Chapter 92 – Shinomiya’s Family 02
578 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Is there a plan behind all this? Although it seemed advantageous to have a connection with a family as large as the Shinomiyas. As a person who knows what will happen in the future, what is the advantage of sailing on a boat that is about to sink? I know what happened to the Shinomiya. Why not choose to cooperate with the Shijo Family? 

Besides, in Shijo's family, there is one character who is interesting, and I quite like Kaguya named Maki in Shijo's family. So choosing one of the two is no problem for me. Suppose you think about it deeply, unlike Maki. In that case, Kaguya is also an illegitimate child, which makes her status in the Shinomiya family very weak, and she probably won't get any power in the Shinomiya family. 

Even so, in the end, I was painstakingly trying to get close to Shinomiya due to the fact that my consciousness was slightly bothered. Since the involvement with Jimina had definitely made changes in the Shinomiya family, although it was small, I didn't know whether or not it would affect Kaguya in the future. Hence, in the end, I decided to get more deeply involved. 

Even though I know that the more I get involved, the more Kaguya's future will change from the manga. At this point, I think it's a little too late to change the decision. After all, remembering what Kaguya went through, makes me feel a little bit that it's good that she also had a happier childhood than what happened in the manga. 

"I guess the small house that the couple often uses is not far from the main house of the great noblefather. Not only that, the two of them can see the beautiful moon over the lake where the small house is located since I suspected the house was near the lake." I clearly explained the house that Gan'an and Nayotake were using.  

"How did you know—" 

It seemed that the house was still a secret place within the Shinomiya family itself. I could see his hands trembling and perhaps a bit emotional, something I didn't want to happen at this moment. I don't want anything to happen to this older man after all. 

"I guess Shinomiya-sama already checked my background and knows that I once almost died, right? I don't know how, but I got— Hm, what people call it psychic?"  

"That's stupid and unscientific." 

"That's true. But do you think the children that are close to my family will know that place even though you may still not be doing it? But I'm pretty sure even your eldest son wouldn't think that you would keep your inheritance papers in a special house with a password number using the birth date of your illegitimate child and also the death of your mistress. I doubt he will ever think something like that in his mind. I don't think there is any realistic way of knowing that." I spoke while apologizing to Shirogane as I might have already revealed and also sealed the plan that would make him help Kaguya. 

"Ah, you don't have to worry about it. I have never talked about this to anyone. Not even my family, because I wanted to talk to you like this."  

"Hm— I may understand what you're saying, but I still don't understand what we want out of all this. Plus, you've given me all the cards you've got. I don't need to listen to your words as no one knows all this, and I can make other plans." 

"Well, of course, that can happen. It's just that what I'm doing right now in the end is myself being sincere to you." 

"Sincere?" 

"Yeah, because what I want is a simple thing. That is, I hope that you will at least approve or announce the engagement between myself and Kaguya. I know that until now, Shinomiya-sama was still uncertain about how to behave towards Kaguya. At least that's what I want." 

"But that only benefits you, right?" 

"Of course, it would be beneficial for me because at least my family and I have a relationship and connection with Shinomiya. At the same time, it at least makes Kaguya's position clearer, right? At least it's better than her unclear position. In a way, Kaguya is engaged to a nouveau riche family that, although thriving, still lacks connections and power. In the end, the people in the Shinomiya family knew that there would be no chance for Kaguya to get anything from you." 

"I finally understand why Shinomiya-sama abandoned Kaguya and left her in this position. You can't treat her, especially because it could put Kaguya in danger due to the jealousy of your other children, especially when you are deceased— At the same time, you can't just let it go. After all, Kaguya is the daughter of the woman you love, which makes her position a bit ambiguous. Well, if that's the case— It's made a bit of sense. You're surprisingly such a softie for your children." 

Well, slowly, all the things I was thinking came out of my mouth a little. I could see from Gan'an's face that he was holding back his emotions to look firm. Even so, I could see it because since I could see spirits, I had become more sensitive to the emotions of humans.

Besides, my plan was practically a success when I talked to Gan'an like this. Well, I was very confident that the percentage of my plan succeeding was very high. Then, the first thing I did was to catch him off guard, distracted and also vulnerable to the mental attack I had prepared.

"I'll tell you the truth, Shinomiya-sama. I am doing this, of course, because it is very advantageous to have connections from a family like the Shinomiya. However, I also hope to be able to help Kaguya. And that's my true feeling—" 

Again, I told Gan'an the truth because I didn't know the extent of this older man's wisdom. However, he could probably see that I had some bad intentions. In the end, humans are fragile creatures and sometimes delusional because they want to see what they want, and if the person is weak or desperate, everything will be much easier. 

I need to make Shiro have an appearance similar to Nayotake and also a voice similar to Kaguya from the spirits I have. 

"Because there is one spirit who asked me to help her children—" 

"That's—" 

Gan'an, who people say has become fragile since the death of Nayotake, will be easily deceived— Spirit is basically something that is difficult for humans to comprehend, although I can use my spiritual power to make the spirit more clearly visible to human eyes. A thing that is useless to me at the moment. Instead, I made it a little ambiguous and only made Shiro resemble Nayotake in appearance and speak with a voice similar to Kaguya whispering to help her daughter. 

I could see Gan'an, who had tears in her eyes and was probably hoping to touch the translucent Shiro in front of her and whisper that she hoped Kaguya would be helped. 

"Yes— I will— please— please stay with me—" 

Right now, I could honestly make any request to this older man, and he would grant it. Well, looking at his attitude like this, I was pretty confident that Gan'an was already in my grasp. 

"That's why, Shinomiya-sama. I look forward to a positive answer from you— Ah, by the way— At least right now, it's good to talk to Kaguya once in a while. And if it is difficult to meet in person, you can write her a letter. I'm sure Kaguya will be happy to get it." 

I may sound like someone who is telling someone what to do, but right now, look at Gan'an's behaviour. He will probably follow my words. 

That's how Gan'an fell after he lost his beloved.

Okay, sorry about the update for these weeks. 

1/5

-----------------------------------

Don't forget to read my other fanfic. Stealing Heroine: Honestly, I never thought this far [Smut Warning!]

------------------------------------

You can support me in patr*ondotcom/Razack2Ch

You can read early access up to 7 chapters in my patr-eon for now.

New schedule, Stealing; 5ch per week.

Son; two chapter per week. 5ch per week.

My fanfic will only 1100-1300 words per chapter and don't expect too much.

Beware of cliffhangers. You can binge it if you like too...

20