Chapter 14 – The life before Tokyo Dome.
2.8k 5 100
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It had been five years since I was reincarnated as Ai's child. The movie I shot with the director two years ago seems to have been well received, and he was nominated for several director awards.

Although it was my first performance, it was quite amazing. In the end, Ai stole the show. And after that, just like in the manga, her job offers increased significantly, and she became a rising idol with outstanding sales. 

And we lived peacefully without being exposed to the public, and for now Ai was already older than the one in the manga, whether that was a good thing or not... I don't know.

Of course, Ruby and I went to preschool. There's nothing special about it. All I did was follow what the teacher said in class, and when I had free time, all I did was read.

Ruby herself always seemed happy, and she spent her time playing with the various toys. Perhaps this was something she had never or rarely experienced in her previous life. That's why she loves to play around.

And just like in the manga, we had a dance festival... I remember doing this in my previous life, when I was in prep school. I remember doing traditional dances from my hometown. But this time, I think we did a dance with Ruby in the center.

Although at first she refused to do it, eventually, after she had some bonding time with her mom. She became the center of the dance. I don't think I have the talent or the willpower to be very good at dancing like our mom.

Other than that, I've also become busier in the past two years. Of course, Ruby and I still have commercial projects. But I'm getting more work, especially to appear in dramas and movies. I mean, my first appearance as an actor was in a movie that won several awards, and I performed next to the famous genius child actress, Arima Kana.

Many people thought that my acting was as good as Kana's or maybe even better than Kana's. Therefore, I got many job offers as a child actor.

At the same time in these two years, I also studied under Taishi. First, of course, I learned how to act, but I also started learning how to write. At first, I was just writing about my daily life, before I got more serious and ended up doing short stories. Slowly, he taught me how to write scripts because it's different from writing novels and stuff. 

For now, I'm still new at those things... 

Ah, by the way, our relationship with Ai... something that I think wasn't much different from the manga. Although, because of my interference in the showbiz world that makes the three of us busier than in the manga.

Even so, whenever there was free time... We always spent time together, whether it was for something like the dance festival at the prep school, my birthday, her birthday, Christmas, or other festivals like Shichi-go-san and others. Ai always tried her best to make us celebrate them together. Of course, Miyako and Ichigo were also there...

Because those two are the only ones who know about our secret... Ah, I didn't forget that Taishi also knew about the relationship between me and Ai. Sometimes, the two of them are quite close, like a niece and her uncle.

But I doubt any of this would have helped prevent Ai's tragedy, because as time went on and I started to move around a bit more freely. I also had more money than before. I became bolder and bolder... I guess...

This is never mentioned in the manga, but Ai actually tried and found the doctor who was always by her side when she was pregnant and the only person who knew that she was pregnant with twins.

Although Ai found it strange how suddenly the doctor didn't show up for the delivery, at first she didn't understand why. Then she heard that the doctor had disappeared and there had been no news at all for years. Especially after Ai learned that the doctor had no family or relatives.

Ai was worried enough that she hired a private detective to find out. However, she didn't get any satisfactory results. It was only natural that the doctor had died and that his body was hidden behind the altar.

How could I know what Ai was doing since Ai discussed what she was doing with Ichigo and Miyako. Then, if Miyako knew, I would know.

Therefore, not long after the dance at the kindergarten. I deliberately gave a clue to the whereabouts of the doctor's corpse, which led to the murder investigation of the doctor.

To be honest, what happened next was messier than I expected. First, when Ruby found out about the doctor, I think she accepted it much harder than in the manga, and it took a while for me to help her get over it. I mean, she couldn't say it to anyone else but me. As for Ai, I don't think I can read her emotions. She might be fine, but I think she might be affected a little.

The second is the problem of the stalker and his father. Since I had money and Miyako on my side, it became easier for me to organize people to monitor those two people.

To be honest, the two of them actually never communicated at all. I wondered if this was because my father was a very cautious person and he had other ways of communicating with his stalker.

After hearing the news about the doctor, the stalker never left his place. It was as if he was afraid that the police would catch him. To be honest, he didn't have a good mentality because he could be manipulated by a middle schooler.

The day that B-komachi will perform at Tokyo Dome is approaching. I guess what I experienced wasn't much different from the manga itself. At some point, I felt like I was living in the same apartment. It made me feel very disturbed, and even though I felt like they already had good measures in place for the stalker and paparazzi problem, because we never had that problem until today.

That's why I coordinated with my own stalker, who violated their plan of action. Which makes it look like my stalker managed to find out our address and put a message through the apartment door.

This made Ai and Ichigo inevitably have to move apartments again and also tighten the guard on the three of us. Ah, I also didn't forget to ask Miyako to warn Ai to be more careful, especially when people come over. Like always using the chain door lock and talking on the intercom when someone comes here.

Anyway, thanks to my blessing, Ai ended up performing at Tokyo Dome with peace of mind. I didn't think she would try to contact my father. And from my own network intelligence, she didn't do anything out of the ordinary.

But something happened after Ai's performance. Just like in the manga, the stalker actually committed suicide.

"So that guy killed himself..." I said those words because there were only two people in the room, Miyako and me.

"Yes, we saw no movement in his room, and it wasn't long before we knew that he was dead, and it was most likely a suicide." Miyako replied after she reported what happened to me.

"Was there anything else? Like a will or something..." .

Miyako shook her head in response to my question.

"What was Kamiki Hikaru doing back then?"

"He was just going about his daily life as usual. He went to college and sometimes met people in the entertainment industry, but what he was mostly doing was just a backstage job."

"Is that so..."

In any case, Ai had already done the show. The stalker was dead, and I had put Kamiki on my watch. Which meant I could feel a little more relaxed, right?

"I don't know, it feels a bit anticlimactic..." With that, I wondered what the future held for me after this. Ah, but from then on, I knew what Kamiki would do in the future. It would be best if I focused on increasing my influence. I mean, in the future, he'll create his own company. At that time, I want my influence to be great enough to make sure those companies run into trouble.

"Yes, I think I'll do that... Please, keep an eye on her. Miyako... I'm so grateful to have you by my side." I thanked her.

She just smiled at my words and patted my head thoughtfully. "I don't think that word was spoken by a five-year-old... I think it's time for you to rest. To be honest, I feel tired seeing how busy you are..."

"Is that so... Yes, I think... I will rest..." I think I slept better that night than I did a few weeks ago.

This Fanfic Update, would be daily at 6 P.M +7GMT

100