Chapter 9 – Home Again
3.1k 9 140
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Planet Tengoku, Southern Cosmic Region, Starveil Origin World

We soon returned back to the Planet Tengoku as I went to submit the results of the mission, this time directly to the Grand Elder of the Ōtsutsuki Clan, Ōtsutsuki Muzan.

The things that I saw there... through my Dōjutsu Senrinjōnegan were something that nearly shook me to the core.

"I will be going to meet the Grand Elder."

I stated as I flew to one of the peaks in the headquarters of the Ōtsutsuki Clan.

The enviroment here was naturally tranquil, filled with an unnatural density of Nature Energy, which the Clan was using to "passively cultivate" as we could absorb them to increase our strength.

However, that would take centuries to reach even Tier 2 from Tier 1.

This area was restricted and even among the Clan, there were not many who could enter, it was guarded by extremely potent seals and there were always several Elders and Guardians standing on guard.

Aside from the Elders and a few members of the Divine Lineage, it was off to anyone else and only a very small number of people could go in and out as they wished.

Flying towards the peak where the Grand Elder Ōtsutsuki Muzan was meditating, I looked around as I found an elderly man sitting on the ground, cross-legged.

Contrary to the other Ōtsutsuki Clansmen, he looked a bit different...

Way more demonic and evil-looking, his golden horns were distinctive demonic, compared to the Celestial appearance of the Ōtsutsuki Clansmen.

As the descendant of the Divine Lineage Ōtsutsuki and Golden-Horned Demon, he was an extremely frightening entity, not to mention even a drop of his blood could demonify ordinary creatures...

And create mindless husks that were essentially his thralls.

"Descendant Ōtsutsuki Yakou greets the Grand Elder Muzan."

I gave him a low bow as his eyes opened slowly and even though he was perfectly controlling his aura, I could feel his power as Tier 5 Empyrean... a multiversal entity with frightening power.

If Ōtsutsuki Muzan was put in Marvel, he would be strong as Odin, the comics version or Darkseid at his peak... and Ōtsutsuki Muzan was far from the strongest members of the Ōtsutsuki Clan.

To my knowledge, we still had a few sleeping Paragons and other Tier 6 entities that were mainly of either Myriaded Ōtsutsuki or Ancestors of some Myriaded Ōtsutsuki Clansmen that I heard my grandfather say about it.

"Have you completed the mission? What did you see?"

He asked seriously, as I was unsure what to say before I motioned to my Senrinjōnegan because it was something that I couldn't really describe with simple words anymore.

"It would be best if I show you, Grand Elder."

I said as he nodded and both of Senrinjōnegans that we had started glowing, though his own glowed with very ominous crimson light, as it was affected by his Demonic Energy from his Demonic heritage.

The memories and information were exchanged within several moments before Grand Elder Muzan looked something between delighted and gravely pale.

"So it is like this... indeed great gains come with equally great danger. You did the right thing to leave that planet, but the situation is far more dangerous than we have initially anticipated. Who would have thought that a single rogue clansman would cause so much trouble."

Grand Elder Muzan muttered seriously as he was thinking over some things.

"What should be done about the situation, Grand Elder?"

I asked for further instruction as the Grand Elder looked at me sternly.

"I will go and consult this with Patriarch... considering what you saw; we need to consult this with Ancestors. The congregation of Fate is tremendous around the Earth and we could benefit greatly if we handle the situation carefully."

Humans of the Elemental Nations were probably the sole civilizations in the Starveil Origin World that had access to Chakra. Nobody ever gave something like this to humans and now the Ōtsutsuki Clan was the first to carry out the experiment.

What I saw there, in truth, either terrified me or filled me with excitement.

If it went great, we could harvest something that would allow our Clan to rise greatly, not only in terms of strength but also in terms of knowledge, because the Shinobi were developing at a fast pace, creating new techniques and other things...

Some of them even I found intriguing.

Another thing was that if God Tree harvested the Elemental Nation together with its fate... it would probably allow someone to reach Tier 5 with ease.

If it went wrong, then usage of Chakra may spread across the Starveil Origin World and humans will embark on the path of Chakra Cultivation would become a threat... a grave threat.

Even though, on average, it would take them a long to reach our level of strength...

Even the cultivation Origin World that Ōtsutsuki Clan conquered and harvested had been developing for billions of years, and their power system had more than fifteen realms... but Chakra was powerful energy and with a lot of potential to get strong very, very quickly.

"I understand, Grand Elder... is there anything else?"

I asked because it seemed that Grand Elder knew about some things that I was unaware of, but it was way out of my league.

"Nothing... go to the Elder Ryusei for the Body Forging as your reward for this..."

My eyes gleamed with surprise because this was a very good reward... Body Forging performed by the Elder Ryusei, who was Myriaded Ōtsutsuki with being half-dragon, a very powerful dragon lineage in his blood flew...

Body Forging was a process where one's body was strengthened through specific rituals and the usage of precious materials. One of the most significant weaknesses that the Ōtsutsuki Species had were our bodies.

We managed to alleviate some of it due to incorporating several cultivation elements from the conquered Cultivation Origin World into our own, but that was only half of the solution.

The second part was the invention of Body Forging, which allowed the Ōtsutsuki to reforge their bodies and made them countless times stronger.

Until one reached Sainthood, the Ōtsutsuki's body wasn't that strong compared to our capabilities with Chakra and the Body Forging was essentially important to strengthen our bodies.

Another effect of the Body Forging was that the amount of Chakra one's body could hold would increase, meaning one could eat more Chakra Fruits. With this mission completed, I got a nice reward in the form of another Body Forging.

Because of my position and talent, I already underwent Body Forging several times in my life, but aside from it getting it as something to supplement my rapid breakthroughs, if I wanted to undergo it more, I needed to pay.

Or complete the missions.

"Thank you very much, Grand Elder."

I thanked him before I heard him say something as he disappeared back to his small cottage, leaving behind two tokens for the Body Forging, one was obviously for me and another was for Kirihara.

She was also of the Divine Lineage and was a talent worth cultivating.

Naturally, the Clan invested a lot of resources into her.

I heard my grandfather say that she had the potential to reach Tier 5 Empyrean.

Not many in the Clan reached that level.

***

https://www.patreon.com/Trafford
Read up to 10 chapters ahead!
PS. Vote is on patr-eon for the final love interest from the ATG
***
https://discord.gg/vF5qYPBpqF

140