Chapter 13
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"My name is Gabriel and I would like to be called that way" Gabriel commented in front of his invocations , they were all seated around a fire created by means of a lighter.

"Understood, Master Gabriel" He replied dryly.

The summons although they had gained sentience and could communicate, they were not the most communicative people you could come across.

Gabriel knew this, but he couldn't care less. After all, he was completely alone for several days and he missed having a conversation with someone, even if he didn't give very enthusiastic answers.

"Do you remember anything before you were summoned?" Gabriel asked curiously.

Something he had been wondering was where the summons came from, until now he had only summoned them and they were in the shape of a wraith, so he thought it was some kind of spirit, but he seemed to be slightly wrong about this seeing that every time he the ability increased in level they obtained a more physical and less spectral body.

"We don't remember, Your Majesty" He replied "The first thing I remember was appearing in front of Your Majesty, the only thought on my mind was to protect and serve you with all my being" I commented while lowering my head.

Gabriel nodded upon hearing that. Although he had some mental tics upon hearing him call his majesty, he did not interrupt him in any way.

There wasn't really much useful information in the summoning information, he could at least deduce two possible reasons.

First, their memories were sealed upon being summoned. This was a probability, it could be to avoid revealing information where they come from or some secret that they should not reveal, so their memories are sealed upon arrival in this world. But this brought many unanswered questions, such as why would they allow themselves to be summoned in the first place ? And that they have to hide that it was so necessary to seal their memories.

There were also other unknowns that made this possibility extremely low, even so there was still a chance that it could be true.

The second, and more likely, is that like his previous ability {Summon Weapon} and current {Summon Equipment}, they are more tied to creation than anything else.

After all, {Summon Equipment} wasn't really summoning anything, it was creating it. How could I deduce that? Just summon a completely made up team, something that doesn't exist.

That's why I was able to deduce that the ability actually created it, the question is how did it create it? To that I had no answer and it's really not that I needed them either.

I was a simple person who was satisfied with knowing how to use something, and not how it works. So he wasn't really interested in the inner workings of the ability, but in what things he could create with it.

So he would just use it to its fullest extent without worrying about unknowns that he didn't even care about.

Anyway, now that his {summon equipment} ability had evolved and the things he could create had increased, he had to change his current weaponry.

His current weapons were: 1 Spears, 1 Sword, 1 Short Bow, 1 Dagger, various throwing knives ( Kunais ) and a crossbow. He had scrapped and swapped out some weapons when he leveled up his summon weapon ability, so he was a little short on his weapons.

Since the weapons he could summon now were much better than before, he undid these and summoned a spear, two swords, and three bows. I also give them light defensive equipment, to prevent their mobility from being tarnished while their defense is increased slightly. Of course, I also provide accessories for carrying weapons, such as scabbards for sword wielders and quivers with many arrows for archers.

Looking at their lightly armored and heavily armed summons, they looked like a group of experienced soldiers. Satisfied, I began to think about my own team.

Now that he had more summons, he had less need to fight on the front lines, so continuing to use ranged weapons was a good idea. He thought about improving his crossbow, but he thought about creating a new weapon instead.

Considering that his ability had increased in both level and grade, he should be able to create more complex weapons…specifically, firearms.

With that thought, I activated summon weapon and focused. I felt like all the resistance in my body was being quickly consumed, so much so that I felt like my consciousness was blurring, but I resisted this feeling and finally I could see the weapon appear in front of me.

The light condensed and took the shape of two guns, one pure white and one deep black. Both apart from the colors were exactly the same, being M1911 pistols.

Although he had never tried a weapon before, he remembered a certain demon hunter using these weapons, so it was his first choice as soon as he thought of summoning firearms.

Taking both weapons, one in each hand.

He was excited to try these weapons, but exhaustion was catching his consciousness and he knew he didn't have much left before he passed out from exhaustion. Before this, he ordered his summons to deal with any monster that came near.

"We would do it even if you didn't order it, Master" Said one of his summons.

I smiled wryly, before losing consciousness.

***
In another place, a girl with long red hair was running from a horde of goblin monsters .

His body was not in the best condition, as he had a clear wound on his side. Although she had managed to kill the bastard that injured her, she didn't have much luck finding this horde as she sought to level up to heal the wound.

Using her superhuman abilities she was able to escape from them for a while, but they were not only many, they were extremely persistent.

Narrowly dodging an arrow, he muttered, "I need to slow them down a little longer." Looking around, he thought what he should do.

As he crossed a tree he smiled, as he continued to run he put his hand back slightly and concentrated. A silver light engulfed her arm, and as she crossed another tree she swung her hand toward it.

The trunk was cut cleanly and now was missing a piece for stability, because of this the tree quickly went to one side, finally plummeting to the ground taking other trees with it.

Due to both the noise and the falling tree, the Goblins stopped and did not immediately continue the chase. While the girl continued to run forward, increasing the distance as much as possible.

But then his feet crossed and he fell hard to the ground. His face turned white as he felt the blood rise up his throat and he spat it out involuntarily. Using his attribute skill had made his injury even worse.

Gritting his teeth, he got up and continued running. The monsters, once they were sure there was no more danger ahead, began a rampant rush towards the human.

Although she had managed to gain a significant lead, if she kept running it would only be a matter of time before they found her. So he decided to find a hiding place to wait for the monsters to leave.

It was then that he noticed a group of humans in the distance.

"It seems that luck hasn't deserted me" I yelled as I ran towards them.

He thought about what to do quickly. If they decided to help her they could kill the horde quickly and hopefully level up. If they didn't help her, she could use them as tallow while she fled.

Whatever happens, he could survive.
He thought as he continued running towards them, although he couldn't see them directly since their back was to him, he noticed that they seemed to be wearing good equipment, having swords and some kind of leather armor.

He wondered where they found those things, and thought quickly how to get any of them.

But the curiosity of how they obtained them grew within her, so after thinking about it for a bit, she deduced that those armors and equipment must be created through an attribute, since it was almost impossible for them to obtain it naturally.

Thinking of that he couldn't help but get angry with his own useless attributes, if only he had a more versatile one he wouldn't be in this state.

I finally get to them.
"Please, I need help" He said in as miserable a state as possible, this to win his compassion.

"Hey? A human ? One of them turned and looked directly at her, but immediately froze upon seeing him.

He wasn't human, or not entirely. His skin was so pale that it did not seem to belong to that of a human, his eyes were completely indifferent and did not seem to contain any specific emotion. Lastly, his entire body was slightly glowing.

The strangest thing is that everyone was surrounding a young man with brown hair and dark skin, wearing a black outfit that he did not expect to find in this place.

Seeing that those things didn't seem to be human, he thought about escaping but those beings quickly surrounded him.

Luckily, they didn't attack right away, but started talking to each other.

"What is a human doing in this place ? ” Asked one of them.

"Not surprising, Master mentioned long ago that there should probably be countless humans scattered around this place."

"That's a bit annoying to hear" replied one who seemed to have the greatest authority among them "What do we do with this one, do we kill it ? ”

"No, the teacher said that we only kill monsters, I never mention humans" The apparent leader replied.

So what do we do with this human ? ”

" Capture her, we'll wait for the teacher to wake up so he can decide her fate" He replied as he approached with a rope.

I have to get out of here quickly.
She thought as she concentrated her power in her hands, but as soon as her power was accumulated she faded away in pain, which was the moment it took for the mysterious beings to capture her.

One of them was assigned to watch me while the others stayed around the unconscious boy.

He didn't know exactly why they were watching this man, but he couldn't care less since the monsters would come at any moment. He didn't know if the monsters would attack these mysterious beings, but considering that there were two humans with them, attacking them was practically impossible to avoid.

At the moment they attacked, he would take the opportunity to somehow escape.

It was a perfect plan and he just had to wait for those stupid monsters to arrive, once the battle started he could escape.

0