Declaration of the Uchiha’s Return!
549 0 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The fight between Neji and Hinata ended up with Neji as the victor.

Although his eyes were nearly blinded by the pepper bomb, Neji braced himself through the pain and stood his ground.

After trading bouts of Gentle Fist attacks for a while, Neji used his 8 Trigrams 64 Palms technique to utterly destroy Hinata.

Nonetheless, this didn't mean that he came out unscathed. Hinata's Gentle Fist did a significant amount of damage to him, considering that he was at a disadvantage due to the pepper bomb.

"Hinata, are you alright?" I flickered out of the participant's viewing railings and came to Hinata's side.

"Ehehe… I still ended up losing." Hinata coughed out a little while laying down on the ground. She wasn't as badly injured as she was in the anime, but she did need to be tended to.

"You did great, Hinata. At your current level, this is the most damage you can do to Neji anyways." I said as I brought Hinata up with a princess' carry.

Hinata nodded with a bitter face. Although her love was blunt with the truth, she loved this side of him. It helps her know that she is lacking.

"Oi, Sasuke. Where are you planning to take Hinata? You should maybe let the medical staff do their jobs..." Genma stepped forward and tried to stop Hinata from being taken away.

"Don't worry. I'll make sure that she gets treated." I said to Genma. I wanted Hinata to heal up with my Heal Bite, but I didn't want to showcase this power to everyone in the stadium.

"Alright… but don't blame me if trouble comes your way," Genma said and sighed. He wasn't too concerned about Hinata's condition. The real problem here is that the only remaining Uchiha is carrying the Hyuga princess in front of all the spectators.

Rumors of the Hyuga clan and Uchiha clan mixing together will definitely start to appear…

And as Genma expected, whisperings indeed began to appear around the stadium. There was never a case in history where a member of the Hyuga and a member of the Uchiha clan got together.

While the audience was intrigued by this development, Hiashi felt like he was struck by lightning multiple times in a row. After all… His daughter – the heir to the Hyuga clan – is mingling with an UCHIHA! It's simply blasphemy.

On the side, Hanabi watched with extreme interest. It seems that her older sister has found herself a boyfriend…

"Are you two actually together?" Neji asked after recovering from the pepper bomb. He wiped away his tears, and blinked a few times.

"What do you think, Neji?" I stared directly into Neji's eyes.

One side of Neji's mouth curved up, and he stated: "I think you are, but you will never succeed. Hinata's destiny is to inherit the clan… and your destiny is to avenge your Uchiha Clan! Your minds and your bodies… are fated to follow one set path from the moment you are born!"

"Is that so?" My eyes narrowed onto Neji. He isn't a girl that I can conquer, but he will definitely be a great general to pull to my side.

"That's right…" Neji took off his headband to show his Hyuga clan's Cursed Mark. "Like how I am a caged bird to my destiny… You two are also caged birds to your own destiny! You can never choose your own path."

"Neji." I looked around and decided that I'm going to kill two birds with one stone. For one, I'm going to try and pull Neji to my side. And two, I'm going to proceed with my plan to rebuild the Uchiha clan.

"What?" Neji's eye brow lifted, wondering what Sasuke planned.

"If I can show you how I'm going to start breaking these Destiny Cages that you speak of, do you dare join me in my cage stomping endeavor?" My head lifted up and stared into the audience.

"And how do you plan to do that?" Neji's curiosity increased. After all, how can one possibly break a cage of destiny? He had already concluded that the only possible way to escape is when death comes.

"Sasuke… are you planning to proceed with your clan rebuilding plan?" Hinata recalled the conversation they had in the washroom one month ago. Her love had told her that he will make it possible for her to join the Uchiha banner.

I nodded to Hinata before saying to Neji: "Just watch."

Neji did just that and watched. He wondered what this cage break was going to be like.

The audience also watched in anticipation. Due to the echoing property of the stadium, they had heard everything that Neji and Sasuke said.

But the next moment… The very next moment, everyone's jaws dropped to the ground as they heard the shout of Sasuke Uchiha.

"TODAY, I AM DECLARING THAT THE UCHIHA CLAN WILL EVENTUALLY RETURN TO KONOHA! HINATA HYUGA AND OTHER GIRLS WILL SOON BE UNDER THE UCHIHA BANNER, AND THEY WILL BEAR UCHIHA CHILDREN TO REPOPULATE MY CLAN!"

That shout wasn't the end of it either! After Sasuke Uchiha declared this to the whole god dayum world, he even had the audacity to kiss the Hyuga princess in front of everyone.

Neji was shell shocked by the whole scenario. Sasuke just literally declared the return of a fallen clan… and he also blatantly declared that he is going to steal one of the Hyuga princess away. And to throw salt on the Hyuga's open wound, he said that he's going to also make multiple women bear children for him.

Was it going to be a difficult path to tread? Obviously it would be… but Neji could already see the cracks in the cages of Sasuke and Hinata.

From this moment onward, Neji decided that he had to stick closer to Sasuke. He didn't necessarily want to become a follower of the guy, but he did want to observe how he is going to eventually break his cage of destiny.

__

"Magnificent! MAGNIFICENT!!" The Kazekage said as he applauded.

The Kazekage (Orochimama in disguise) began to have crazy ideas after Sasuke declared that he is going to start mixing his genes with girls from other clans.

The thing that's running through her mind is… why should she settle on only the Uchiha body when she can craft a body that has the mixture of traits from multiple clans.

23