Poor Ayame (R18)
2.2k 0 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hehehe. Now, let me clean it for you and we can get the real show started!" Ayame stopped playing around, and she brought the penis back to her mouth.

She opened up and swallowed it.

She pushed it as far back as possible and tightened it up with the tongue. Her mouth began to secrete saliva to coat the penis in some mouth made lubricant.

Ayame then moved back and forth a few times to make my penis hard and stiff.

Once it was ready, she pulled off and gasped for air while saying: "Huff… are you ready to fuck this girl's butthole? Ready for anal?"

She then placed one of her hands onto the wall before dropping her pants and underwear down to her thigh with her free hand. 

I looked at Ayame's butt and smiled. It's an athlete's butt! Firm and well rounded. I couldn't hold back, and the me inside of Ayame knew that.

Ayame had her butt cheeks and anus showing. Her white thong and panties were hanging on her thigh.

She took the tip of my penis and gently moved it around her butt's entrance.

"Are you ready for a good fuck?" Ayame asked in her seductive voice.

"Fuck yes!"

"Then fuck!" Ayame said as she placed both of her hands onto the wall, bracing for impact.

Having my gun already aimed for me, I held onto Ayame's waist, and thrusted my penis into Ayame's teenage anus!

"Mmmh!!!" Ayame produced a muffled sound.

As soon as the penis was inside of her anus, Ayame's butt cheeks pushed out as she breathed heavily through her mouth.

"Are you enjoying it, Ayame? Your butt is being fucked. Your first anal!" I said to her as if she's still there.

"Maybe I should just dispel the jutsu and let you have fun? Hmm??" Ayame(me) said once again in a taunting tone.

"Don't you dare dispel the jutsu. I don't want to be labeled as a rapist just yet. I'm not strong enough to do whatever I want." I told the shadow clone as I continued to thrust in and out of Ayame's butt.

"I know that! I'm just fooling around with Ayame!" Ayame(me) said and tickled her tongue. It's good and all, but it felt weird being in the body of the person being fucked. Luckily, the Mind Transfer jutsu allows the user to disconnect from the physical sense of the target. (A/N: It doesn't in canon, but it will here...)

"As long as you know." I forced my penis into Ayame's butthole, but I wasn't really feeling it.

Slap!

I slapped Ayame's butt and said: "Moan! I feel like I'm just fucking a dead tree."

"Urghh… fine. Ahh~ Mhh~Mmmh~!!! Your penis makes me feel so good, young master~!!" Ayame began to moan.

I continued to thrust my penis inside of Ayame's butt.

"So deep!" Ayame let out another moan.

Ayame's butthole was stretching out and it made her butthole grow and grow.

"You… want to cum, master? I'm ready for you to cum!" Ayame moaned like she was ready to explode.

My clone wasn't controlling the physical reactions of Ayame, but her body knew how to react. Her butt channel began to move around a bit to rub the sides of my penis against the walls of her butt.

I was doing my best to keep my penis inside of Ayame's butt as I thrusted in and out. The feeling of her butthole against my dick made me super hard.

I felt myself about to cum inside of her.

"I need to change holes. I feel like I'm going to cum!" I told Ayame.

"Here you go!" Ayame pushed her face onto the wall and spread her asscheeks open with both of her hands, exposing her delicate pussy.

I didn't hesitate and immediately thrusted her teenage pussy. My penis went in with much resistance.

Ayame seems to be a virgin, and my dick had to push through her hymen. This made her bleed, and blood gushed out from her pussy.

Along with the blood, though, was some slimy pussy lubricant.

I pulled my cock back out and lined it up with Ayame's pussy. It was dripping wet with sex juices.

I once again got ready to enter her.

"Here I go!" I aimed my penis at her cunt, and I thrusted my penis hard.

Ayame let out a gasp.

I pounded Ayame's cunt with my cock. I could hear the sound of slapping and wet sounds. My clone kept making Ayame moan louder and louder. I was fucking Ayame so well that her body began to shake involuntarily.

"I think Ayame's going to cum!" My clone said, using Ayame's body.

This Mind Transfer jutsu was fucking amazing! I could do whatever I want with Ayame.

Like before, my sabre went faster!

And faster!

And faster!

"Ayame's cumming!" Ayame said.

"Me too!" My orgasm came at the same time as Ayame.

Both of us orgasmed together and liquid exploded inside of Ayame's youthful pussy. Her cunt squeezed my penis just as hard as her asshole did.

"Mmmh~ That was great! I know you'll definitely use this technique again," Ayame said.

"You bet." I slapped Ayame's butt cheeks and pulled out of her.

"Don't you want to give her breasts a few licks before we end things?" Ayame asked as she grabbed her breasts with her hands.

"Sure, I'll give it a few licks." I agreed that I should at least claim these breasts with my saliva flags. My mouth immediately came to the breast and explored it fully.

"Now clean up while I deal with the system." I ordered and pushed Ayame down to my penis. I then summoned the UI up and checked the notification.

[ You have completed an orgasm with Ayame! Choose one of the following…

Cooking (Intermediate)

Notes: Obtain Ichiraku Ramen Recipe

Accounting (Beginner)

N/A ]

"Hmm. I guess I can just pick cooking again to consolidate my cooking skills." I shrugged. Accounting seems good too, but I didn't really need it. I could always have sex with Ayame again to get the skill if I ever need it.

[ Name: Sasuke Uchiha

    Skills:

Fire Style – Click to expand

Tool wielding – Click to expand

Tree Walking: Novice → Tree Walking: Beginner (New)

Cooking intermediate → Cooking intermediate (+2)

Note: Can be upgraded at +3 stacks

Shadow clone (New, learned)

    Trait:

Fertility Modification

Beginner Chakra Reserve

Beginner Chakra Control

    Kekkei Genkai:

Sharingan ]

"Huh? What happened?"

Ayame came back to her senses in the middle of the streets as people passed by her. Her clothes got a little wet, and she felt pain coming from her vagina and butt.

"This… What's happening? My periods have never hurt this bad before!" Ayame said while being shocked. She had mistaken the pain of being fucked the first time to be the pain from her period.

While no one was checking, she stuck her hands down to her crotch and found blood on her fingertips in addition to other liquids.

This… made her believe that her period had come at an unexpected time.

She quickly ran home to deal with it. It was so embarrassing that she was knocked out for a brief moment before having her period!

Luckily, it seems that no one is aware of her situation.

====

[A/N: I've added the +3 upgrade concept after thinking about it. Skills can now stack to upgrade. For example Cooking Intermediate (+3) -> Cooking Advance]

42