Did the boy named Kaiser just come to this place?
345 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- Historia Pov -

"I'll come back to see you another time, understand?" The soothing sound of Kaiser's soft voice enters my ears, and it is accompanied by the brisk wind blowing the leaves that have fallen around us, making this atmosphere feel very unique.

My heart was pounding as I tried to answer, but when I looked at Kaiser's charming face, who was very close to me, it caused my head to go blank, and I forgot what I wanted to say. Moreover, I was just kissed by Kaiser, and not only once, but twice.

"do you understand Historia?"

I was roused from my sleep by a gentle touch on my head, and I knew right away that Kaiser's hand. Even though I wanted to be with Kaiser for a little bit longer, I understood that I couldn't be selfish, so I quickly nodded my head and said, "I know. I'll be waiting for your coming every day."

Kaiser simply smiled softly and immediately let go of his arms and stood up. When I told him I wanted to send him off, he hurriedly said, "You don't need to accompany me. Just sit, and take a rest for a while here."

Even though I was mildly dissatisfied, in the end, I just sighed and sat back down. As soon as Kaiser had walked a sufficient distance, I immediately yelled out while waving my hand and said, "bye, Kaiser!"

The sudden gust of wind that came towards me caused my long hair to immediately cover my face and block my vision. When I finished adjusting my hair, Kaiser's figure was no longer visible, and I was left alone once more beneath this shady tree.

"ahh... I totally forgot to ask about Kaiser's dealings with my mom,"

"It's all because of the kiss earlier, my mind went blank afterwards."

"Humm, I guess it just can't be helped... I don't think that's bad either... in fact, I quite like it..."

'My life in this place isn't so bad, and it's all thanks to him,' I thought to myself as I hugged my knees and looked up at the gorgeous blue sky above me.

When I first arrived at this large farm, it was just my grandparents and my parents, and while I was happy with that, I gradually realized that I was very lonely.

Although my grandparents were very kind to me, they spent most of their time taking care of these fields and farms and used the rest of the day to sleep. On the other hand, my father did not treat me poorly, but he only spent time with me and came here on occasion when he wanted to invite me to the gathering that would be held in that mansion.

When it comes to my mother, I still wish that she could at least talk to me and keep me company at night... or eat at the same table as me... and stop saying those words... because my heart hurts so much when I hear it... although I don't know what she means, I know she really hates me...

Without me noticing, my eyes started to get a little watery, and my whole body started shaking. For some reason, I became depressed whenever I was by myself. So, to stop this from happening, I usually kept myself busy by assisting my grandparents until I was exhausted and fell asleep...

"But... I think I'll be fine now... because I'm not alone anymore... there is someone who wants to accompany me by my side... and I hope it will last forever..."

Slowly I started to close my eyes and lean my body against the sturdy tree behind me. I could also feel the sensation of green grass beneath me which made me feel even more relaxed.

"I wish Kaiser was next to me right now," After saying that, I gently rubbed my lips. As soon as I did, I immediately recalled the kiss that Kaiser had given me earlier, my face immediately felt hot, and my heart began beating quickly again.

But all of those warm feelings didn't last long because suddenly I heard a man's raspy voice saying, "so you are Historia."

I was taken aback by the arrival of this voice because I didn't really hear anyone's footsteps approaching or anything else, so I nervously opened my eyes and saw the figure of a familiar middle-aged man.

Although I have spoken to this middle-aged man several times before, I also often met him a few times when I was out with my father, and I'm always uncomfortable whenever I'm around him.

If I'm not mistaken, his name is Kenny Ackerman. His intimidating appearance and always sullen face made me not want anything to do with him. Every time we met, all he did was watch me with his terrifyingly sharp eyes.

Because I kept silent and didn't respond, this creepy man looked irritated and said, "this is why I don't like kids. They are so annoying and so hard to talk to."

"Forget it, I was just curious if your mother was at home,"

Because I was afraid to make this scary man even angrier, I timidly answered his question, "yes, my mom is at home."

"Oh, I see. And what about those two elderly folks?"

"You mean, my grandparents? They are resting at home, too," for some reason, this uncle scoffed while lowering his hat a little so I couldn't see his eyes, but I could see the corners of his mouth rising.

"grandparents, huh? Good for you, girl," I have no idea what this uncle was trying to say, but he proceeded to ask questions that took me completely by surprise.

"Did the boy named Kaiser just come to this place?"

9