Recovery
3.4k 2 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up in my bed. I was naked except for my newly acquired jewelry (which definitely doesn't abide by proper jewelry care), but my plush blanket covered me from my shoulders down. The magic clock was a light blue. And most importantly, I was alone. 

It was nice, being able to take a breather. So far, my entire experience in my new life had just been a constant shift between pain and sex. I didn't know how long I would be allowed to stay in bed before Mistress got me up, but I was definitely going to cherish it. And no, I wasn't going to spend the entire time relaxing. Believe it or not, I can actually be quite productive. Naturally, that meant looking at my menus.

STATUS
Name Cali
Race Alusen
Gender Futanari 
Class Sex Slave
Level 1
Lp Held 600
Lp Needed 589
[EXPAND]
ATTRIBUTES
Health 30/30
Mana 40/40
Stamina 10/10
Strength 2
Dexterity 4
Speed 3
Intelligence 3
Charisma 5
Faith 2
UNIQUE ATTRIBUTES
Arousal 12/70
SKILLS
Divine Birth {Passive} Strengthens resistance to divine spells, but must obey any command given by summoner

Masochist {Passive} +3

Being hurt increases arousal
Bloodrune of Niin

Can not conceive children

Collar of Ishtar

When mana is depleted, user can spend arousal to cast Lust based spells.

User can heal by consuming sexual fluids

User can survive purely off of sexual fluids

Light Touch {6 mana}

As an Alusen, user can imbue hands with light that damages creatures of darkness.

Naturally, the first thing I noticed was that my status menu had officially registered my name as Cali. The next thing I noticed was that I had enough Lp to level up. Since I had yet to learn all the caveats of the different stats, I decided to play it safe and just level up my health. Now I had 32 max health instead of 30. Then there were the skills.

I finally saw what the rune was for. The realization hit me like a truck. Sure, it made sense. I would probably be fucked regularly during my time here, and Mistress wouldn't want to take care of a kid. She also probably didn't plan on letting me go. But that didn't mean I wanted to stay her my whole life! 

The acknowledgement of the rune seemed to spark it to life. While before I had just felt a faint discomfort in my midsection, now I experienced a sharp pain every time the blanket brushed over it.

Struggling to push my thoughts to the side, I distracted myself by trying to get ready for the day. Easier said than done.

As I got out of bed, I almost collapsed to my knees from how sore I was. Even then, I was constantly wobbling on my shaking legs and had to grab random things around me to stay upright. There was no way my legs would be this sore from yesterday. Maybe it was because I almost died? Or maybe... Mistress had carried me all the way to bed and put me under the covers. Who's to say she didn't do anything else? I quickly banished the thought from my mind with a shiver.

First big decision: cute or slutty? Deciding to stick with my apparent theme so far, I picked out a cute maid's outfit. Unlike the other maid outfits, This one was still predominantly pink, but had yellow accents instead of red. As for undergarments, I chose some sexy golden lingerie.

Just as I had finished with my bra the door opened. Immediately stopping what I was doing, I turned to see Mistress standing in the doorway with a smile.

"Hello again! Did my cute little slave enjoy her rest?"

I meekly nodded in reply.

"Good. I was tempted to wake you up after the first day, but Stephie convinced me that you needed your full three day rest after getting so low on health."

I'm pretty sure my brain almost short-circuited. Three days!? Usually in videogames the player could just chug a few health potions or healing spells and they would be good. But going into what was basically a short-term coma just because I almost died? Well, when you put it like that... At least I knew that Mistress definitely didn't leave my body idle while I recuperated.

Mistress glanced at my bed. 

"Already picked out an outfit, huh? Good to see you're not entirely dependent. Don't worry, I can help you put on."

Since I was unable to tell her that I was perfectly able to put it on myself, I just stood there as she dolled me up. As she pulled up my stockings and connect them with my garter belt, I felt her hands softly stroke my thighs. If she felt me tense up, she gave no reaction. Instead she just continued rubbing circles against my skin with her sharp nails.

Eventually, it reached the point where I was sure my panties were damp. I wasn't supporting myself at, just leaning against Mistress's warm body. Just as her finger gently passed over my panties, eliciting a soft moan from me, she dropped me to the floor.

I yelped, completely unprepared for the sudden lack of support. Fortunately, my head hit my bed, so it didn't suffer too much. I looked up at Mistress, I quiet whimper on my lips. In return, she just sent me a mocking smile.

"I'll have you know that, unlike you, I'm not some sex craved lunatic. I actually have responsibilities to tend to while you laze about."

'Laze about' sure was an interesting way of saying 'unconscious', but whatever. 

I went to stand back up, but thanks to Mistress's teasing and my soreness, that seemed like a battle I wasn't going to win. My only saving graze was Mistress yanking me up with surprising strength.

Don't get me wrong, she wasn't skinny or under-developed, but she wasn't exactly large, either. Maybe I was just really light. 

As she led me out the room, with me holding onto her arm for dear life, she began talking again. "Now, even though you had quite the beauty rest, I recognize that you're still recovering. That means you won't have to do anything strenuous today. Instead, you're just going to shadow one of the other slaves."

I nodded along. As we walked, I noticed something strange. First, Mistress apparently had an absurd amount of slaves. I saw at least thirty working today, and almost none of them I recognized. Second, not all of them were entirely docile. Those were the ones who, obviously had stayed the longest. Some would shake their ass as we walked by, some would send her lustful smirks, and a few even trailed a finger along her tail as they sauntered by. None of them spoke, lest they interrupt her, but it was still quite a strange disparity. Most of them were trying to shy away from her as if  just her touch would kill them, and then there were they brave few who acted not like slaves, but almost like partners. 

The illusion of equality was broken the moment we passed. They sagged back into the position of repressed slave, starved of free will. I felt pity for them. Their length of stay had not emboldened them with comfort or confidence, but simply a raw desire for pleasure that took precedence for all else. I refused to let myself become like them.

58