Chapter 101 – Ruby’s Idol Group 04
1.5k 1 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I followed Sakura to get the fortunate slip that she would give to Kaguya and me, who didn't talk much. Then, when Sakura went inside the stall to get the fortunate slip, it left me alone with Kaguya. It wasn't that long either for Sakura to bring out a fortunate slip and give it to us. 

"Ah, thank you." I ended up trying to get the fortunate slip that was inside the wooden box that I was shaking until the fortunate slip came out, which determined the luck I got, which I did. The slip went out of the wooden box, and I picked it up to see what was inside.  

"Oh, well— I got a very lucky one. What about you, Kaguya?" I asked Kaguya, who was standing not far from me. No, she's actually closer than usual since Sakura left us alone to take fortunate slips. That seems sweet, but what happened was far from it. 

"Hm, oh— It seems that my luck is said to be fairly lucky. Hmm, Ara— But I seem to have gotten a bit of a warning in the romance section. It said I should be careful because my partner might see other girls. What about you, Aqua-kun—" Kaguya answered my question sarcastically, and she had been showing her annoyance to me all along. Ever since she stood near me, she has repeatedly stepped on my feet, and when I glanced at her. She just reacted by covering her mouth and giving an expression like, 'Oops, I made a mistake.'.

"Well, I got such extreme luck, and it's said that my relationship will be good this year. It's even listed that my romantic relationship will go very smoothly. And it said that I will meet someone shortly." I read out what was written on the slip, making Kaguya pout a little and step on my foot again before she put the slip into her pocket. 

"Okay, this is over. How about we're looking for something else?" Kaguya spoke while pointing elsewhere. I still want to talk to Sakura, even though she probably won't become a good idol. I think she'll become someone talented as a streamer and the like. 

"Ah, wait— I know this might be too sudden if you know that I care for talented people in the entertainment world. If you're interested— you can call this number." I gave Sakura my business card, which allowed her to contact my manager, who was usually handled directly by Miyako. 

"Eh—"

I could see Sakura's surprised expression when she received the business card I gave her. 

"But— I don't think I can be." She responded as I expected, but I stopped her with a simple word.

"It's fine. I have fun talking with you and can see potential with you. It can be a good experience to just come to the office. I mean, rather get a scout from a shady company." I said with a smile as I followed Kaguya, who walked away. I still waved my hand at Sakura and gave a gesture saying that I was expecting a call from her. 

"Geez, how can you flirt in front of your fiancé?" Kaguya muttered those words under her breath as she continued walking. She probably thinks I can't hear her whispers. Unfortunately for her, I have good hearing, so I can listen to those murmurs.

I couldn't help but smile at Kaguya, acting jealous. I mean, she looks a little cute, doesn't she?

"Sorry for keeping you waiting. However, I can't just leave people to their own devices."

"Heh— Really?" 

"I'm sorry, but I felt she might have talent. So I can't just pass her by. As an apology, how about I buy you some cotton candy?" I apologized to Kaguya and took her hand before pulling her towards the cotton candy stall. 

As someone who has read the manga, I'm pretty sure that Kaguya is basically weak to aggressive approaches and also things that ordinary people do. She may never experience buying cotton candy in a stall like this. And just as I expected, her eyes lit up when she saw the machine that makes cotton candy working. 

It's just that the time for the two of you seemed to fly by because we had just bought cotton candy. Ruby and Ai also came to the stall to buy the same thing as we did. Well, that's why we all spent time together after that. Ultimately, it was a nice short vacation after the new year. 

Honestly, I was looking forward to the answer from Miko Sakura. It took a few days before I heard from Miyako. As usual, Miyako lectured me not to give out my business card willy-nilly; at least Miko Sakura was a good kid who wouldn't misuse the business card.  

"So I told her to make a resume. It looks like she's a 16-year-old girl and quite a lively one. But honestly, I don't see any way she became an idol." Miyako gave Sakura such a harsh tone. 

"Well, I never thought about making her become an idol after all." 

"Eh—" 

"I want you to make her a V-tuber or streamer, but give her a sing-song training, too." Well, as long as she is from Hololive, at least she has the talent to become a streamer and idol as well. Because Hololive also holds concerts and so on. 

"Is that so— Well, you have been correct till now. So I will do as you wish, but she asks if she can bring her friend." 

"Friend? She asked if she could bring her friend?" 

"Yeah." 

"Ahahaha, why not— I never thought she would be this bold." I laughed at Sakura's request, and Miyako could only sigh at my behavior. 

"Okay then, I'll ask Sakura Miko to send her friend's resume, too." 

"Yeah, I'm kind of looking forward to what she does," I said without having high expectations and knowing that in a few days, I hit the jackpot in fulfilling Ruby's idol group. A few days later, Miyako gave me the resume of Sakura's friend Miko. 

The girl who appeared on the resume provided by Miyako was someone I never expected but was a girl I knew very well. When I read the fortunate slip that I would meet someone as soon as possible, I never thought I would find the right girl like this. The resume I read contained info about a blue-haired girl with charming blue eyes so that I could see the same eyes as Ai's. It's also the same as Sakura Miko, a girl with the same look as the avatar of V-tuber Hololive named Hoshimachi Suisei.

It's appropriate because Suisei is probably one of the best singers in Hololive. A talent that I can't let go of, and suitable as the last member of the idol group for Ruby. No, the presence of Suisei made my expectations for Ruby's idol group even higher. 

"This girl— Miyako, we need to take this girl," I told Miyako with a bright smile. 

"Is that so?" 

"Yeah, she will be the last piece for the new B-Komachi." And so I announce the last girl for the new B-Komachi.

-----------------------------------

Don't forget to read my other fanfic. Stealing Heroine: Honestly, I never thought this far [Smut Warning!]

You can support me in patr*ondotcom/Razack2Ch

You can read early access up to 7 chapters in my patr-eon for now.

New schedule,

Stealing; a chapter every two days.

Son; a chapter every two days.

My fanfic will only 1100-1300 words per chapter and don't expect too much.

Beware of cliffhangers. You can binge it if you like too...

19