66. Acidwire vs Las Noches (1)
567 5 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What had transpired inside my mindscape felt like an eternity to my senses. However, from an outsider point of view, it would appear as though streaks of red and blue energy had encircled me. Then, they would feel my spiritual pressure spike up, accompanied by the sudden materialization of a second sword… a zanpakuto in my right hand.

“Zanpakuto, huh?” I murmured.

I was surprised by the fact I could call my sword that. The fusion with Sora was already leaving its mark, subtly altering my perception and naming sense.

It was a pity though, in that final moment when I and Sora fused, we asked the Hogyoku to take a small part of us and turn it into a new being, a new Asauchi.

I had hoped this act would allow me to reach the realm of a transcendent, but alas, I had fallen short. It was too soon for that, I was not ready.

Despite this inner turmoil and disappointment, I had no choice but to press onward.

My fury, rather than subsiding, had only intensified thanks to the fusion with Sora. It boiled within me, growing with each passing moment.

With the use of Soido, I barreled through the long corridors of Las Noches, obliterating pillars and obstacles in my path.

It was then, amidst my path of destruction, that I found a young arrancar warryling walking towards me.

“Stand back!” He commanded, his left hand tightening around his zanpakuto.

I had no time to care about such a little menace, so I jumped in front of him, my knees bending and my clothes billowed.

“Wait!...” His eyes widened as he tried to call out. His hand almost managed to unsheathe his zanpakuto.

Unfortunately for him, I was faster.

Without wasting time, I unleashed a powerful palm strike directly to his gut.

His eyes bulged out comically as the impact launched him backward. He soared through the air, crashing through one of the long corridor, then another, and another wall, and another…

“Huh!” I briefly glanced down at my hand.

Without paying any more attention to the broken walls, I decided to continue rushing forward, intent on finding the Espadas.

“I will need to make a bold move if I want to stand a chance.” I murmured.

My fingers glided over the hilt of my zanpakuto, the one that belonged originally to this body. I could feel its smooth texture against my palm, the coolness of the metal sending a shiver up my arm.

Gripping it firmly, I pulled it from its sheath, the sound of steel slicing through the air before I called it to action.

“Shine, Constrictor.”

A current of blue and red particles shone around me, dancing through the air as I released my Resurrección directly to my segunda etapa.

The remains of my hollow mask melted into countless particles that swirled in the air before coalescing behind me. The weight of my wings settled upon my back, heavier than in the past as they were longer now.

Meanwhile, my zanpakuto also turned into a dance of red and white particles, which gradually formed a white armor around my upper body and red like tail around my legs.

The red lines that extended from my hands to my hollow hole were fainter. While my hollow hole now sported a five pointed star, almost filling it up.

The armor was finally complete, not longer needing to morph my longer body to resemble a lamia.

“So that’s how this works!”

To my surprise, I tried to move my legs inside the armor only to discover my tail moving forward, faster than I would move using my own legs.

I smirked, like this, no arrancar of the Adjuchas class Menos would stand a chance against me now, and even a Vasto Lorde would struggle to keep up with me using their sight.

“Halt!”

“Under Lord Aizen… Uah!”

“Mommy!”

As I continued my advance to Aizen’s meeting hall, a few brave arrancars tried to stop me, only to be blown away by the sheat of my brand new zanpakuto.

The desperate cries of the arrancars echoed through the dimly lit corridors of Las Noches.

As the dust settled and the echoes faded, I pressed onward, leaving a trail of scattered arrancars in my wake.

The feeling of hitting your own people with your own hands left a bad taste in my tongue.

This only served to make me madder, to increase my will to destroy him.

Finally, I reached my destination.

“Aizen! Ulquiorra! Grimmjow!” I bellowed out, my throat burning.

Aizen was there, sitting with his trademark smug smile number 7. Standing protectively around him were eight of the Espadas.

They released their spiritual pressures, matching my wild one.

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The MC is being irrational just to get revenge on the guys who had been annoying him. Orihime’s injuries only added jet fuel to his annoyance.

MC’s resurrección: Constrictor
MC’s Zanpakuto: Ignición

—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omake: Last meal

Pesche wiped away his tears as he felt Acidwire’s overwhelming spiritual pressure.

“I can't believe he ruined everything!” He exclaimed, stuffing his face with a sausage.

Nel looked at him with concern. “Pesche, what are you doing?”

He chewed on the sausage, his mouth full as he replied. “I'm having my last meal. Since our plan is doomed to fail, we might as well enjoy some good food, right?”

“Wha!” Donddochakka cried out. “The worst thing is that sausage is my last meal, not yours.”

A glistening strand of green snot dangled from Pesche's nose as he sniffled, ignoring him.

“Don’t worry!” Nel beamed, her face shining. “My Accidy will somehow survive this.”

In the background, Chad and Uryu struggled to restrain Ichigo, who seethed with anger and frustration.

Ichigo fumed, shouting out loud. “You guys never take anything seriously! I can’t believe I chose to follow you guys!”

16