Wang Xun Xue is a good person.'

"Although your personality is lazy, your singing is bad, your face is ordinary, but you have a good voice and talents. You can be a singer in the future. People always have a goal for themselves, don't they? What do you think?" Although Wang Xun Xue didn't want to look at Lu Yuan, she pursed her lips annoyingly and said alot of words.

She seems like giving an advice and suggestion to Lu Yuan.

"Singer?" Lu Yuan slightly hesitated.

'Seems like I really can make money as a singer.'

'It seems profitable.'

'No! Wrong!'

'I just wanted to save some money, go home and be low-key to open a restaurant or Internet cafe or something ...'

'Be a singer?'

'I only remembered a few songs, even if I can copied it all, I can only sing it for a few years.' 

'Am I talented to create song?'

'Talented my ass!'

"Hehe, are you interested?" Wang Xun Xue looked at Lu Yuan and thought Lu Yuan really listened to her advice, "Quit smoking if you are interested. Smoking is not good for your throat."

"It's impossible to quit smoking. I don't have a child nor a girlfriend. Besides, I don't have any other hobbies, so I just smoke to pass off loneliness ..." Lu Yuan suddenly wanted to smoke, his hand reached out into his pocket, but remembered the Golden Bull is coming anytime soon and he needed to make a good impression, so he endured the urge to smoke.

"If you are really sick from smoking, no one can save you!" Wang Xun Xue saw Lu Yuan's decadence, and her whole face turned icy cold.

After all, her good intention got such an ignorant reply, she is a little angry.

"Not saved, then die, big deal, just bury me in tobacco pile."

Lu Yuan didn't see the changes in Wang Xun Xue's face and didn't think much about her emotional changes. He just stretched out and yawned, looking out into the distance.

In the distance is a highway.

The highway is full of cars and the traffic is endless.

He suddenly felt a little bit nervous about the superstar.

'Golden Bull Awards Best Actor!'

'This title ...'

'It's a bit heavy.'

'If he's arrogant, let's just think of a reason to make it difficult or just refuse him.'

Time is always passing slowly.

After about an hour, when the table, chair, window, bathroom and other places were wiped clean, Wei Fat and Li Qing came to Lu Yuan and followed him to look at the highway in the distance.

Seriously speaking, apart from Lu Yuan, both of them are feeling a little excited and looking forward to it.

They are not the same as Lu Yuan.

Lu Yuan is a bastard, but they both have dreams.

"Li bitch, tell me, would a superstar like Lu Yi Hong notice us low life people?"

"Wei fat! Watch what you said. Who is low life? You are the low life! I am different from you. I am ambitious and have a bright future!" Li Qing organized his suit then pushed his glasses. The man who washes the toilet has changed to a literary man with quality.

He even lifted his head slightly and look far away in the distance with a trace or arrogance.

He feels that he is the man who has seen the world and exprienced the storms, its obvious that he is different from others!

At least, he has a good team behind him.

'Puh!'

Wei Fat could not help but spit a thick sputum, and once again gave birth to the urge to slap Li Qing with his shoes.

This suffocating breath really made him unhappy!

Wang Xun Xue listened to the conversation between the two of them, she was speechless. Compared to these two people, she suddenly felt Lu Yuan still slightly pleasing to the eye ...

Under the sun, Lu Yuan stared into the distance, his smile was indifferent, and his eyes were deep with some complex and incomprehensible feelings.

Although, Lu Yuan's dress is still so simple and plain, and even his pants and top completely doesn't match ...

But Lu Yuan is quiet at the moment.

There is no such jerk look as before.

'If he doesn't smoke, doesn't speak swearing words, and doesn't get lazy, this person is actually OK.'

'Although he does not looks like those stupid teen idols nor the charming middle-aged uncle ...'

'but...'

'There is a bit of maturity that doesn't fit his age.'

'Perhaps this is a man with a story.'

At this moment, Wang Xun Xue thought so.

But, if Wang Xun Xue knew that at this moment, Lu Yuan was thinking about how to be lazy when the shooting started, and how to save money and go home to do a small business then marry a wife...

She would probably slapped Lu Yuan very, very hard.

These three ...

To put it plainly, are all wearing the same skin!

Neither was a serious person!

…………………………

Golden China Entertainment headquarter.

"Is this Lu Yuan the person in the video? He sings very emotionally."

"Brother T, do you have any thought?"

"Well, I want to get in touch with this person."

"Do you think he has potential?"

"Well, it has a little potential, and his voice is pretty good."

"Not that good. He's just a small person. Let me go by myself."

"Haha, did you see his profile?"

"Ah? This ..."

"I want his information, the more detailed the better."

"Oh, okay."

6