Chapter 07 – Ai’s Concert
3.8k 5 110
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"And today we have 3 members from B-Komachi!!" The host introduced the performance as three members of B-Komachi entered the stage, including Ai as one of the three. Then it is easy to see that Ai is the center of B-Komachi. She stood in the center, in front of all of them. 

"Minilive!! Promotion Event!! It’s one of those where entry tickets are lottery based! It's my first time seeing Mom live on stage!" Ruby said with sparkling eyes, and in her eyes there was another unusual love-pupil shape on her eyes.  

It’s something that happened in this anime-like world.

I wonder if I had those kinds of eyes too… 

But there’s someone who looked at us with such worried faces. 

"Look, I brought you guys along because you asked for it, but once again… I reminded you two, I'll be the one in trouble if we get caught, okay?" She said those words while putting a pacifier in our mouths.

"No pushing, no running, no talking! Keep your p

acifier in your mouth and stay put!" Miyako once again reminded us not to stand out. 

"Okay…" I said while playing with a pacifier in my mouth. Even though Miyako said those words, I have no plans to follow them. I needed to follow the manga and make her worries go away, and I realized something about her smile. which, as I know, made her more famous after that realization. 

"We can’t afford to stand out no matter what, but I can’t help worrying about her. Even though we've already tried something before. It made our mother become more serious. That’s why I’m not just here for fun and games…" Ruby was talking like that while removing and inserting a pacifier in her mouth. 

Slowly, the melody started and the lights began to shine brightly. The fans who came immediately shouted to welcome Ai and the other two members. They waved their glow sticks in response to their idols, who started singing with cheerful faces and happily dancing. 

I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that Ai is a good dancer. She and the two members of B-Komachi dance and sing from the bottom of their hearts. That's something I believe from the bottom of my heart.

This is not an easy job. You have to dance around while singing at the same time, and you also have to smile all the time. Another way to show how difficult the job is...

But even so, I felt that Ai was not as radiant as she could be. In fact, I can conclude that the performance she put on this time is still less bright than the one I first saw a few months ago.

I wondered if this was because her star-shaped eyeballs weren't as bright as they were back then. Although after what we did a few days ago, it seems that it still hasn't dispelled the doubts in her heart.

I certainly didn't know the truth behind her star-shaped eyeballs. What I suspect when I read the manga is that the eyeballs have a lot to do with the emotions of the owner. When the emotion is positive, it will shine like a star, and there is a possibility that if it is negative, it can cause the eyes to become black and dark.

This makes me wonder if what we did a few days ago wasn't as effective as I thought it would be or if it changed anything meaningful.

If I can't change things like this and follow what's in the manga… Can I change a fate as great as the tragedy that happened to Ai?

Can I? Making Miyako invest in Betcoin and giving Ai a gift like that couldn’t change this fate. How much change do I need to bend Ai’s fate?  

I can see her dancing, singing, and smiling, but it was still not enough. Ruby, who is Ai's devoted fan, stared at Ai with sparkling eyes. It looked like she was about to explode with her enthusiasm.

"Ha… In the end, I can’t change anything. Huh…" I saw Ai’s smile, but I didn't notice her brightness.

I sighed while grabbing something from my back, something for which I had been prepared before, and gave a two piece glow stick to Ruby.

"Ruby, I give you this… and we need to dance… dance wildly. I practiced a lot for a day like this." For now, I need to stop worrying and focus on helping Ai find her brilliance again.

Just like in the manga…

Ruby and I are dancing together, those idol-otaku dances… just like in the manga, while screaming…. 

"Baabooo!!" Again and again… and I heard the commotion among the fans around both of us, who watched us dancing. 

I can imagine Miyako's face will become pale after she sees what we’re doing. Because of this, people around will make enough commotion to make Ai and the members of B-Komachi see us. Which makes Ai smile brightly.

Then, without my having to guess, our dance together was seen by Ai. And just like in the manga, she smiles brightly and makes her star-shaped pupil shine like a real star. I felt like I could see a bright aura around her… 

Of course, at that time, I knew what Ai was thinking, but it was something irrelevant. After that, Ai's dancing, singing, and smiling increased a hundredfold compared to before. It was a performance that had all eyes on her and couldn't be moved for a second.

Ai's steps, on the other hand, were graceful and masterful. Her steps were as light as a butterfly's flutter, and as smooth and elegant as silk. At the same time, they were stronger than birds soaring through the skies.

Despite her singing skill still being nothing extraordinary or world-class, it felt like the spiritual power she poured into her voice gave it a strange power that made people charmed by that unique voice. 

Ai flashed many radiant smiles that would make any fan or not fan fall in love with her. Such a powerful smile.

It was such a perfect show… 

But I couldn't be happy about this… I'm frustrated… I felt like I was lost… 

In the end, I’m still following the manga to make her successful, and a little deed I do still wasn’t good enough to make her shine like this. 

If this continues… I couldn’t change the tragedy. 

I wonder if I need to change something more and bigger… Wait a minute. It’s maybe not the answer. 

What if there was a rule about this? 

Or fate itself is already written, and you need to do something about it…

Like deceiving the world itself… if that is the answer… I don’t think I can do something like that… It was too big for a task with a body like this…

I wonder if I will talk about this with Miyako and Ruby.

"210K retweets… The video has over 2 million views… I knew baby content goes viral pretty easily, but this is…" Miyako said with a weak voice as she watched a viral video about baby twins reacting to idols by doing an innate fan dance. 

Ichigo wasn't happy, and he actually pulled his wife, who was likely to get lectured by him. 

While Ai looked at her smartphone and saw the comment about her smile. It’s full of positive comments, and when she sees those comments. Ai, who had her star-shaped pupil bigger than before, smiled and said the same word as in the manga. 

"I see… So this is what you like... Now I know~~~" She said happily. Her face showed how she had figured something out.

At that time, I felt enlightened.

"Baby… Viral… baby…viral…" I murmured those words again and again for a moment. Thinking about something. I failed to change something for her since I’m not following the rules. I think maybe because there was no connection between Miyako's having Betcoin and extra-money for us… or trying to make Ai’s feel better with a gift since those are just personal things that changed, but I never change something that connected to the center of the problem.

The entertainment industry…

Yeah, how about changing the entertainment itself...?

"Baby…viral…easily… Yeah, I can use this." I mumbled to myself without realizing Ruby was staring at me. Since I don't see her… How can I know what kind of expression she had?

But I wondered if I was more aware of her at that time. Our fate may change a lot.

 

I can't stop hearing 推しの子 MAD 」x 怪盗 / Back Number (COVER) will writing this FF. I'm really like the vibe those Mad. It feel like people more like Akane than Kana. Poor Kana.

Once again reading Oshi no Ko. It's really good manga, hahaha I wonder If doing justice with this FF. Well, of course not.

Anyway, I really eager to watch the anime. It said to release 12 april... I can't wait.

This Fanfic Update, would be daily at 6 P.M +7GMT

Bonus chapter at 6 A.M +GMT (if I can)

 

110