Chapter 03 – The Twin & Miyako
5.5k 6 144
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Once again, I feel like I’m in heaven. But at the same time, I feel someone gaze at me. It feels like such a patronizing gaze, too. It’s my twin sister stared at me, who is still breastfeeding.

"Yum~~Yum~~"

In the end, my small stomach filled rather quickly and digested quickly. No wonder, babies are always hungry all the time. 

"Burp." I burped after Ai held me and patted my back as I put my cheek on her shoulder. 

"Waaaaaa…" Ruby immediately burst into tears while stretching out both hands towards Ai as if demanding that it was her turn.

"Yes… Yes… You want more milk? Really… My children sure really like being breastfed. Aren’t you two eating too well? Hahaha." Ai laughed while spending time with us while waiting for her job. 

"Hm… Look at that. That’s mommy." She put the two of us on her lap after she finished breastfeeding us.

I looked at the TV that was on, and it was showing a sales advertisement for B-Komachi's 7th album, Super Motor. The commercial featured Ai, who always stood out among the other members. Sorry, but I don’t think I remember any member of B-Komachi other than Ai.

"Pretty amazing, right?" She said, with a somewhat happy expression, that she held up the two of us while laughing. 

After spending our time together like that, Ichigo came to pick up Ai for work, and once again we were both entrusted to Miyako.

"To be honest… Isn’t that so creepy seeing a baby enjoying breastfeeding. Wait, also ain’t that you a guy in previous life…"

"Yep…" 

"Yuck…" 

"What are you saying? It’s normal for babies to breastfeed, especially infants. And breastfeeding is good for the baby's health. We need to stay healthy and not give Ai any trouble so that she can focus on her career."

"Oh… That’s true… But I still want her to spoil me… It’s nice to be spoiled by my idol. Something that only… I can have…" Ruby said those words while giving such an intense glare. She may feel a bit complicated sharing her idol like that. 

Anyway, the two of us started a conversation unbecoming of a baby. Wait, babies aren't supposed to talk like this. However, this is what happens when twins are reborn with memories of their previous lives.

At this point, I was quite confused as to what I should do next. Especially about the girl named Ruby. 

Do I have to tell her that the doctor she liked died, and the worst thing in this world, he wasn't reborn as Aqua like in the manga?

Then for the matter of Ai's death... should I consult Ruby? Will she believe me, and if she does, how will she respond?

I don't know why... I feel that it is better for Ruby not to know anything about this. I have a soft spot for Ruby after all, and I would prefer that she stay pure and become an idol without having to think about anything complicated.

Then there is the matter of Ai's tragedy. As far as I know from the manga. The incident begins with Ai's request for her ex-boyfriend, or also my father and Ruby, to meet his children. But rather than trying to meet them, He killed Ai instead.

To be honest, I don’t really understand what the father wants. Is that the reason… I doubt it. I think there’s more reason for him, but I don’t know anything about that. Since I died before the manga revealed anything.

I think there’s something more about him, and there’s a chance that even if there’s a chance Ai was saved from those stalker accidents. He’s more likely to try to kill her again. 

I can't even read the minds of insane people after all. 

"What… are you staring at me like that?" Ruby asked me the question because I thought about it for a long time. 

"Well. I feel like Ai will become famous every day." 

"Yes, of course. Mama is the embodiment of the Goddess of Celebrity…" 

"Your obsessiveness is insane… You know? Anyway, since she eventually would become famous. I think it will be much better if we have more security, especially to prevent stalkers" 

"Oh… that’s a good idea." 

Ruby heard my explanation and nodded her head in agreement. 

"That’s why we need an adult ally…"

"That’s true… but how are we going to do that?"

"Well, the easiest one is her…" 

I said those words while my eyes looked at the only adult left in the room. Ruby followed my gaze and saw Miyako, who sat in the seat while looking tired and bored too. 

"Once again, how are we going to make her our ally?"

"Have you not seen her difference? 

"Hah?" 

"Look at her… When she came to our office, she looked bright with radiant skin and had beautiful hair. She may feel she has such a bright future. But after she became our babysitter… her skin lost its brightness. Her beautiful and neat hair became disheveled, and her face looked really tired… as if she was about to lose her mind!" 

"Oh… Is that soo?"

"It’s about time, she would snap out of it and try to do something stupid… At that time, we scared her into submission." 

"That… sounds like such an evil person like to do." 

"Anyway, it’s a good plan to act like we’re a messenger from god or something like that." 

"Yeah, but will she buy it?" 

"Of course, there's no way a baby is talking about a message from god and stuff like that…" 

"Okay… Ah… I think I need to change my diaper… so go away." Ruby said that to me, which is exactly what happened in the manga.

I moved away from her as she started to cry and call for Miyako to change the diaper. When she heard that, she came at her slowly while bringing a box of diapers. It was really visible her frustration and desperation. 

Miyako sighed while talking to herself… 

"Why do I have to do this… Aren’t I technically Mrs. President here?" Miyako brought that question to herself while she opened the box of diapers, took one of the diapers, and started screaming like she had hysteria. 

"I only married that guy because he told me I’d be able to work with hot guys!! Yet he puts me to work taking care of a 16-year-old idol’s kids!? And she’s a single mother who won’t even disclose to us who the father is! It’s way too shady!! I didn’t marry him to become a babysitter!!" Miyako screamed and threw the diaper into the trash bin that failed to do so and the diaper rolled in the floor.

While the two of us watched her in wonder… 

"She’s really snapped up." Ruby said this without even showing any pity for her. Also, why do you hate a job that can be of help to Mom? That’s going to be the best job out there… Is something wrong with her head?" She even said such an extremist thing. 

"No… Actually, she had a point and was quite reasonable. At this point, I actually felt some pity for her…" 

Yeah, I'm a bit sorry for her. But she’s the easiest and the only adult available who knows our and Ai's secret.  We don't have any choice, and she is also the best adult to have since she was actually kind to them and actually adopted Aqua and Ruby after the tragedy.

Yeah, she's the only choice we had.

 

I will wait for 1 week before closed if this FF will contained incest or not. For now, still in incest favour, but no-incest gain momentum. 

144