Volume. 3: Chapter 9: A Wonderful Morning!
437 1 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 9: A Wonderful Morning!

*Erika’s POV*

Not that I mind but, I would like to have an explanation of why this current situation has occurred. What kind of situation is it? Oh, and it’s not a dream at all…

As for the situation, it was nothing special. Just me waking up to a beautiful elf hugging me. Her breasts were, and I say this with pure reverence, absolutely humongous! Probably the size of my head… I wonder how good they would feel to touch…

No good! I can’t touch the body of a woman who I don’t know. Especially not without their consent first and foremost.

As for the woman, she had long emerald green hair all the way down to her knees. I assume that her eyes are a similar color to her hair. A milf if I’ve ever seen one.

Why am I so fixated on her breasts? Look, imagine waking up with your head snuggled into a milfy elf’s huge breasts. It doesn’t help that this woman is HUGE. I mean, tall.

She is like, even taller than Sachael. And that’s a pretty high bar to pass. I was lost in thought so I didn’t notice that she had woken up. She was staring at me with a lustful gaze. To be fair, I was staring at her breasts this entire time.

???: “Can I kiss you?” She asked with a sultry tone.

Erika: “I’m married!” I yell in shock.

???: “That so? And yet, why do I smell some many different women on you?” She asked with a curious tone with one of her fingers on her cheek.

Erika: “I am married to multiple women! I am not cheating, they all accept and are aware of each other.” I reply in defense.

???: “Ara? How nice. With that being the case, I’m sure that they wouldn’t mind adding me to the list of women married to you.” She said with a happy tone before mushing my face into her breasts once again.

This woman is too much… Her voice is like sex… I mean silk. I am at my wit’s end trying to get the strength to deny her attempts to seduce me. Problem is, her attempts are working flawlessly…

???: “Hm? Ara, you’re far easier to seduce than I thought that you would be.” She said with a chuckle.

Erika: “In my defense, how the fuck am I supposed to resist you? I mean, you do realize how beautiful you are, right?” I ask with a pout.

She then stared at me with a dumbfounded expression on her face before heartily laughing her head off.

???: “It’s been a while since I’ve laughed that much. And yes, I do understand how attractive I am. It’s just that, with how powerful you are, I assumed that I would have to put in a lot of effort to get your attention.” She said with a slightly remorseful tone.

Erika: “Well, you do have my attention, to say the least.” I reply with a sigh.

???: “Good, good. What is your name, sweety?” She asked while running her fingers through my hair.

Erika: “My name is Erika Ardent.” I reply with an embarrassed tone.

???: “What a pretty name, a perfect fit for such a pretty girl.” She said with a warm tone.

Hey! Don’t use my own lines against me! That’s below the belt…

???: “Ah, that’s right. I forgot to tell you my name. I am Aerith Aerune.” She said.

Erika: “You have a pretty fitting name as well. As someone as beautiful as you are.” I reply after flipping over on top of her.

Aerith: “Huh, what?” She asked with confused spiral eyes.

Erika: “I’ll return your previous question back to you.” I say.

Aerith: “Re… please remind me what it was.” She said with an unsure tone.

Erika: “Can I kiss you?” I whisper into her ear with a seductive tone.

She didn’t reply but instead, she just nodded her head. I took it as consent and then attack her mouth with my own. She gracefully let my tongue invade her pretty little mouth.

From giving her a deep kiss, I could tell that she had no experience at all. At least, not with kissing so intimately.

Breaking the kiss, I looked down at her eyes. They were listless. The kiss seemed to have her seeing stars. Oops… I assumed the milf would have at least some experience.

Now I just gave a virgin deep kisser a very skilled and detailed deep kiss. Such a kiss would have any virgin putty in your hands. It was a kiss far better than the first one that Sofiel gave me.

That one rocked my world so, I can only imagine how Aerith is feeling right now. After a few minutes of her staring off into space, she “woke” up and then looked extremely embarrassed with a very red face. She couldn’t even look me in the eyes.

Erika: “Ara? For all of your big talk, I assumed that you had experience. My apologies, I seem to have done too much at once.” I reply with a cheeky tone.

Was it wrong to act like that? Hey, you try domming a milf elf and tell me you don’t feel smug afterwards.

Aerith: “I’ve had experience before… Just not as intense as you were. I fear for the safety of your wives…” She said with an embarrassed tone.

Erika: “I tailor how intense I am depending on them so, don’t worry about them.” I reply with a chuckle.

Aerith: “How nice…” She said with a lofty tone.

Erika: “May I ask why you have crawled into my bed and tried to seduce me?” I ask with a curious tone.

Aerith: “There is a certain God and a group trying to take over this dimension. You are strong so I was hoping that you could stop them. From the description of the elves that you saved a few days ago, I knew you were strong but, I didn’t know that you would be this strong…” Aerith explained with a serious tone.

Erika: “Huh?” I ask with a pouty tone before getting off of Aerith and falling to the side of the bed.

Aerith: “What’s wrong? Please, the very balance of this world depends on you stopping them. I will do anything!” Aerith said with a pleading tone.

Erika: “Hm? Ah, it’s not what you’re thinking.” I reply with a sigh.

Aerith: “Then what?” She asked.

Erika: “I was just upset that you came here to seduce me, just to get me to do something that I was already planning to do beforehand.” I reply with another sigh.

Aerith: “You… you mean that I didn’t have to seduce you!? Oh, no… Please don’t tell my wife about this!” She asked with a shocked tone.

???: “Seduce her? Is that what you ran away for, huh? Aerith?” A woman said with a fed-up tone.

The woman, she showed up out of nowhere. Well, the window seemed to be open so I guess that’s how she got in.

She wasn’t an elf like her wife. She was… oddly wearing a high school girl outfit. Like a modern one. She looked to be Japanese as well. With shoulder length black hair and brown eyes.

Sorry milfy, I have to throw you under the bus. This girl is clearly a Goddess of some kind. Rule number one: Don’t fuck with the higher powers. Unless you can get away with it. I probably could but, she is cute, so I must give in.

Erika: “Miss, I am sorry for deeply kissing your wife.” I say with a remorseful tone while kneeling on the bed with my head in it.

???: “Did you kiss her without consent?” She asked with a raised eyebrow.

I looked to Aerith, she was lost in her own world. Most likely in shock from being caught by her wife.

Erika: “No. I asked her first. I don’t do anything a girl doesn’t want me to do. I always get their consent first. Your wife seems to have gone catatonic so, should I explain why this happened?” I ask with a serious tone.

???: “I am listening.” She said.

Erika: “I woke up with my face being smothered in her breasts. A very wonderful way to wake up, if I admit.” I say.

???: “Yes, I agree.” She said with an agreeing nod.

Erika: “When she woke up, she asked if she could kiss me. I denied her because I am married. Before you ask, I am married to multiple women. No. I am not cheating. It’s a harem sure, but I love them all at the same deep level.” I say.

???: “And how did you end up kissing her?” She asked.

Erika: “I don’t want to put the blame on her but, she continued to try to seduce me, and she was successful, so I ended up kissing her.” I answer.

???: “I see. I get it now. Do you know why she did this?” She asked.

Erika: “Because she wanted me to deal with that cheeky God and the Saviors. Which is something that I was already going to do anyway.” I reply with a shrug.

???: “I see. Tell me, are you always this easy?” She asked with a raised eyebrow.

Ouch! That one stung… am I actually this easy? I don’t think I am…

???: “The look on your face tells me that the answer to my question is, no. Look, Aerith used a special potion on her body that would seduce even the stoniest of people.” She said with a laugh while holding up an empty bottle.

Ah, is that so? Self-respect retained! Hooray!

Erika: “That’s good to know, thanks. I have a lot of wives and each keeps me well pleasured. I don’t usually get played this easily.” I reply with a smile.

???: “Right. Now then, Aerith, look forward to your punishment.” She said with an evil tone.

Aerith: “Eep! Erika, save me!” She said before hiding behind my back.

???: “Erika, pin her down, and kiss her once more.” She said with a cheeky tone.

Erika: “Sorry, no can do, I don’t molest girls.” I reply with a stern tone.

???: “It’s not molesting, Aerith, you want her to kiss you again, right?” She replied.

Aerith: “I… I won’t deny it.” She said with a stutter.

???: “See, Erika? She wants it.” She said with a smug tone.

Erika: “She is being pressured. I still won’t kiss her.” I say with a shrug.

???: “Ah, dammit! Just fucking do it! Please I beg you!” She said with a loud pleading tone.

Erika: “Um… are you into being cucked?” I ask with a disgusted look on my face.

???: “No!? Look, I’ve never gotten her to fawn like that over me after kissing her, I didn’t see you two kiss, only the aftermath.” She replied with a red face.

Am I surrounded by perverts? Well, to be fair, women do have a stronger sex drive than men.

Erika: “You won’t learn much from just watching us.” I reply honestly.

???: “Fuck… just kiss me then. I will learn from that easily!” She said with a stomp of her foot.

I mean, I don’t mind, this girl is pretty attractive. Aerith still has me hot and bothered as well, so I am not thinking clearly anyway. First, I look back at Aerith.

Erika: “Aerith, are you fine with me kissing your wife?” I ask with a serious tone.

Aerith: “Yes… it sounds… hot.” Aerith said with a breathy tone.

Oh, found the cuck. I feel sorry for Aerith's wife...

Getting up from the bed, I wrapped my arms around the cute girl’s waist before pushing our lips together. The kiss was, actually more intense than the one that I gave to Aerith.

This girl was far more of a top than Aerith so, this kiss was a fight for dominance over whose tongue would win. I won. She looked like she was staring into space similar to Aerith. She did that for a few seconds before shaking her head. What a good morning this was!

???: “Okay… I think I understand now.” She said with a flustered tone.

Then she slid over to Aerith, pushed her down onto the bed, and plunged her tongue into her mouth. Wow… hot. Their kiss lasted for ten minutes before Aerith and her finally gave out and separated their lips.

The uniformed girl fell to the side of her wife. Both were panting with flushed faces. Hmm… maybe I should get a title called, Erika: Corrupter of Beautiful Women. Or something.

I walked over to the two and used healing and cleaning magic on them. After a few minutes, they both came back to life.

Aerith: “Erika… you cheat! The kiss you gave me was nowhere near as intense as the one you gave my wife!” Aerith said with a pouty tone.

Erika: “Of course, I had to teach her to give a better kiss than that. Otherwise, you would end up lusting for me, rather than your own wife.” I reply with a chuckle.

???: “Quite. Now then, Erika. This was a very interesting morning but, I would like to take my wife back now. Oh right, my name is Ruikia. As for those Saviors, and that annoying God, with all of those marks on you, and your strength, I won’t have to intervene and help you.” She said with a serious tone.

Erika: “Don’t worry, I have it handled. I should be done with them within a week at most.” I reply with a thinking pose.

Ruikia: “Wonderful! Now, then farewell, Erika.” She said while princess carrying her blushing wife before walking out of the window.

She then flew away. Ah, it reminds me of when I was kidnapped a while ago… Stupid memories! Why bring that up, huh? Brain? Ugh! Now I am upset and aroused! A very annoying combination!

And not a single one of my wives here to help me relieve myself… Fuck it! I need to kill some shit! With this thought, I grabbed that crystal thing that Sara gave me, and went to a random kingdom.

I ended up in the hall of what seemed to be a castle. Of course, there were people all around me. Mostly knights, since the civvies ditched this place right after I showed up.

All of the knights then took out their swords and spears and pointed them at me in a circle. What am I? Fresh meat? The one sitting on the king’s throne looked surprised.

???: “Who might you be?” He asked with a smug tone.

Erika: “Yap, yap, fucking yap! I am a Dark Savior. I am here to kill you. Now, can we get this show started already? I am in a bad mood.” I reply with a fed-up tone.

???: “Guards, kill her!” He demanded.

Thus all of the knights sought to kill me. One slash there, a stab here. Oh look, within eight minutes, twenty knights are dead. Only ten left. Actually, not, yes, I am sexist, the remaining ones are female knights.

Not like I didn’t fight them, though. I did. I just made sure to heal their life threatening wounds that I gave them afterwards. They refused to fight me at this point.

I understand. Losing an arm just for it to come back a few seconds later, is still very traumatizing. I made sure to pat their heads to calm them down. After that, I asked them to leave, which they agreed to do.

Now it was just me and that asshole on the throne. He looked furious. Even better, he was decently strong. He got up from his throne, drew out his sword, and rushed over to me.

I parried his strike, then punched him in the face. I was still trying to hold back but, I ended up sending him flying back to his throne. Which just so happened to destroy it.

Now he was pissed, wounded, and covered in dirt. It was fun to watch him be steaming mad. I’ve realized just how sadist I can be to my enemies. Not that I’m ever going to change that.

Once again, he lunged at me. I was able to block his sword with ease. Was the higher up Saviors really strong? This dude wasn’t much stronger than an average person in this dimension.

As I said, I was in a bad mood so, I ended up playing with him for an hour. In the end, he was bleeding heavily and was wounded pretty much everywhere.

From Sara’s information, she was right, each leader had ten grunts to work for them. They had interrupted my fun fifteen minutes in. I didn’t even bat an eye and dealt with them all. Now, I did keep them alive.

I just pinned their hands to a wall with the swords that they just so happened to have on their person. In total, there were four willing to fight me, two males, and two females.

They’re still currently pinned to the wall while I continue to butcher this Savior. As for the remaining six, there were women, and I just told them to be good girls and sit down to enjoy the show. They agreed without any hassle.

???: “You… you’re the one who we were warned about… shit… if only we were aware of your strength.” He said spitting out blood.

Erika: “Intel is one part of the battle after all. Your group just so happened to not bother to gather any.” I reply with a shrug.

???: “I… I don’t want to die…” He said falling to his knees.

Erika: “Well, too bad. I rarely, if ever spare men.” I reply.

???: “I’ll... I will give up my power… please just don’t kill me!” He asked with a pleading tone and expression.

Erika: “You sure? You will go back to being just a normal dude.” I ask with a raised eyebrow.

???: “I don’t care! They promised me that if I just listened to their orders, I will see my sister again. It’s been years since then! I am the only family she has left! Please, I just want to go back…” I ask with tears in his eyes.

Shit… their group really is a black company…

Erika: “Fucking fine… Here, take this gold bar.” I reply with a sigh after healing him.

???: “This thing is almost as big as my torso!” He replied with a shocked tone.

Erika: “It is. Now, sell it when you get back, then live with your sister happily.” I say.

???: “Thank you!” He said.

Erika: “Do not thank me, I am only doing this for your sister. Do keep in mind, do anything bad to her or anyone else, I will find and kill you. Unlike you, I can go to any dimension I please.” I threaten with a serious tone.

???: “I… I won’t! I promise!” He yelled.

Erika: “And, what about the rest of you? Become a Dark Savior and join my group, or lose your power? The choice is yours.” I ask with a serious tone.

In the end, not counting the higher up dude, two of the female fighters decided to join my group. The rest of them all “willing” gave up their powers.

I handled this faster than I thought I would. But I am still in a bad mood…

Next kingdom it is! Saying that, I grabbed that crystal again and got sent to another random kingdom.

This time, I also ended up in the throne room. Dealing with them was even easier than with the last group. Not really sure why. No one, other than the Saviors joined this time. I managed to deal with them all in under ten minutes.

Still feeling a little miffed so, I went to the next kingdom without taking a break.

This kingdom was… completely empty. No really, there was no one in the throne room. Thinking that they might just didn’t need to be here right now, and I was just lucky with the other two kingdoms, I went around the castle.

There was still staff around. I got the attention of one of the maids that almost passed me by. Handing her a few gold coins, she told me that their new king had gone to a specific kingdom, and with a few other rulers to talk about something important.

The next kingdom was also empty. Only one kingdom left, and although they acted fast, they must have realized something was wrong, and all held up in one place. I did play around with that guy for a while.

Teleporting to the last one, I was immediately attacked. I had to fall backwards to dodge a sword strike to my neck.

I wasn’t completely successful. I had a small cut on my neck. It was bleeding pretty badly. Maybe that sword had a bleed effect? I readied my sword and checked my status with a side-eye.

:General:

Name: Erika Ardent.

Race: Part Human, Part Angel, Part Demon.

Sex: Female

Physical Age: 18

Real Age: 158

:Stats:

Available Stat points: 0.

HP: 326,000/495,000

MP: 126,000/126,000

INT: 1000

STR: 1000

AGI: 950

MAG: 1000

DEF: 1000

LUCK: 1000

:Skill list:

Knife Mastery: Level 10 (MAX).

One-Handed Sword Mastery: Level 10 (MAX).

Two-Handed Sword Mastery: Level 10 (MAX).

Spear Mastery: Level 10 (MAX).

Bow Mastery: Level 10 (MAX).

Scythe Mastery: Level 10 (MAX).

Hand to Hand Combat Mastery: Level 10 (MAX).

Magic Combat Mastery: Level 10 (MAX).

Inspect: Level 5 (MAX).

Deep Understanding: Level 25 (MAX).

Supreme Cooking: Level 50 (MAX).

Water Magic: Level 10 (MAX).

Earth Magic: Level 10 (MAX).

Dark Magic: Level 10 (MAX).

Fire Magic: Level 10 (MAX).

Space Magic: Level 10 (MAX).

Cleaning Magic: Level 10 (MAX).

Healing Magic: Level 8.

:Titles:

Dark Savior: S.

System Update Tester: X+

Polyglot: S

Knowledge Seeker: S+

Richest Woman: SSS

World Controller: SS+

Demon Goddesses Lover: SSS+

Leader of the Angel’s Lover: SSS+

Darkness Creator’s Lover: SSS+

Administrator’s Lover: X+

Supreme Lover of Women: S+

System: “Warning! User, Erika, has been affected with the bleed status effect!”

I was right. Looking at my enemies, it was two men and one woman. The woman was the one who had landed the slash on me. It was already healed, though.

???: “Tch! To think that even a sword as valuable as that would be negated so easily.” One of the men said with an annoyed tone.

???: “Does it matter? Look, she took damage, we can kill her!” The other man said.

Meanwhile, the woman didn’t say anything and just stared at me. It wasn’t a disgusted stare that you would give to your enemy. It was more like she was very curious about me.

???: “You two, kill her, and I’ll get you both promoted.” She said before walking over to the throne and sitting down on it.

???: “Shit, really? Right away mam!” He yelled.

Both of them flashed away, I blocked the taller man’s strike with my sword, and then used my dagger to block the other sword coming my way with intent to kill me.

Not one to take an attack lying down, I parried their attacks, then I slashed the eyes of the taller one. He screamed in pain, and was out of the fight already.

The remaining one was shocked and didn’t move. The one I hurt, took out a red potion. I quickly kicked it away, shattering it on the ground.

Did they not have healing gear like I do? It seems so. While that one guy was still in shock, maybe because I was able to injure one of them? Anyway, I grabbed the wounded one’s hair and used my knife to cut his head off.

It was surprisingly easy to do. Again, I really need to test my strength out when I get back. Not knowing my limits isn’t a good thing. The woman on the throne, she looked quite pleased with what she saw from me.

I was about to go deal with the last guy but, the woman moved first, and beheaded him herself. Should I have been scared? Well, let’s just say, I was actually thinking that her killing him was quite beautiful. So beautiful, the words escaped my lips.

Erika: “So beautiful.” I say with a mesmerized tone.

???: “Oh? Do you think that I am beautiful? That’s true but, I think you also mean me killing that man, right?” She asked with a curious tone.

Erika: “That’s right. I won’t deny either of those statements.” I reply with a giggle.

???: “Interesting. Hey, I want to fight, fight until we can’t fight anymore. It’s been so, so long, since I’ve met someone as strong as you.” She said with a tone as if she was crazy.

She might have sounded crazy but, to me, she was extremely alluring.

Erika: “I’ll fight you but, first, please tell me your name. My name is Erika Ardent.” I ask.

???: “My name? Hm… it’s been so long since I even really bothered to talk to someone. I usually stay silent most of the time. I’ve forgotten my name. Will you, give me a new one perhaps?” She asked with an excited tone.

The woman, she had deep long purple hair down to her chest. Her eyes were also purple except, they were glowing slightly purple. Her chest was the same size as mine. She was also similar in height to me. In hindsight, I’ve just realized that I’ve always mentioned the chests of the women who have caught my interest.

Was I always a pervert? Maybe. Who cares! I need to think of a name for her. What kind of name would fit her? It took me a total of fifteen minutes to think of a name for her. During this time, she didn’t attack me at all. She just stood there, patiently waiting for me to give her a name.

Erika: “Do you like the name, Mori?” I ask.

???: “Oh, what a great name. Yes, I’ll use the name Mori from now on. At least, until I run out of interesting people to talk to.” Mori said with a smile.

Erika: “Good. Though, I have one more request.” I say.

Mori: “Which is?” She asked with a head tilt. Cute!

Erika: “We won’t fight to the death. I can’t stand to have the blood of such a beautiful woman on my hands, please understand.” I reply with a serious tone.

Mori: “Not to the death? Aren’t we enemies?” She asked with a confused tone.

Erika: “Please.” I ask with a pleading tone.

Mori: “Fine. I understand. Thinking about it, I would be upset if you died as well.” Mori said with a sigh.

Erika: “Thank you. Oh, no need to hold back, I have gear that will heal me, I can also use healing magic so, when you get injured, I’ll just heal you.” I say with an excited tone.

Excited… yes, I’ve always known that I was a battle junkie. And it’s been a long time since I’ve scratched this itch. Mori nodded to what I said, then we started to fight without any more words between us.

Mori disappeared and then reappeared right in front of me, slashing her sword. I blocked her strike. And then we stared at each other for a minute, before we both smiled in delight.

*Eighteen hours later.*

How long did we fight for? It was all a blur. The throne room was covered in our blood. The grunts? All caught in our crossfire. Don’t worry, none of them were women. I’m kinda sexist, remember? And it wasn’t like I was the one to kill them.

Mori had stopped fighting when they barged in, and then killed them all quickly.

When the fight ended, we were both covered in each other’s blood. Various parts of our bodies were lying around the throne room. Chopped a leg, or arm off? I would just heal it. I left the limbs to stay on the ground.

Why did the fight end? We had our fill of it. What we didn’t have a fill of, was sex. Yes, I know, we are both weird. But, after fighting for God knows how long. We just abruptly stopped.

And then we stared at each other for, I think, ten minutes. After the staring contest, we walked to each other, and then fought on a different battlefield.

One fought with our tongues. I was stronger than Mori so, I picked her up, not stopping the deep kiss at all, and guided her out of the throne room. I bumbled my way to a different room that had a bed in it.

Not even bothering to clean the blood and gore off of each other, we started having sex the moment I landed on the bed with Mori. An hour in, I realized that blood and gore don’t really taste good so, I ended up cleaning both of us with cleaning magic.

Mori pouted and was going to complain before I sealed her lips again. The sex wasn’t violent or rough. From what you would assume from our fight. It was our first meeting and yet, I’ve felt like I understood her.

And she understood me. We were in perfect sync the entire time. Just like when we were fighting. If I remember correctly, we did it for at least an entire day. Probably the same length that we fought for.

It was now the morning after. Holding Mori in my arms while she slept, I realized, I had found another wife. I am so damn lucky! Blessed be the Luck Stat!

Mori: “What an interesting smile you’re showing me.” She said with a smile of her own.

I then took her lips to give her a morning kiss.

Erika: “Mori, will you marry me?” I ask with a serious tone.

Mori: “Marry me? No one has ever asked me that before…” She said with a thinking pose.

Erika: “Oh? I’m your first then.” I say with a laugh.

Mori: “I’d love to marry you but, I smell other women on you, though.” She said with a raised eyebrow.

Erika: “I have a harem. All involved are aware of each other. Currently, I am married to one of them. But I plan to marry them all one day.” I answer.

Mori: “A harem? Well, I don’t mind. Hey, I’ve been fighting for the Saviors for a looooong time. I am tired of fighting. Especially after that fight with you. I am satisfied. I just want to relax from now on. If I join your group, I would have to fight, right?” She asked with a serious tone.

Erika: “You won’t have to fight unless you want to do so. The woman I married, she has a harem of her own, as well as wives. Most of them don’t fight.” I reply.

Mori: “Wonderful! Then, yes, I’ll marry you!” She said with an excited tone before giving me a hug.

Hmm… I guess this day wasn’t so bad after all. I got a new wife, you know. A very powerful and cute one too! Oh wait, we spent one day fighting, and one day having sex. So, that one day when I got let wanting from that sailor uniform girl and elf, yeah, that one sucked.

Haha. I wonder if they will be jealous that I will bring yet another girl back with me. Well, I guess that I will just have to find out later.

29