Vol 2 Chapter 2 Snake King
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The blood-streaked giant snake howled, and the gaping wounds across its body burst open, releasing a cluster of granules that wriggled and mended, akin to black locusts invading the serpent's body. The enormous meaty crown fluctuated, expanding and contracting with the force of the blood.

Observing the blood-streaked serpent, the blue-scaled giant snake halted its assault, revealing a complex emotion unusual for a snake. It silently soared into the sky, its muscular body rippling in layers like a warrior preparing for battle. Tightening its muscle fibers, it maneuvered along the cliff face to reach the apex where the blood-crowned giant snake loomed.

The black granules blanketed the blood-streaked serpent's body, biting fiercely, injecting a black mucous substance into the serpent's body with a single ferocious bite. Struggling twice, the serpent's entire body soon brimmed with these black granules, infiltrating the blood python's form.

The blue-scaled serpent let out a furious, hoarse cry, targeting a larger section of the blood python with a volley. Its body moved with the grace of a spring, swift as an oolong, a spectacle that would astonish any martial artist present.

In the martial world, the 'Three Strikes of the Serpent,' when executed by pythons, embodies a devastating force. These two giant snakes, one skilled in martial arts and the other a biochemically altered variant, could effortlessly wreak havoc in a city. However, the instinct for slaughter in the blood-streaked giant snake lagged behind.

Coiling tightly around its opponent, the blue-scaled serpent's tenacious muscles exerted tremendous force, restraining the blood-crowned snake and pressing its head toward Chen Ang's body.

"Who would have thought that the first cells to benefit the vitality-promoting cells in humans would be cancerous? These tumors, capable of infinite division, were fueled by medication, leading to such alarming mutations," Chen Ang pondered, feeling an unexpected sense of gravity.

The Blood Orchid, this mystical plant, could cause such horrifying consequences without being utilized effectively. Western pharmaceutical companies might fail to comprehend that the gateway to a new world could be akin to Pandora's box. Over prolonged exposure to the Blood Orchid, the giant snake had accumulated an excessive amount of active ingredients, resulting in sudden mutations.

In essence, all the giant snakes teetered on the brink of mutation. While none might witness this change in their lifetime, any chemical or genetic disturbance could trigger such a transformation.

If humans were to consume drugs rich in Blood Orchid ingredients, luck might not favor them. Surviving on chemical medication, they would perpetually tread a precarious line, with variation almost an inevitable outcome.

At that point, this world might cease being referred to as "Anaconda" but rather "The End of Cancer" or "Resident Evil."

Gazing at the tumultuous collision of the blood-streaked serpent, now a biochemically altered monster, Chen Ang couldn't help but sigh. He gently pressed the serpent's blood crown, experiencing a sensation of flesh and blood coursing through.

A gentle jolt of internal force disrupted the serpent's Yin-Yang aura cycle, throwing its body into a chaotic imbalance. Intense physical conflict ensued, causing the giant snake to collapse to the ground.

For biochemical variation, genes can only interfere with and stimulate it externally, but Chinese medicine can control and influence it. Each biochemical test component throws the body's cycle into an extremely unstable phase of transition, sometimes teetering precariously like removing the last pillar from a structure.

Although the giant snake boasts considerable fighting prowess, its circulatory, organ, and even brain systems are profoundly unstable. Chen Ang merely acts as a disruptor, unsettling its circulatory system, denying it oxygen. This rattles the serpent's nervous system, leading to destruction.

At this moment, it's merely a decaying piece of flesh about to crumble.

A mere ten-minute variance in the body's restructuring stability of the giant snake cannot compare with the evolution spanning tens of millions of years in nature. If ordinary snakes possess the ability to adapt to such changes, then the biochemical snake's body can only be seen as a flawed sieve, easily eliminated in nature's system.

Biochemical variation is akin to a glitch in nature, easily rectified by emulating the natural world and observing the harmonious principles of Chinese medicine, thus acquiring the capability to overcome variation. In the world, it's not the strongest who prevail; it's those who adapt that survive.

Initially, Chen Ang's overclocked brain development is also incredibly unstable, sliding uncontrollably into the abyss of the unknown. Such forced human advancement will crumble if it doesn't adapt to natural choices. It's like an intruder amidst the workings of the universe, buckling under the weight of body and soul, destined to be ousted eventually.

It's akin to a robust tower disassembled piece by piece, collapsing with the removal of a single pillar. A gust of wind could dismantle it, just as Lucy's body collapses within a few days, ultimately leading to her demise. However, this solid pillar, shielded and imprisoned, securely adapts to the environment, hindering the impetus for human evolution.

The quickest way to rebuild a tower isn't to replace the parts one by one but to dismantle the original tower drastically and rebuild it anew. The path chosen by Chen Ang is perilous, rapid, always teetering on the brink of collapse.

What sustains him until now isn't his absolute control over the flesh or his exceptional intelligence, but rather his comprehension of Chinese medicine, his grasp of equilibrium, and China's longstanding evolutionary path—Qi, safeguarding his body. Those who pursue strength will inevitably crumble under its weight, while those seeking knowledge and intelligence can forge ahead.

The blue dragon snake gazed mournfully at its kindred, gradually dissolving bodies. It cautiously extended its head, arching toward Chen Ang, its eyes filled with longing. Chen Ang smiled, rubbed its head, and untied a small parcel from his sleeve, revealing a cold silver container.

A purple drug faintly shimmered within. Chen Ang raised his hand and injected the drug into the blood-snake snake's body. "Gaining human spiritual intelligence but losing the ability for longevity—do you consider this a blessing or a curse?" Chen Ang patted the head of the blue snake snake and murmured softly.

The stable genes of the snake could withstand the pressure of the Blood Orchid flower. However, the giant snake, modified by overclocking, could never endure the genetic pressure unless it breathes effort and reaches Chen Ang's realm. Through Essence, Qi, and Spirit cycles, it could adjust and re-stabilize the genes.

The blood-crowned giant snake struggled twice, opening its eyes slightly, revealing the blue scorpion, gazing enviously at Chen Ang, emanating longing from its bloodline, involuntarily extending its head and arching its body. The serpent's reopened eyes had lost their tyrannical frenzy, replaced only by a serene calm.

With a smile, Chen Ang stood up, patted the head of the blue python, and said, "You take care of this place. I'm leaving!" The python squinted, hovering around, encircling the body of the blood python.

Chen Ang carefully observed the Blood Orchid plant, collected several samples, soil, water, associated plant data, and nearby samples, and discreetly vanished among the treetops. A few pythons, then cautiously swam around, kneeling before the blue python.

The blue-eyed python let out a silent roar, emitting a mysterious sound wave that reverberated in all directions, stunning countless beasts and ferocious creatures. In the distance, a colossal crocodile leaped out of the river, carrying a white-clothed man on a boat in the river.

Several white men and women on the boat screamed, with one woman almost leaping into the river uncontrollably, held back by another person. "Shaman Yarn, no, Jack, he couldn't be saved."

A few bloodstains surfaced in the river, confirming his words. The shaman glanced at their faces and wept sorrowfully.

Farther away, a heavily armed mercenary sailed on a large ship, pursuing their tracks from behind. A white-haired old man, greedily eyeing the crystal-colored bloody pills in the bottle, murmured to himself, "Blood Orchid flower, the flower of immortality, the gift of life."

He turned back, shouting to the mercenary, "Faster! Ensure we reach there before Monday!"

0