Temari’s Downfall
627 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pakkun led all of the girls towards Gaara's position. He didn't think that Sasuke could beat all nine of the enemy ninjas.

Last time he saw Sasuke was when he was summoned to fight Zabuza in the Land of the Waves. At that time, Sasuke was not that strong.

There is only a couple of months between then and now, so this led Pakkun to believe that Sasuke would lose.

"Hmmm… There is a battle between Naruto and an enemy up ahead, girls." Pakkun warned as the group continued to jump forward.

"Let's hurry up!" Hinata said as she increased her speed. She needed to help complete the objects that her love had stated.

"Alright!" Pakkun replied before speeding up.

The dog and girls all arrived at the battlefield of Naruto against Temari.

Both of them were on different trees, staring at each other. Their battle had become a stalemate due to Temari destroying all of Naruto's clones from afar.

Naruto couldn't really do anything to Temari until her Chakra ran out, so he was just sending clone after clone to attack her.

"You guys are here!" Naruto was delighted when he saw support arriving.

"Tsk!" Temari was pissed that the support wasn't from her side. She was already having trouble keeping Naruto at bay.

Now, there's a whole group that she has to go up against.

"Naruto, are you alright?" Sakura asked, wondering if Naruto is wounded. Although she didn't like him, she had to admit that he is stronger than her. Hence, it would be for the best if they tended to his wounds for the upcoming battle.

"I'm alright… but Gaara and that one funky guy is getting away! This girl is just stalling here!" Naruto exclaimed as he pointed at Temari.

"I would like to give a suggestion." Hinata stepped forward. Sasuke had already told her about his objectives. As a loyal partner, she will do whatever she can to allow him to complete his objective.

"What is your suggestion, Hinata?" Sakura turned to Hinata and asked.

"I will stay here with Ino to fight Temari. Everyone else will continue to go and pursue the two people ahead." Hinata came to Ino's side and told everyone to keep going.

"...Alright!" Sakura could tell that Hinata was planning to do something to Temari… and it's definitely for her man. Hence, she gathered everyone up and continued the pursuit. She especially needed to bring the dog away.

Naruto didn't complain much since he wanted to finish his battle with Gaara, so he followed the group and continued Gaara's pursuit.

"Do you two little girls think that you can defeat me?" Temari asked as she unfolded her large fan.

"Yes," Hinata said as she ran forward.

Ino had trained with Hinata before, so she knew the ins and outs of Hinata's fighting style. So while Hinata is closing in on Temari, she threw shurikens and kunais at Temari.

"Hmph!" Temari smirked because projectiles are the least of her concerns.

She wielded her fan to create a blast of wind, and it effectively destroyed the momentum of the projectiles that were thrown at her.

She was about to follow up her attack with a Whirlwind Jutsu to focus her wind into a gust attack, but she interrupted the Jutsu midway through the casting.

Because… she saw a fucking 'smoke bomb' being thrown at her by the Hyuga girl. She had seen the bomb's disgusting power in the matches, and she didn't know if the 'smoke bomb' is an ordinary one or if it is one that's packed with pepper or shit.

Hence, she once again used another normal blast of wind to blow all of the smoke towards the Hyuga and blonde girl. If it's normal smoke, she doesn't lose anything… and if it's a deadly bomb, she wins!

However…

The smoke bomb that Hinata had thrown was just a normal one…

When the smoke was blown towards Hinata and Ino, Ino had used the smoke as a cover to jump onto a tree. Her hands locked onto Temari with her Mind Transfer Jutsu.

Temari's eyes were focused on the smoke, thinking that her opponents were still in there.

But then… she suddenly felt the loss of control of the body as her vision began blurring. The last thing that she screamed out inside her head was… "FUCK!"

Ino's body fell down from the tree branch, and Hinata caught her falling body. She then went out of the smoke area and placed Ino's body next to a tree stump before turning to Temari's body.

"Hehehe! I have succeeded, Hinata!" Temari (Ino) threw away the large fan and came forward to Hinata. She extended her arms out and made two V signs with her fingers.

"Good job, Ino! You did great!" Hinata smiled.

Temari made two large mistakes in the battle. The first mistake was to think that their main plan of attack is through close combat. The second mistake is when she blew back the smoke of the bomb.

"Hinata, you should use your Byakugan to completely lock all of Temari's chakra points!" Ino excitedly said to Hinata.

"I was about to…" Hinata had already planned to do this from the start. She wanted to capture Temari and let her love fuck the girl however he wanted to.

"Hehehe!! I'm finally going to witness raaaapppeee!!!" Ino felt herself tingling as she thought about how Sasuke is going to fuck Temari against her will. She even considered staying in Temari's body while she is getting fucked.

However, she wanted to see Temari's reaction!

====

Temari's nudes will be released tomorrow together with her XXX chapter~

I'll also try to make some more erotic audios + GIFs for the Flock General Tier & above.

Consider joining Patreon @ patreon.com/AzureRaven

19