Chapter 132 – Acclimatizing (3)
159 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The greatest weakness of the Automatons were the cultivators that had comprehended and mastered the Dao of Flames and used special cultivation methods that allowed the said cultivators to create their own special Flames.

Like the Ōtsutsuki Xen Yan, who was one of the Paragons of the Ōtsutsuki Clan, known as the Flame Paragon. He was the one who was tasked with the fight against the Automatons and was also the leader of the Frontlines against the Automatons.

Not many of the entire Automaton Faction could withstand the flames of such people like Ōtsutsuki Xen Yan, especially considering the fact that the strongest Automatons were only of the EX-Grade, which was approximately the same as the Tier 5 entity.

But even such metal could be melted down by the flames that were strong enough, like in the case of the Ōtsutsuki Xen Yan. 

The Phoenix Clan would be fulfilling this role because if they were en masse to reach the Realm of the Void God Realm of the Cultivation System of Profound Laws and Mysteries, it would then give the Ōtsutsuki Clan a large force of relatively powerful people with extraordinary Flame Controlling capabilities.

This would be their trump card against hordes and hordes of the Automatons, which were seemingly endless; this was one of their most significant advantages against the Ōtsutsuki Clan, something that they often struggled to deal with effectively.

And that would be the moment when the Phoenix Clan would come into the play and with her Flame Dao and Fire-related Bloodline, they would be priceless in the entire conflict against the Automatons.

"Some of them would be given spots under the Time Acceleration Arrays, Grand Elder Ōtsutsuki Muzan said that it was of the utmost importance to cultivate some of the Cosmos Gods from the Phoenix Clan as soon as possible, to see the results."

Ōtsutsuki Kirihara said that because she was there when the entire process with the Phoenix Clan was taken care of. The Phoenix Clan needed to be registered within the Administration Hall of the Ōtsutsuki Clan as the vassals of the Clan so that they could be assigned territory and other things.

Yakou could see the logic behind these words; even though giving a few of them access to the Time Acceleration Array could be seen as favoritism, it would actually solve a lot of problems.

From the first, if the Phoenix Clan had their own Cosmos Gods, then they wouldn't need that strong protection from the Ōtsutsuki Clan and they wouldn't need to keep a lot of the Holy Lords keeping an eye over their planet.

Secondly, they would get data about the combat prowess of the Phoenix Clan clansmen at the Cosmos God Realm, which would allow the Ōtsutsuki Clan to calculate their own usefulness and other things, which in turn would be better for the future offensive.

"And of you?"

Qianye Ying'er looked at Yakou, which made the Ōtsutsuki Kirihara and Ōtsutsuki Akiri to mimic her actions.

"The Elder Council chose me to represent the Ōtsutsuki Clan at the Tournament of the Catomania that would be organized by the Cathulhus within their Chaotic Source Diemsnion, with the main prize being the Keys to the Tower of Gods. So, for now, I would be spending all of my free time cultivating and also practicing Body Tempering."

Aside from the Ōtsutsuki Akiri, neither Qianye Ying'er nor Ōtsutsuki Kirihara were aware of the significance of the Tournament of Catomania, or rather; they were not even aware of what it actually meant.

Because her husband was one of the Grand Elders of the Ōtsutsuki Clan and also, son of the Patriarch of the Ōtsutsuki Clan, the access she had to sensitive information was really something different compared to the average Clansmen or even ordinary Divine Lineage Ōtsutsuki.

"That is a great responsibility... but also a chance to obtain all needed resources for free from the Clan, now that you were chosen. You won't be required to pay even a single Merit to gain access to the resources needed to cultivate to the peak of the Saint Realm both in the Evolutionary Cultivation or Body Tempering."

Indeed, Yakou was truly grateful for this opportunity because actually his chances to win the Tournament were relatively high if he managed to reach at least the Saint Transformation Stage and push the Body Tempering to the limits. 

Reaching the Saint Celestial would be much more challenging and it would be achieved only through a good deal of luck and a lot of usage of the Time Acceleration Array if he was to achieve this cultivation stage before the Tournament of Catomania started. 

"Yes... free cultivation resources are always welcomed and in a few days, I would be going to the Scripture Hall to receive the Body Tempering Method."

Yakou said while all four of them continued sipping their green tea, as they were talking about other, more minor matters. Mainly, it consisted of his mother interrogating them about various things that came into her mind. 

Some were better, some were worse and some were outright terrible; when she started questioning his sexual life with Kirihara in a more detailed way... but on another note, Ōtsutsuki Akiri was never a person who had some common sense.

In certain areas, she was pretty much what they called an airhead.

Naturally, this was something that neither one of them wished to answer, aside from Kirihara, who gave some brief answer, but Yakou maintained his stoic facade, not willing to entertain the thoughts of his mother.

He knew that once someone gave off to her teasing, she would never stop her teasing provocations, something that he knew very well. Thus, he already learned not to give her even the smallest and lowest possibility to continue. 

Unfortunately, Kirihara had already fallen into her trap, so now Yakou was just enjoying her misery, with Qianye Ying'er soon joining Ōtsutsuki Kirihara because the Brahma War Goddess also wasn't the most careful person with her answers around his mother. 

Still, as unfortunate as it was, just by sitting there and listening to them, he knew that he would be too drawn to the mess, but at the same time, as he drank his tea and enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere that was present, he didn't really care.

He heard that from the distance that the two Catopuses had already woken up from their slumber and that they were finding their way to them, probably in an attempt to get some food or some snacks from them.

***

Check out my new original for WSA 2024, Star Citizen Online: Isekai Edition!
Only thanks to the patreon and patrons am I able to write and publish anything, so if you wish for the novels to be continued and read advance chapters, support me on the patreon!
PS. Check out my second primary fanfic: Isekai Life as Ōtsutsuki and A Song of Blood and Sunlight and DxD: Seraph God of Destruction
PPS. Check out 7-Day Free Trials on my Patreon for the Euclid-Class Clearance... only thanks to patreon these stories are possible so thank you for your support.
https://www.patreon.com/Trafford
https://discord.gg/vF5qYPBpqF

5