Chapter 119 – Nirvana of Phoenix
327 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You should go and eat the Fruits; after that, we can discuss the other matters that would be your payment for the Phoenix God Fruit."

Ōtsutsuki Yakou said to the Patriarch of the Phoenix Clan, Feng Zenmin, who looked at the Crown Prince of the Ōtsutsuki Clan and nodded. Feng Zenmin then took the Phoenix God Fruit and went to distribute them among the Clansmen with lightning speed. 

Ōtsutsuki Yakou together with Ōtsutsuki Kirihara and Qianye Ying'er, were just observing everything, with great interest and curiosity.

The transformation of the Phoenix Clan was taking a short time, as the Patriarch of the Clan was distributing them the bits of the Phoenix God Fruits.

As unfortunate as it was, the entire Phoenix Clan had barely something above the two hundred members, which was a pitifully low number, but now, finally, a bright future was awaiting them.

When the member of the Phoenix Clan ate the part of the Phoenix God Fruit, the transformation was almost instantaneous and happened with the speed of lighting, as their Bloodline Curse was aborted in a mere moment.

Not only that, but their very own Phoenix Bloodline was awakened, reformed, and evolved into a higher version of itself, significantly increasing their strength, as right now, just with their Physiquze alone, they could compete against Tier 1 being.

The transition to the Cultivation System of Laws and Profound Mysteries was also done in one move. After eating a bit of the Phoenix God Fruit, they were elevated directly to the Sky Transcendent Realm.

That was the same as the Emperor Realm of the Profound Way, but the Sky Transcnednets had far higher and superior combat prowess, especially coupled with the Bloodline Cultivation System; their power was even higher.

The Bloodline cultivation system was based upon the strength of the person from whom the Bloodline is inherited. The strength of that person must be extremely high for there to be any chances of Bloodline Awakening in future generations.

Although it is slightly easier to make a breakthrough in it than in the Laws and Profound Mysteries cultivation system, it is very difficult to reach the Primogenitor's Level. In this aspect, the situation of the Phoenix Clan was a bit special.

While their Primogenitor was only a Tier 4 being, as the Phoenix reached the True God Level, which was essentially the Cosmos God in their new Cultivation System, the grade of their Blooldine was higher.

Actually, it is much higher thanks to the condensation of the God Tree, as the God Tree managed to concentrate the bits of the Chaotic Origin Essence within the Bloodline of the Phoenix.

As the Phoenix was born directly from the Chaotic Origin Essence, so technically speaking, the grade of its Bloodline was Tier 4.5 on the Quasi-Empyrean Level.

This was a staggering result, something that the Ōtsutsukis were very satisfied with because such a high-Level Bloodline was a piece of excellent news.

"He already ate the whole Phoenix God Fruit..."

Ōtsutsuki Kirihara commented as she noticed that the Patriarch Feng Zenmin ate the whole Phoenix God Fruit, something that all three of them went to witness personally. Usually, one person of the Phoenix Clan got only one-fifteenth of the Phoenix God Fruit.

Ōtsutsuki Yakou even activated his Tensei-Mangekyō Sharingan as he was observing the changes within the Feng Zenmin's body with keen eyes and interest.

Due to the Tensei-Mangekyō Sharingan, he was able to see what exactly was happening in the body of the Patriarch of the Phoenix Clan.

"Indeed, as he ate the whole Phoenix God Fruit, his Bloodline is far superior to the average Phoenix Clansmen... crossing into the level of the Chaotic Origin Grade..."

Now that somebody ate the whole Phoenix God Fruit, the person managed to get the whole power dwelling within one single fruit, which was so overwhelming and pure that even his Bloodline was elevated to that of the Chaotic Origin Lifeforms due to his concentration of the Chaotic Origin Essence.

Reaching the standards of the Chaotic Origin Lifeforms.

Now, the fact that somebody had such a high level of Bloodline didn't mean that he would also become the Chaotic Origin Lifeform; it was just that his potential was on that cap.

For example, the Divine Lineage Ōtsutsukis had a Bloodline of the highest caliber, stemming directly from the Lord Shibai, and had the highest and purest of it from them all.

And even that doesn't guarantee that one would reach even the Empyrean Realm, not to mention the Paragon Realm.

"He managed to reach World God Realm after eating the whole Fruit... most interest, his Blooldine must have been strongest even before eating the Phoenix God Fruit."

Ōtsutsuki Yakou commented from the side as he was observing everything with Kirihara and Qianye Ying'er from a safe distance. 

"Hmm... with such level of cultivation, he would be considered as expert within some places... World God Realm isn't very low, but still... nothing special..."

In the Cultivation System of Laws and Profound Mysteries, one could be called an expert only after reaching the Void God Realm or, rather the later stages of the Void God Realm. 

Naturally, this depended on the Origin World itself as the Cultivation System of Laws and Profound Mysteries was spread across many Origin Worlds, and some were stronger, and some were weaker.

Some had countless Cosmos Gods and even some Chaotic Origin Lifeforms, while some had only a handful of the Cosmos Gods that could even counted on one hand. 

"It seems that you have obtained vassals with rather powerful and high potential, Yakou."

At Kirihara's words, he nodded his head in agreement because he also viewed it as such... If just a few of them managed to reach Low-Rank Chaotic Origin Lifeforms, it would be enough for Yakou.

Even if they reached the peak of the Cosmos God en masse, it would be enough because with enough treasure and two cultivation systems, they should have some trump cards to compete against some weaker initial Low-Rank Chaotic Origin Lifeforms.

Even in that state, their uses would be tremendous, as he could send them to different Origin World to gather resources. In most Origin World, Tier 4 no matter how common, was typically epak of the world. 

Only a few strongest there were Tier 5s and even Tier 6s if someone was unlucky to stumble upon such a world.

"Yes, after a few centuries or millennia, perhaps I could make use of them, depending on the speed of reaching Cosmos God, though considering the amount of the Chaotic Origin Essence, if they utilize it to the maximum, it should be maximally a few thousand years..."

Reaching the Cosmos God Realm was extremely hard within the Cultivation System of Laws and Profound Mysteries, but the Phoenix Clansmne had a certain cheat from the Phoenix God Fruit, which was the Chaoltic Origin Essence.

And there would be more of them if they managed to collect all parts of the Legacy from the Phoenix.

***

Check out my new Original for WSA 2024 Star Citizen Online: Isekai Edition!
Only thanks to patreon and the support of the patrons I can publish and write my novels, so join the Patron and read 20 chapters ahead!
PS. Read my new permanent fanfic A Song of Blood and Sunlight, find it on my profile...
https://www.patreon.com/Trafford
https://discord.gg/vF5qYPBpqF

8