Chapter 81 – The Story of one spirit
631 1 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I arrived home, I was greeted by Ruby. It was just that she didn't greet me as smiling and cheerful as usual. She even approached and hugged me without saying much. She let my head rest on her chest as if allowing me to listen to her heartbeat. As if to tell me that she was living. 

I could hear the sound of her heartbeat, which somehow made me feel better and calmer. It was as if the breeze blew away the bad feelings surrounding me. She didn't ask me what happened and just stroked my hair before speaking to me. 

"It's fine." 

I doubted that Ruby knew what was happening to me, but I was one hundred percent sure that she could sense the bad feelings I was feeling. I wasn't a twin in my previous life, but I had both a brother and a sister. But I've never felt like this. I also heard that sometimes twins can be sensitive to each other. It's just that it feels like Ruby is extremely sensitive, even compared to me. 

"Yeah, thanks—" 

"Un, good. You must be really tired, how about we sleep together!?" 

Ruby took this opportunity to ask for her favorite thing. 

"Why not—" 

I didn't have the strength to refuse Ruby's request, and also a good reason to refuse this as I knew that sleeping near Ruby would make my body recover faster. 

"Hehe, okay. Just relax—" Ruby replied with a smile on her face. I could feel her draping my hand over her shoulder, ready to lead me to my room.

It's just that I never expected it when she laid my body down on my bed. Before she positioned herself on top of me, and without saying much, she let her lips slowly curve into a smile before she pulled my head closer and pressed her lips to mine. It seems that Ruby prefers to calm me down instead of talking through this kiss. 

As expected, my body felt better from every kiss we both made. It felt like part of the confusion I felt had begun to clear up, and what was left was the sweetest on my mouth and lips as we kissed for much longer than usual. 

"Geez, what are you doing—" I said like that, although my lips did not stop to receive Ruby's pecking, which became increasingly intense. 

"Hehehe— You became much better right?" Ruby reacted by giving me another peck before lying down beside me and resting her head on my chest as if it were her turn to listen to the sound of my heartbeat. 

"Un— I think you will be fine." She said while looking at me before she asked me something else. "Do you want me to sing a song for you?" 

"Ahaha— that might be good." At this point, I was enjoying everything Ruby was doing. At the end of the day, his body is completely vulnerable because of what happened today. He completely trusts himself to Ruby, who starts to sing a song. It felt like all of Ruby's actions made my spiritual energy, which had diminished tremendously with the various things I did today, start to be replenished by her. 

Not only that, but I was also getting sleepy from it, so it didn't take long for me to fall asleep. 

After that, what I felt was nothing but a dream. Like before, I often got memories from the spirits I had contact with. It seemed that this time was no different as I witnessed the memories of the spirits. In addition, from the memories I saw, it was easy for me to realize that this came from a female spirit dressed in white and different from the others. 

The memory I saw started with a child who lived in the countryside and then moved to the city. Then, life in the town, which is far different from life in the country, makes it difficult for her to mingle with children in the city, coupled with her parents, who are increasingly busy working when they move to the city. So, she became more isolated and lonely. She also couldn't be honest with her parents, who were busy working. The things that kept her company in that difficult time were her good friend in the countryside who still wrote letters and an idol that she happened to watch.  

In the end, she slowly watched idols a lot before becoming interested in becoming an idol herself. It's just that becoming an idol is not easy, especially for someone who is late and has no money or acquaintances who can help her become an idol. Even so, she did not stop pursuing her dreams, especially when her parents' relationship worsened as she grew older. It felt like that dreams were helping her mentally.

Then, when her dreams became more distant as she grew older, someone came along. He is a handsome, mature man for his age who owns a small production house that can help him become an underground idol named Jimina. Of course, being an underground idol is not something she aspires to. Still, for her, it is the most realistic thing that is closest to being the idol she aspires to be. 

From that day on, she worked hard and spent her time at Jimina's production house. With her gratitude and the lack of adults like Jimina in her life, it was easy for her to let her guard down and appreciate the little things Jimina did as affection. It was, therefore, not strange before she and Jimina became close and had an intimate relationship. 

Before, her life has been spinning out of control ever since. Especially when Jimina asked for help to accompany his client to get work for the idols in her production house. At first, the request was just simple things like pouring sake and like a girl in a cabaret. Before, it got worse every day, and because she was used to dealing with Jimina, who also gave her drugs, he said not to make her pregnant or something. It was not strange before her requests got more personalized and used her body. At a certain point, she was in a position of no return before, in the end, she lost her way. 

Although she realized that Jimina was using her, she couldn't just walk out with the various contracts and debts she suddenly had. Plus, the various sex videos they had. It was also impossible for her to report to the police because she was a drug user. She didn't have the money to fight the clients before she died while accompanying one client who was known to be violent and used a lot of drugs. 

She may have realized that she was just like those stupid girls who wanted to be successful, but she couldn't, who were then tricked and used by the bad guys like in soap dramas. After that, her consciousness faded, and there was only anger and resentment she could feel before one day she felt someone she knew— someone who had become an adult and joined Jimina's production house to find the reason for her death. It saved her soul from all the anger she felt, but at the same time, her childhood friend was in danger; therefore, she felt that her friend needed to be saved as she didn't want anything bad to happen to her because of her. 

Before it found me, who came to that place and sensed that I could feel the presence of the spirits? Then she slowly did the taboo thing and ate various small spirits that were not too strong so that she would get stronger and stronger before being able to communicate with me. 

She hopes to save her childhood friend, who is also the only one who still cares about her— even if the price is that her soul becomes mine. 

When I finished looking at the memory, I woke up with my body feeling better. Not only that, I could feel that there was something slightly different about me. It was like there was a link to the spiritual energy that I had. Although I couldn't see what the link was, I immediately understood what was happening to me. 

I was thinking of trying to do something about this. But before that, I looked around me without having to think; of course, I still felt the warmth of Ruby's body, whose arms were still hugging me, and I could hear the sound of her breathing. It's just that I didn't expect that there would be other people who were also observing me from different sides of Ruby.

Her purplish-colored eyeballs gazed at me with various sparkles like stars. Her face was smiling, but it gave a different impression. Then, when she realized I had woken up, she immediately pinched my cheek, which started out gently before getting firmer as if giving me a punishment. 

"I wonder what have you been doing today— Aqua-kun—" Ai spoke with not only her voice tension but also a pinch that gave the impression that she was both displeased and upset. 

I don't know why or how, but I have a feeling that Ai realized what happened today. Well, Ai went out to talk about buying Jimina's production house after all. So, she would have gotten the news about Jimina's death. 

"Well, I'm going to speak the truth. So can you stop pinching my cheeks so hard?— It's getting more and more painful." 

"Hm, I think this is still a light punishment for my son, who likes to do whatever he wants—" Ai's pinches grew louder, and the smile on her face showed her frustration. 

"Ugh— I'm sorry, kay—" 

"You say that, but you still doing whatever you want—" 

Ai sighed before she stopped pinching my cheeks and switched to gentle, affectionate strokes. 

"Geez, what should I do about you? Are you hungry or something?"

"Well, I think I'm very hungry."  

"Alright, then I'll make you dinner." 

Ai spoke while getting up from her position, and before then approached me and then suddenly kissed me— 

Ai's kiss was not as good as Ruby's, which gave me a balance in my spiritual power. Even so, Ai's kiss still made the spiritual power in my body become more organized. Not only that, Ai was also bolder than Ruby in her own way. Or you may say it is full of passion. Especially in the past few days, I could feel the soft and warm of her tongue inside me. 

After she did it, she looked at me while her pale finger placed on his lips slid across my lips as if she had seduced me or something. Her dazzling smile and beautiful starry eyes sucked me in. 

"Un, next time if you want to do something just tell me first okay—" She said as if she had forgiven me. Honestly, Ai, it's because you spoil me like this. I've been acting out like this. 

Well, she's the best after all. 

Don't forget to read my other fanfic. Stealing Heroine: Honestly, I never thought this far [Smut Warning!]

------------------------------------

You can support me in patr*ondotcom/Razack2Ch

You can read early access up to 7 chapters in my patr-eon for now.

New schedule

Stealing; Monday to Saturday

Son; Monday to Saturday

My fanfic will only 1100-1300 words per chapter and don't expect too much.

Beware of cliffhangers. You can binge it if you like too...

28