Chapter 64 – I, and Hoshino Ai Part 02
1.9k 4 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Edited by The Darkest Knight#4796

I wonder what to say now as Ai seems to be waiting for me to speak to her while sitting beside the bed. Not only that, I could see that the fierce smile on Ai's face was so cold and beautiful that it forced me to focus my attention on her.

Ai fixed her eyes on my vacantly looking face. She was waiting for me to talk, while on the other side— Ruby was in her own world while letting her head near my non-hurt hand to be pampered. 

"Hm, alright. But before I say anything, can I ask you something first?" I finally said a word after a long silence between us. 

When I asked that, Ai closed her eyes in reminiscence before quickly opening her eyes. 

She saw me and gave a grand sight before answering, "... Then what is it?" 

"It's about my plan to poach idol talents that we had planned some time ago," I told her. Ai's expression and tone turned serious. I noticed she furrowed her brow a little.

"You know… I don't think this is the most important thing to talk about right now. Are you trying to divert our conversation to an irrelevant subject? I didn't continue about the two idols because I was, of course, busy thinking about my son, right?"

"Okay, I understand why you think that way, Mom. However, I can say that those two idols have something to do with all this." I replied to Ai's words as I could see how she still had that unimpressed look on her face, as if her face said that I had one chance to elucidate her.

"Well, what really happened to me happened since I went to their concert to see them, right?" 

"That's true. So are you saying those two idols have something to do with all this?" Ai asked and still not buying it. 

"Yeah, a bit, I guess— Mom, you must know what happened that night, right?"

"Of course." She nodded to my words. 

"Well, you must know I wouldn't do something without a reason, right?"

"That's true." 

"For on that day, I saw something."

"Something?"

"Yeah, I didn't know what to call it, but it's something similar, like a spirit or something." 

"That's— Are you saying?" Upon hearing my word, Ai was in shock, completely pale, then she slowly came close to me.

"Just like you may be thinking off. I saw something that ordinary people might not be able to see." I said those words while looking at Ai. I don't know why, but I think I want to see her reaction…

Then the reaction I got from her was a pale face mixed with worry. And maybe she put on a pained expression as she bit her lip forcefully. Seeing her like that, I once again realized how lucky I was to have a mother like Ai, who didn't show fear or one second of disbelief in what I had to say. I mean, unlike Ruby, who had little connection to what I was feeling. I don't think Ai had that, but she believed everything I said, so I quickly spilled out word by word what I had been going through for almost a week.

An indescribable anxiety invaded me. However, it only frightened me briefly after I explained what happened to me. Then an expression appeared on Ai's face as if, at last, all the thoughts that filled her head had been organized. After doing so, words began to come out of her mouth.

"It must’ve been hard for you," Ai said as she wrapped her arms around me, then put my head on her bosom and hugged me as tightly as she could. As if she hoped she could hold me securely enough that I could forget about my pain and problem, even if only for a moment.

"But it's fine. You've worked hard to get this far, and from now on, leave everything to your mother!?" Ai said while she caressed my head tenderly. 

"I'm glad to hear that. But I wonder what Mom will do?"

"Well, I don't know. However, this time we can find out together. I think Miyako would also be happy to help you." Ai said.

"That sounds reliable," I replied and tried to move my head from her bosom, but for some reason, she didn't budge at all when I looked at her. She gave me a smile that felt so pleasant and so lovely, as well as lurid and terrifying at the same time.

An expression that told me she wouldn't let me go.

"But from what you told me… for some reason, when Ruby kisses you. You feel like your power to see and feel those spirits stabilize, right?" 

"Ah, yes!" 

"Hehehe— That's right!" Ruby, who had been listening to our conversation, responded with a proud face.

"Well, if that's the case I understand, but please don't do it in front of anyone and be careful, okay? I want you two to promise that. And we should find another way, and when we do, you two should stop kissing." She explained that to us, which is something I can understand a mother saying to her twins. However, I didn't expect that Ruby would reply with such firmness to Ai's words.

"It's isn’t good for siblings—-"  "No!"" to kiss each other." 

 Ai looked at Ruby with a smile, but she repeated her words. "It isn’t a good thing for siblings to kiss each other." with a heavier tone than before.

"Still, No." Ruby replied with a firm tone herself, and the two of them stared at each other before Ruby, without any fear, said to Ai's face. "Even at this time, I say 'Yes,' I will still kiss him behind your back."

"Aqua!" Ai changed her target toward me. 

"I have been trying my best to stop her!"

"Yeah, and that sucks," Ruby said, glaring at me.

"Huh, Where did I go wrong? Why is my child like this?" Ai sighed, even though she said that. Ai did not let go of her hug, and it even felt like her hug was getting tighter, and I could feel the warmth and softness of her bosom. 

That made me say in my mind, 'It's all your fault.'

After she said those words, she once again looked at me and asked me the question. 

"I wonder if you still see this spirit by now?" She asked me. 

"Well, at least this time, much better. I guess." 

"Really?" 

I may realize what Ai is doing right now. Just a few seconds ago, she talked about finding a way to stabilize my supernatural abilities. Then she probably thought that what could stabilize me without kissing was to hug me like this. She probably thought like this after hearing that my powers stabilized when I felt Ruby's warmth.

"However, it's not as good as Ruby, is it?"

"Ah, well, yes."

"Hm, in other words, a hug from me is still not enough. Huh." Ai said as she felt really completely disappointed. "Hah— anyway, we will try anything."

Ai finally let me go, but she didn't mention anything important to me.

"How about the two idols?" I asked Ai, who sighed heavily when I mentioned it. It was as if she didn't want to talk about them.

"I wonder what you really want for those two?” To my surprise, Ai actually threw a question back at me.

"Well, if you heard my story, you should understand that the two of them are in danger, and I hope to help them as soon as possible?"

"Yeah, I know. I heard about the production Company most likely using drugs and maybe even ring prostitutes. Even so, I don't understand why you're only focusing on those two. If you really want to help the girls from that place and maybe avenge the spirits? Why not all of them?"

"That's—" 

"Also, when I heard all that from you. It felt like recruiting those two girls from the company would be even harder." 

"Eh, why—?"

"Because such places usually have strong backers. Even though their relationship is very thin, the production house Jimina owns is still related to one of the subsidiaries of the big family, called Shinomiya."

With that, I was pretty speechless. Because I never expected to hear the name of Shinomiya like this.

Guys, it look like all of you want Miyako to be part of the harem? Well, I don't mind. 

Btw, I have a good luck and get Kokomi and after I leveled up and did ten pull in standard banner to get another Dehya. Which is nice, but I want Mona--- I'm only need Mona now----

-----------------------------------------

You can support me in patr*ondotcom/Razack2Ch

You can read early access up to 7 chapters in my patr-eon for now.

----------------------------------------

My fanfic will only 1000-1400 words per chapter and don't expect too much.

Beware of cliffhangers. You can binge it if you like too...

47