74. Unhinged (3)
269 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Well done!”

Mayuri smiled sinisterly, his body quickly melting into a viscous, purple liquid that slid out of my grasp.

It was a disgusting feeling, like having warm blood running through your arms.

Still, I held in my disgust and stomped hard on the ground where the liquid was spreading, releasing bursts of spiritual pressure to halt it. But it was to no avail, for the cunning shinigami managed to get away.

Before I could react, the liquid had spread everywhere around me, infiltrating every crevice with ease. Some of it even had even managed to get away from the gravity pull of the pillars.

“Cunning rat!” I roared in frustration, cracking my knuckles.

It was the third time I fought against a shinigami so annoying. The only difference was how I was now prepared to face him with everything.

“Taste a bit of pain!”

Mayuri's voice reverberated from the depths of the liquid, echoing with sadistic delight. The air grew thick with static, foreshadowing another change in the battlefield.

Then, the pillars began to vibrate like an old washing machine on the verge of collapse. Arcs of electricity spread out of their surfaces and coiled around me like snakes.

Arcs of hot pain spread through my body as electricity entered in contact with my body. My body felt numb and in pain at the same time, making it hard to move.

“Shuu!” I grunted in pain, swallowing back the rising saliva that threatened to come out.

Yet, amid my agony, it became evident that my enemy had not escaped unscathed. The liquid within the radius of the pillars boiled, reduced to gas by the heat of the plasma upon it.

“Boss!”

Hearing Cirucci’s voice, I managed to snap out of my pain. Because that was it, I was not truly injured, the trap of the enemy had just stunned me momentarily.

However, I couldn’t help feeling a rising anger at such tricks. I despised how the enemy seemed prepared for everything, like he knew me better than anyone.

Even if it was not true, it was annoying.

And so, I firmly grasped my Zanpakuto, unleashing his full power upon my enemy.

“Burn the sky, Ignición!”

In response, my Zanpakuto released an immense wave of golden energy, enveloping the area around me with its searing heat.

The searing radiance charred everything within its path, reducing the surroundings to an ashen blackness. The once sandy ground transformed into a spherical hole made of glass.

“Good.”

I released a big sigh, feeling relieved from my weight as the pillars restraining me turned into dust and the remaining liquid transformed into gas with a shrill death like wail.

“He’s finally dead!” Asguiaro's jubilant voice resounded behind me.

I turned my gaze back to him, a soft smile on my face.

“He was harder to kill than I imagined, truly fitting of a captain.” I explained, pressing my right shoulder with my left hand. “I’m relieved it is over.”

At that moment, Cirucci’s breast pressed against my bare chest. The sensation was heavenly, but it was not a moment to indulge.

I glanced down, looking at Cirucci who sported a mean smirk, her lips hard pressed.

“You stormed out like a bull.” She accused me, hitting my chest with her fists. “Idiot! We really thought Aizen would kill you!”

I met her glare with a soft smile. “Sorry, I had lost control.” I said apologetically. “Those guys keep hurting my people. I couldn’t keep enduring.”

She didn’t seem to want to hear an apology as a sharp pain shot through my chest as Cirucci held my right nipple in a vice-like grip with her nails.

“Stupid… Don’t leave like that again.”

I finally, couldn’t elp but chuckle.

“Sure.”

“Please, kill me”

Of course, someone had to ruin the moment as Luppi’s moaned to meet his end.

“How did you end like that?!” Asguiaro's dismayed cry sounded.

Glancing at him, we couldn’t help but smile as Luppi was currently face down in the charred sand, his ass up in the air and on fire.

6