Announcement
231 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello, uhh, it's been awhile since i've last updated. I've been stuck since the last chapter, I've been stuck for a while to be honest. Haven't gotten anywhere with progress in the writing and it's caused me to start thinking about the direction and how i've gone with it so far in this story. I've come to the decision that i'm going to rewrite, almost everything most likely. I feel like I didn't do the MC justice, all three of them, with how they've awoken and been interacting and felt that I just did it to fast. The writing just hasn't felt right and I want to fix it.

Another thing is that I've come to enjoy the world im creating too much, to just drop it, as it wasnt just a story for me, the world im creating, it started as an idea for a DND campaign for my close friends. It's been fun with the brainstorming for world creation. With the rewrite, I think some of the biggest changes will definitely be with the MC, how she goes about events and stuff, somethings just felt glossed over or dealt with too fast for my own liking. 

And I'm willing to keep the main events, that being awaking in the new world up to the Elf capital arc the same, it just might be a bit longer now as to stretch it out. Most likely, the temple/monastery series of chapter is going to get scrapped.  

Give me any thoughts in the comments below, I'll try to keep progress kinda put out if anyone wants but I don't know yet, I might just wait till I've rewritten everything and more before uploading the chapters, when I'm close to finishing, most likely I'm going to replace all the chapters, completely reupload them here, or just create a new book on SH, and possibly RR as well.

Direction I should take in the rewrite?
  • Keep minimum changes to storyline in rewrite Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Have a different route with the main storyline Votes: 9 69.2%
Total voters: 13
4