You, mother and daughter, really piss me off
427 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- Historia Pov -

For some reason, I had a bad feeling as I got closer to my house. When I got to the front door, I noticed a hole in it, but I didn't give it much thought before walking through it.

"grandpa... grandma... are you guys okay!" I yelled out in alarm, and when I didn't receive a response, my heart began to race even faster. I ran to check each room on the first floor as quickly as possible, but I didn't find anyone. Now, I'm making my way towards the kitchen, the only room on the first floor that I haven't already looked in.

Every step I take seems to take me deeper into the dark, and the atmosphere of the house, which is normally cozy and warm, now seems icier and more ominous. I cautiously entered the kitchen and noticed a figure lying on the ground.

"grandpa! are you all right?" I hastily ran over to grandpa to check on him, and when I approached him, I was startled to see his eyes wide open and his body completely rigid. He also didn't give any reaction.

*sob

"*sob*... Grandpa, why are you being so quiet?... Why? What happened to you?... Please answer me..." It didn't matter how many times I screamed for grandpa to wake up. He didn't respond even once. It wasn't until I finally noticed that there was blood in his stomach that I realized something was wrong.

"Please... grandpa... *sobs..." I suddenly became aware that beneath me was a pool of blood and that my grandpa was no longer breathing. My entire body began to shake violently, and I had the sudden urge to throw up, but I could hold it in with all my might.

When I was still in a state of shock and didn't know what to do, I suddenly heard a loud voice coming from the second floor, and my body immediately trembled with fear because I didn't know what was going on at this moment time.

'Was that man the one who caused all of this?'

'if so, what was the reason he did all this?'

'how could he be this cruel?' My mind was immediately filled with negative thoughts, and I instantly placed all of the blame on what had happened to that man.

When my mind started to fill up with negative things, I suddenly thought of my grandma and mother. This prompted me to quickly get up and walk towards the second floor. Even though my legs were shaking with every step I took, I tried to get up and started climbing the stairs slowly.

I can faintly hear a man's voice coming from the bathroom, and I'm sure the owner of that voice is Kenny Ackerman, whom I met earlier, and this adds to my suspicions about him.

With tears still falling down my cheeks, I tried to remain calm as I made my way slowly towards the bathroom. I was positive that both my grandma and my mother were already inside.

'please... I hope they are both okay... don't leave me alone in this place...' I held out hope, and although my mother always hated me, she was still my mother, and I didn't want her to be in danger.

Even though I am only a six-year-old child who is weak and can't do much to help, I still mustered up the courage to continue inching closer to the bathroom step by step.

The sound coming from the bathroom was getting louder and clearer in my ears, and this time I heard grandma's voice, which made my heart tense. She said, "ughh... don't... please... Alma... don't kill me... *cough... I beg you,"

I could feel fear mixed with pain from grandma's voice, which caused my tears to start flowing again, and as soon as I arrived in front of the open door, my body immediately felt weak.

"Grandma!... Why... Why did this cruel thing happen... *Crying... " When I saw grandma lying on the bathroom floor with blood all over her face, I could not contain my emotions any longer, and I burst into tears.

"You bitch... how dare you try to stab me!"

"Now, what do you want to do, huh!"

When I was crying and still couldn't believe what I saw in front of me, suddenly, my attention was diverted by a loud male voice, and I hurriedly looked into the bathtub to see what was happening there.

"stop! what do you want to do to my mother?" I hurriedly rushed, yelling as quickly as I could because the man I had met earlier at this moment doing something to my mother, and the two of them were seen fighting over a knife.

"I beg you... please stop... don't hurt my mother... *crying..." I kept begging while hitting this man in the back, and it seemed like he started to notice my presence, so he said in a stern voice, "Don't make things worse for me, brat."

Because I did not stop hitting this man on the back while still screaming and pleading, this man started kicking me hard enough to make me fling and lay down in pain.

It wasn't long after that when this man immediately hit my mother with the butt of the weapon in his hand, and he managed to grab the knife. I watched all of this unfold in front of my eyes without being able to do anything to stop it.

"You, mother and daughter, really piss me off," after saying that, this man threw the knife in his hand away, hitting the wall hard and fell to the floor.

"This task really doesn't suit me. Keeping other people alive is harder than killing them."

I didn't understand what this man was getting at, but I was relieved when he threw the knife in his hand. After I had some time to collect myself, I began to ask this man desperately, "Did you hurt my grandparents?"

"what annoying kid! You can ask directly to your grandma there."

8