What a bitch (R-18)
2.1k 3 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- My Pov -

After I arrived at the orphanage, which you could also call home, Milch asked me to take a shower with her because she knew that Pastor Nick would be picking me up later that evening.

It was necessary to make many preparations because Milch will came along with me. At first, Grandma was opposed to Milch coming with me, but eventually, she was able to convince grandma that it was in both of our best interests for her to come along.

Yes, you did hear that correctly. After giving it some thought, I have determined that in the future, I will need an assistant in a new place with whom I can put my faith in. This is important to me because I need to be cautious. Even if I successfully develop a positive relationship with Pastor Nick, many other parties have secrets I am unaware of.

Heck, even if the Fritz royal family, also known as the Reiss family, has a strong relationship with the church, of course, it is all about the secrets they are trying to hide.

As a result, I need to exercise extreme caution because I don't want the Military Police Regiment to arbitrarily decide that I can't be trusted and assassinate me in private without my knowledge.

However, the profit I make at the beginning of this story is quite substantial, even though the risk is quite high. Therefore, I am thankful that I was born in this orphanage rather than in an underground city, where there was a good chance that I would have died before I could even begin to crawl.

Nevertheless, I am confident that I can create my own opportunities, even though I was born in an underground city. I'm sure you guys are already aware of what I'm thinking.

Yes, because there are important characters in the story of Attack on Titan who lives in the underground city, and even though Eren is the series' main character, the popularity of these other characters rivals that of Eren Yeager.

Those individuals are Levi Ackerman and Kenny Ackermann, and both of them are very iconic characters in the Attack on Titan story. In fact, there is a special episode that was made to tell their past in the underground city, and it focuses on Kenny and Levi's time spent there.

"Kaiser."

"kaiser, are you listening to me?"

Suddenly, Milch's face appeared in front of me, and she stared at me with a bewildered expression. At the same time, her hands began to gently pinch my cheeks.

I retreated a few steps while making a face as if I was about to burst into tears. As I pretended to be startled by the sudden appearance of Milch in front of my eyes.

"I'm sorry if I scared you, but you should probably wash your body now, do you remember?"

Milch then lifted my frail body so I could sit on her lap, and she did so with an apologetic expression on her face.

I was so ecstatic to begin my life in the 'Order of the Walls organization that I forgot that I was currently in the bathroom with a stunning and sexy middle-aged woman.

"look at your skin. It's so clear and smooth. How are you going to be able to serve in the military or do any other kind of manual labor in the future?"

While Milch washed my body with the water from the basin, she murmured something into my ear in a low voice. Even though she was washing my body, I could feel that the touch she made on my body made me feel a little bit strange.

However, the only thing I did in response to her words was give a slight smile while maintaining a laid-back demeanor and leaning my body against Milch's breasts, which were as comfortable as a pillow.

When Milch began to wash every part of my body without skipping a single area, all of a sudden, my dick started to harden. However, unlike on the previous occasion, I was not overcome with fear, so I said this with a sheepish grin on my face.

"Milch, my dick is feeling strange once again. Could you take a look at it?"

Behind my innocent appearance hides the soul of a teenager with an uncontrollable burning desire. Even now, I try hard to hide the smirk that appears on my face.

After hearing my embarrassingly childish voice, I could immediately feel Milch's body trembling slightly. Her hands, which had been cleaning my back, were now gradually making their way to the area around my crotch.

"I can't help myself. I have to look into it because I don't want you to get sick and have to go to the doctor."

Although I am unable to see Milch's face, I am certain that she is currently blushing. However, this is not because she is ashamed but rather because she is a pervert.

As I've mentioned before, if I find Milch's weakness, and by that, I mean this weakness, she's actually just a perverted nun who lusts after me.

It all began when Milch decided to look after me. Seeing me as a frail and helpless infant caused her to feel sorry for me, and she even began making an effort to be a good caregiver for me.

Plus, when I started working on my strategy to strengthen my bond with Milch, a strange feeling started to grow inside of her, although I'm sure that the primary reason for this was because I was sucking too much on her breasts.

Consequently, I became more aggressive, doing things such as ejaculating when I saw her body in the bathroom. However, regardless of whether I did this in secret or in front of her, Milch became more forthright in displaying her affection for me.

For example, as she is doing to me right now.

"Hmm, this is very strange indeed, your dick appears to be larger and more robust than it was before."

Milch spoke in a soft tone while her hand appeared to be intently gripping my dick as if what she was doing was natural.

But I didn't care because things like this had been happening a lot lately, so I pretended not to know what I was talking about when I said it.

"If that is the case, is it possible for Milch to heal it as usual?"

As Milch listened to what I had to say, the hand that was holding my dick began to shake, but I could still hear her voice because she was excited.

"Of course, you can put your trust in me, little Kaiser. There is no need for you to be worried."

After making that statement, Milch began to move her hand, which was holding my dick, in an up-and-down motion. You can also refer to it as a 'handjob.'

Even though Milch has been doing this perverted thing to me recently, you will be shocked to see how skilled her hand job is.

"Do you want to take it out, little Kaiser?"

Milch's hand moved faster when she saw my dick, which had begun to twitch violently.

I'm currently sitting on Milch's lap, leaning against her soft chest, while my dick is getting a hand job from her smooth hands, making me not last long.

"ahh..." followed by a short scream, my body was seen to be shaking a little, and then a white liquid splattered from my dick. Although the amount of white liquid that spurted out wasn't very much, Milch's hand was seen to be covered with it at this very moment.

"Oh my goodness, look at all of the fluid that's coming out."

Milch exclaimed, and without any hesitation, she tried to smell her hands, which were covered with my semen. After that, she shamelessly licked the white liquid, which was accompanied by a flushed face and gasping breaths.

"lick... lick..."

"mnnh... mmmh..."

When I saw Milch's behavior, I thought to myself, 'what a bitch,' and without her knowing it, I was looking at her with a mixture of disgust and pride.

27