Torture S*x I
6.2k 5 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If it wasn't for the panties in my mouth, I'm sure everyone in the manor would have been able to hear my screams. As it was, they were only loud enough to echo across the room.

I couldn't bring myself to look down. The sheer horror of how she was desecrating my stomach... I didn't want to think about it. Tried not to. But the pain was too immense. Each line, deliberately carved into my flesh, somehow increased the pain I was in, even though I thought I had to be at the max. With the pain came arousal, thanks to my masochist skill. I was sure my pussy was wet, but the agony of Mistress's blade blocked out all other feeling.

Slowly, surely, I felt a pattern take shape. Mistress wasn't just slicing open my belly, she was inscribing a defined shape. And with the last mark done, she pulled away, a bloody knife in her hand and a triumphant smile on her face.

I was desperate for the pain to go away. So when Mistress told me to look at her 'art', I quickly obliged. Not just because I had to, but because a part of me hoped it might lessen my pain. 

It was honestly hard to tell what was there. My whole abdomen was a mess of blood, and the liquid had dripped down my legs as well. A vague shape could be made out however, by the areas where the flesh slightly stuck out and the blood was darker. I retched, but because I hadn't eaten anything since my arrival, only bile filled my mouth and soaked into my gag. I didn't dare spit it out though, or Mistress might take offense. Instead, I swallowed back the acidic liquid. That definitely couldn't be healthy. 

Mistress removed my gag, just barely touching it with her claws, and threw it away somewhere.

"Well? How is it?" She asked the question with that same giddy smile on her face, as if she couldn't see my plight. But I knew better. It was likely what made her so happy.

"C-can you p-p-please make the pain g-go away?" I managed to gasp out. In the back of my mind, I wondered how much damage that had done to me. I didn't have a lot of health after all. Maybe I could bring up my status menu. Not right now, though. I wouldn't be able to concentrate enough.

Mistress put on a sympathetic mask and pouted, saying, "Awww, I'm sorry. But blood runes are a fickle piece of magic. They need to heal on their own."

Oh, how I wanted to hate her. I wanted to slam my head forward and knock the living daylights out of her. But I couldn't some intrinsic part of me wouldn't let me. The same part that saw her more as a mother than a slaver. I wasn't sure where it came from, but I had a strong hunch it had something to do with my summoning. 

I felt something tickle my inner thighs.

"Of course, I could offer something else," Mistress whispered seductively. 

I looked at her with hope in my eyes. Surely this was too good to be true. She had even said so, back in my room. I was to be the one serving, not her.

Wait, why did the thought of having sex with my Mistress seem to hold so much value? I don't recall ever being a nympho or something.

Mistress didn't wait for a reply. Her face dove to mine, and enveloped my lips in a wet kiss. I slowly returned it. At the feeling of her tongue prodding my lips, I opened my mouth, joyful to once again feel her long tongue in my oral cavity. Our tongues briefly fought each other before hers wrapped completely around mine, stilling me.

Meanwhile, her tail continued to tease its way up to my snatch. At first I though it was self-lubricating or something (seriously, that wouldn't be too unexpected for a succubus's tail), but I realized it was my own blood that had lubricated the appendage. The realization didn't revile me as much as it should have. Sure, it still disgusted me, but I also found it strangely erotic.

I gasped into Mistress's mouth when her hand poked my nipple. It was just a quick little tap, but it set sparks through my body.

Her ministrations were certainly working. The pain in my stomach slowly sank into the background, clouded by arousal. 

Her tongue had found its way down my throat, and due to some amazing muscle control, Mistress was somehow able to pull it back and then thrust it forward again. She did this a few time, and because of her mouth blocking mine, I was quickly becoming breathless.

Likewise, her tail had also escalated its movements. It teasingly circled my lower lips, every now and then brushing against my dick. My hips bucked forward of their own accord. Mistress response was to coil her tail around my penis and start slithering across it. 

A long moan was drawn out of me from particularly strong clench against my breasts. Fortunately, her claws didn't cut into them this time. She continued kneading them out, all the while tongue-fucking my mouth and giving my cock a tail job. It wasn't long before I orgasmed. 

Cum flew from both sexes, with my vaginal juices poured down my thighs while a few small roped of semen splattered against Mistress's stomach. 

In the middle of my orgasmic throes, I felt sharp, hot prick in my left nipple. The pain shocked me, but my orgasm continued. Barely a second later, I felt the same pain in my right nipple. It almost reminded me of when I got my ears pierced in my first life.

When I came down from my high, I tried to look to down at my boobs to determine the source of my pain. Mistress's tongue kept me in place. I looked in her eyes pleadingly, but they only held lust and a mischievous glint. She slowly pulled away from me until only her tail remained wrapped around my now flaccid shaft. 

My nipples had indeed been pierced, as I could see holes through each of them. I looked back up at Mistress to see her holding two golden rings, each with an attached tassel.

"Oh Cali, you didn't think the rune was all I wanted to do, did you?" Mistress asked sweetly.

77