Chapter 95 – Another movie, another year passed.
582 3 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Although, basically, the engagement between Kaguya and I was not fully publicized, our engagement was no secret. Although the news was initially known by people close to the Shinomiya family, it was not strange for it to become widespread, which increased the number of people who approached us starting each day. Well, I said 'we' because Ruby also experienced that. Some girls she didn't know were trying to be friends with her. 

The news was heard by Ryuju-san, who immediately commented, 'Why?' 'Momo is cuter from Kaguya, right?' and the like when I came to the dojo. I, of course, understood why Ryuju-san reacted like this because he had often offered me Momo to get engaged. I refused some things, so I know why he's commenting on this. 

Also, the training sessions he gave me became a little harsher than usual. Roboco explained that Ryuju-san looked forward to seeing me when he heard about my engagement. However, at least I was able to subdue his annoyance quickly. At least, he was a reasonable man. He will understand as long as I tell him why I chose the Shinomiya family. 

Then, after that, I sometimes had to set up a time to meet with Kaguya. It seems like she follows what I say. There have been several times when her father has set up a time for them to spend together, even if it's as simple as dinner or just drinking tea together. It doesn't sound special, but for Kaguya, it's probably her first time with her father. 

That is why even though Kaguya is still often seen acting cold and speaking sharply and loudly. However, I can feel her opening up to me more and more by talking about her situation with her father. 

If you remember Kaguya from the manga, she still behaved like this until she entered high school and met the main character, Shirogane. In addition, she was close to a girl of the same age, a character named Fujiwara Chika. It's natural because having friends of the same age and gender will help people mentally. Because of the slight change caused by my interfering, I was a little worried about whether Kaguya would meet Chika. That's why I ended up having to bring them together similar to what happened in the manga. 

It wasn't easy, but in the end, it worked well— as Chika started trying to be friends.

Then, if you think of girls her age who can be friends with Kaguya, Ruby could be included, right? It's just that because, in Kaguya's eyes, Ruby is probably a sister-in-law, so Kaguya is likely to be careful in her presence. Therefore, I think Chika's presence would be better than Ruby's. However, it seems that Ruby and Kaguya are closer than I expected. 

I always thought Ruby would get jealous of Kaguya easily, and it showed a little when they met. However, after meeting Kaguya a few times, Ruby showed a more relaxed attitude and became closer to Kaguya. I wondered, and when I asked about it to her, the answer was quite sad—

'Hm— Well, I don't think I will lose to her, so I don't need to be wary. Hahaha—' Ruby said while puffing out her chest. It seems Ruby is very confident in her body, and seeing Kaguya's cold demeanor will make her confident that, in the end, I choose her over Kaguya. 

Kaguya realized this because she also commented on Ruby's attitude, 'Well, she's a nice girl that sometimes talks too much about her brother and how she likes idol stuff— I feel like she was a bit wary about me at the start, but it looks like is gone pretty much immediately. Ah, she also didn't give off the feeling that she wanted to get close to me because I was Shinomiya, unlike her twin brother.'

It seems like they both have a positive regard and opinion of each other, which is good for me. 

Then, the cooperation with the Shinomiya family made me think of making a movie that, this time, cooperates with a Western company or enters the world of Hollywood. However, the Shinomiya family didn't fully help me because, basically, the cooperation with foreign relations came from the Shijo family, which is a branch family of the Shinomiya house. Even though the Shijo family has started to grow due to their success, the Shinomiya main family still doesn't see them as much of a threat.

After much thought on what movie to make next, I finally decided on a film that basically took the idea of The Karate Kid from my past life. I never saw the original movie and only watched the remake. I watched it as a kid and found it neither bad nor good. It had a rating of only 7, but it was still enjoyable to watch. But, unlike the movies I've made before, which were movies that I felt were very good in my past life, I decided to make a movie that was basically based on the idea of The Karate Kid.

It's just that both movies were very successful financially, so it's not a bad thing to do. The other reason is because the cinema suits me and is also in the trend of Hollywood movies that are entering the era of diversity. The Karate Kid I made is about a half-Japanese, half-American kid who moves to the big city in an apartment next door to Japanese immigrants before he gets into trouble with a bully who has good karate skills and is helped by the immigrant before training him to compete in karate competitions to deal with his bully. 

In addition, it provided an opportunity to show the world that I could also act in action movies, which I had never done before. Yeah, the most important thing for me in making these movies is to give people I can make and act in action movies. It may be standard and nothing special, but it's a safe movie for me. Plus, making this movie was not difficult and did not cost much money. At the same time, there is the possibility of getting a hefty profit. The film was made during the summer and was eventually released at the end of the year. 

In the end, as I expected, the movie was a big success, and it seemed that my acting skills and martial arts impressed people more than I expected, making the movie get better reviews than I expected. It also earned me an award as the best young actor. Either way, it was another successful one— I guess— and once again, one year was gone. 

Damn, I think I'm once again fixed the schedule. Became a chapter every two days. Sorry, about that.

-----------------------------------

Don't forget to read my other fanfic. Stealing Heroine: Honestly, I never thought this far [Smut Warning!]

You can support me in patr*ondotcom/Razack2Ch

You can read early access up to 7 chapters in my patr-eon for now.

New schedule,

Stealing; a chapter every two days.

Son; a chapter every two days.

My fanfic will only 1100-1300 words per chapter and don't expect too much.

Beware of cliffhangers. You can binge it if you like too...

[/author]

23