Arc 1 has been updated to its Final Draft!
1.1k 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Quick update for those who haven't been following the news on Royal Road, I'm still working on getting the Novel into working shape for Publishing on amazon. Progress is going well, but I'm trying to keep updates as minimal as possible and limited to big things, so the sites don't just get flooded with news posts.

That said; Arc 1 (Arc 1 Prologue - Arc 1 Epilogue) as been updated to the final draft.

Most of the changes for this first arc are grammatical, and focus mostly on standardizing some of the weirder things I was experimenting with in the beginning. 

The most important changes are;

———————

1 - An up to date, and more detailed description of the TAWP (chapter 3)

2 - The addition of 'Alpha Logs' to chapters 5 and 7.

3 - The splitting of chapter 11 into 2 'parts' to help the narrative flow better (because of site restructions, both parts of chapter 11 share the same post, currently)

———————

Over all, I  think the Arc has seen a great improvement, and I'm currently working on Arc two, which will see even more changes.

I'll make another post once I've got more to share!

11