I feel something in my ass hole (R-18)
749 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- My Pov -

*slurrp

"oghh... oghh... what do you think, Kaiser?... you can't bear to spit your semen into my mouth, right?"

Milch is still eagerly giving me a blowjob, and even though my dick is already twitching as if it is about to ejaculate, I still hold it in for a while because, right now, my mind is still focused on the projection screen in front of me.

'The explanation provided by the system was, more or less, in line with what I anticipated. However, I was still a little surprised by the information regarding status points that become harder to decrease once you reach 80 points and above.'

But in the end, it worked out in my favor as well, and the way these status points work is more or less the same as how the system works in the other eroge games I've played in the past.

"Alma, that woman have I awakened her perverted side," I muttered with a sly grin as I recalled how she moaned in pleasure when I stuck my dick in her pussy and anal openings.

It's impossible for a female character I met for the first time to have 50 depravity points in such a short amount of time, and the trauma I inflicted on Alma makes it even less likely that she does unless she's a pervert with an unusual fetish.

"Kaiser... mmh... my entire body is hot... especially the inside of my mouth is burning... can you give me your semen to relieve it?"

I decided to sneak a peek at Milch, and as I watched her tirelessly move her head up and down to give my dick pleasure, I couldn't help but feel a little bit sorry for her. She even massaged my balls to make me ejaculate faster.

"It can't be helped, you impatient perverted nun," After saying this, I started holding Milch's head and helping her move it quickly, and then, with a satisfied grunt, I started ejaculating.

*spurts

*spurts

"agohhh... aghh... mmmh..." Milch, whose head was being pressed against my dick, could not do much, and with her eyes rolling back, Milch greedily sucked my dick until all of my semen was going into her stomach.

"fuahhh... finally... ahhh, I will never be satisfied with the smell and taste of your semen, Kaiser..." with her mouth wide open, Milch tried to show me her now empty mouth, and after that, she started licking the shaft of my dick clean.

"Milch, your ass," I ordered Milch, and she happily started placing her butt on top of me as I was lying on the bed, and she even started pulling her long black robe up so I could see her naked butt, which was only covered by her underwear.

After the ejaculation just now, my lust increased sharply. For the time being, I decided to put the system issues to the side because I had already satiated my curiosity regarding Alma's status points.

"Your soft and plump ass is very sexy, Milch," I praised with a satisfied smile when I started squeezing Milch's ass with enthusiasm.

"...mmmhh... *lick... thank you, Kaiser... *lick..."

I can feel Milch, who is still busy licking my dick like ice cream, and occasionally she also starts to put my balls in her mouth while giving me skilled handjobs.

This position of the two of us is quite embarrassing to look at when viewed from above, but it is also very hot because 6-year-old me is lying down and playing with Milch's ass, who is a nun above me, and this nun is also playing my dick with a perverted expression.

While I was licking Milch's pale ass, I began to lower Milch's panties, and immediately, her crotch began to show clearly right in front of my eyes, and even I could see her ass hole twitching cutely.

"Hey Milch, did you feel really jealous when I banged Alma earlier?"

After a short period of silence, but after that, she continued giving my dick pleasure while saying, "of course, I'm so jealous. I even felt like I was going to die when the pain inside my heart was about to explode."

I didn't expect Milch to open up about her feelings like that Because she didn't try to lie to me or cover it up in front of me, which was a good thing, and according to the explanation that the system just provided, even Milch's status points that were still stuck at 99 could be reduced even if the chance was small.

"hooh, does that mean you also want your ass hole filled by my dick?" While saying that, I was poking my index finger into Milch's extremely small but tight ass hole.

"Ahhh... nnngh... isn't that hole dirty?"

"I don't want to make Kaiser's dick dirty by going in there," even though Milch sounded like she didn't like it, it was abundantly clear from the wide grin that wouldn't leave her face that she was actually interested in having it.

"Really? But look, your asshole won't stop twitching."

Even though Milch does not realize it, she begins to loosen her hole so that my index finger can slowly go inside. It does not surprise me that Milch also wants me to fuck her ass hole.

"ahh... I feel something in my ass hole... Kaiser, what are you doing?" Milch screamed in a panic, but despite this, she continued to move her hands and give me a very satisfying handjob.

Milch immediately tightened her ass hole so I couldn't go any further when half of my index finger went inside. However, I didn't feel disappointed because I really didn't intend to give her an anal fuck tonight.

"But, sure, at some point in the future, I will have anal sex with this perverted nun."

9