Why are you quiet, Kaiser? Say something, please… (R-18)
509 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- My Pov -

While I was busy inserting my dick in and out of Alma's ass hole, I was suddenly startled by the voice of a young girl who sounded sweet and full of innocence. Her voice came from outside, right in front of the entrance to this ranch.

"Can you guess who our unexpected guest is?" I spoke in a low whisper, and Alma, still in the position where she was on all fours, immediately looked surprised with eyes that widened.

"arghh... argghh... argh... Historia?... is that Historia?..."

"yup, and if you don't want that girl to see your pitiful appearance, you better keep your voice down," after saying that, I started to increase my hip movement.

"mmmh... aghhh... if you are this fast... I... I will cumming again..." Alma made a valiant effort to stifle her obscene moans, but she could not do so because my big dick was hitting her ass hole crazily more than she had previously experienced.

"You are such a perverted slut. I didn't expect you to have cumming so many times from your virgin ass."

"nooo... I... I don't want to... you make me... argh... like this... ahhh... cumming..." When Alma was cumming and started to scream, I quickly covered her mouth with my hand to prevent her from making a sound.

"is that you, Historia? Just wait a moment. I'll be right out," I yelled while watching Alma, who still had ecstatic convulsions.

"Did you hear that, Alma? I'll be out soon, so quickly, tighten your asshole!" I placed my order, but because Alma was only partially conscious and the arms supporting her body were weakening from the cumming just now, I had no choice but to be a little rough with her.

"I don't expect much from a slut like you, but at the very least, you should finish your business to the end, right?" I said coldly.

After that, I inserted the fingers of both of my hands into Alma's mouth, and then I began to roughly pull her back so that her body could return to the all-fours position. Then, with my hand on her mouth as a support, I started to continue this fuck session.

"agahh... what... happened... oghh... mmmh..."

Alma, who was already weak because she had cumming many times, now looks like a flat, dead doll, but she is still excited to let out a moan of pleasure mixed with pain. Even her dead eyes still emit a light of enthusiasm.

*smack

*smack

Finally, my dick began violently shaking, and soon after that, I began pouring all of my sticky white liquid into Alma's anal canal. Once I was sure I had poured out all of my semen, I removed my dick from Alma's extremely tight ass.

"huhh... huhhh..." After taking a few deep breaths, I then gave Milch the order to quickly clean my dick. In the meantime, Alma, who had suddenly lost her support, immediately collapsed on the filthy floor of the ranch.

After Milch deftly and attentively cleaned my dick, I said, "Milch help Alma get dressed."

"Okay, Kaiser."

I then started hiding my dick again into my pants and tidying up my slightly messy clothes, and when I saw Milch kicking Alma violently as she was about to wake her up, it made me chuckle.

'At first, I thought Milch had been a good girl. However, she seems to have concealed her jealousy while I was banging Alma,' I said to myself.

I started walking towards the ranch's entrance with a smile on my face and light steps. When I opened the door, the first thing I saw was a blonde-haired girl of the same age as me, her beautiful and cute face showing deep concern.

But as soon as she saw me, this girl broke out into a broad smile, and the light in her face returned to its usual brightness.

When I first heard Historia's voice earlier, I was actually just as shocked as Alma. In fact, I even considered telling Milch to prevent Historia from entering the room because, to be completely honest, Historia was still too young to experience something like this.

I want to carefully nurture Historia so she can develop into someone very special by my side. The same goes for other important female characters, including Mikasa, Annie, Sasha, Pieck, and Ymir, amongst many others,

I silently closed the door behind me and walked forward, and without Historia expecting it, I immediately and passionately embraced her. Historia was taken aback at first, but slowly she started hugging me back even more tightly.

"Kaiser, I missed you so much."

After I pulled away from Historia's embrace, Historia immediately followed up with a question while making a pouting face, "why don't you just come to me right away?"

Before I responded, Historia still wanted to voice her displeasure with the situation, but this time her expression changed to one of concern.

"Why do you want to meet my mother first, Kaiser? Did she do something bad to you?"

My heart skipped a beat when I saw this little Historia behaving in such a cute way and also showing concern for me. I didn't even realize that a big smile had started to appear on my face.

"Why are you quiet, Kaiser? Say something, please..."

I gently stroked Historia's head as I said in a soft voice, "Sorry, Historia, but I do have some business with your mother, and you don't need to worry about me. I'll be fine," and she immediately began to smile and happily nod her head in response.

"umm, it's a good thing that you're okay. I was worried that my mother might do something wrong to you..." Before Historia could finish her sentence, the expression on her face suddenly stiff, and not long after that, I heard the sound of footsteps coming from behind me.

"What is this damned child doing here!"

9