Cursed Mark Branding
725 1 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[ You have completed an orgasm with Temari! Choose one of the following…

Wind Release: Wind Scythe Jutsu (Requires fan)

Wind Release: Air Current Dance Jutsu

Wind Release: Dust Wind Jutsu (Requires fan) ]

"Trash." I said as I looked down at Temari after seeing her list of skills. Most of her skills require a person to hold a large fan, and I didn't want to use that type of weapon. It's too bulky to carry around.

Temari didn't say anything because she is currently passed out due to being fucked so roughly. Ino had also stuck her hand into Temari's mouth, so she had a hard time breathing.

Out of the three skills, I chose the Air Current Dance Jutsu. It's the only skill that doesn't require me to use the fan.

[ You have copied Wind Release: Air Current Dance Jutsu. A wind nature chakra is required to use this ninjutsu. Due to you not having Wind Nature Chakra, an artificial Wind Nature will be created for you… ]

[ Congratulations! You now have the Wind Chakra nature. ]

'...so I wasn't able to copy chakra natures because you will create them for me when I get the respective chakra nature Jutsus? Does that mean that I can also get lava release if I copy a lava release skill?' I questioned the System in my mind. I felt like it's fucking with me since it's not being transparent with its functions.

[ The System is only able to create the five basic Chakra Nature. The requirements for their creation is for you to have at least one skill related to the Chakra Nature. Currently, you do not have the Earth Chakra Nature and the Water Chakra Nature because you do not have their respective skills. ]

"Alright… whatever." I mumbled as I pulled up my pants. I also took the Kusanagi sword out of the ground and placed it back into its sheath.

(A/N: The System saves the day once again. I admit that I've neglected the copying of basic Chakra Natures, and it's a big plot hole. But fret not, I've patched the hole using the System's amazingness… lol)

As promised, I didn't kill nor capture Temari after fucking her. I just threw her into a bush and let her be.

When I meet her in the future, I will give the D once again. I knew that she would eventually learn a Weasel summoning skill. Although it's not too good of a summon, it doesn't hurt to have another summon in my pocket.

After dealing with Temari, we all continued to follow Sakura and the others.

It didn't take long for us to catch up because they weren't far at all.

Up ahead, Naruto fought Gaara in his morphed form. On the other hand, Sakura and Karin were fighting Kankuro.

Kankuro was having it easy because the two girls that he was fighting weren't that strong at all. It's just that… both of them can heal up extremely fast due to the red haired girl.

Hence, his battle with them continued for an unnecessarily long time.

"Just die already!" Kankuro roared as he controlled his one puppet to attack Karin. He knew that he had to take out Karin because she is the one who has the healing ability.

His puppet flew forward at an extreme speed, and its hand suddenly opened. Inside, a sharp blade appeared and it aimed directly at the heart of Karin.

"Watch out, Karin!" Sakura was shocked by the sudden burst of speed, and she wanted to run forward to help Karin, but she was too late!

The puppet's blade stabbed right into Karin's chest.

"Fucking Kankuro!" I said as I activated my cursed mark. My Sharingan also activated right at that moment, evolving to the three tomoe Sharingan.

That's right… my Sharingan was still only at two tomoe before. I had a hard time evolving it due to the lack of emotional stimulants.

With the boosted physical ability, I shot forward like a rocket. I took out my Kusanagi sword and used my Sharingan to lock onto Kankuro's prized puppet.

My sword slashed from bottom up, slicing the body of the puppet into two.

When it reached the top, I felt as if I had an epiphany, and my swordplay continued to flow. It connected from its end and started a new beginning… the sword went left… then down diagonally… and just in seconds, all of the chakra threads connected to the puppet were destroyed.

I didn't notice at the time, but this change was due to my Sharingan evolving to the three tomoe.

After dealing with the puppet, I pulled the blade out of Karin's chest, and I carried her away from Kankuro's attack range.

"Here, Karin! Bite me, quickly!" I said as I saw light dying from Karin's eyes. I couldn't lose her so soon. I could've tried to let Karin bite own arm, but I didn't know if her Heal Bite would still work in her current state.

Karin felt extremely weak, but she still mustered her strength, biting the evil boy.

Kuchi!

Blood flowed from my arm as the Heal Bite came into play. My chakra rushed into Karin's body, and her heart that was stabbed immediately began to recover.

As Karin healed up, I felt 3/4th of my chakra seeping away! My cursed mark also receded back to its initial design.

This chakra drainage was by no means a small amount. I had the Advanced Chakra Reserve that I copied from Karin, and I also have the boosted amount of Chakra from the Cursed Mark.

"What the fuck?" I exclaimed when I saw a black flower pattern appear on Karin's newly generated heart. When her flesh closed up, the black pattern turned into a three tomoe Symbol right on the skin on top of Karin's heart.

[ A unique skill combination has been created! Thanks to the user sending the Cursed Mark Chakra and the user's Chakra into the target using the Heal Bite, a brand new unique skill has been created: Cursed Mark Branding ]

[ The information of Karin Uzumaki's Cursed Mark is as follows… Cursed Mark of Heaven (Giver: Sasuke Uchiha). The user (Karin Uzumaki) gains in chakra reserves and physical capabilities when activated - amount is based on the Cursed Mark of Heaven's level. A miniscule amount of Senjutsu is also available for the user to use.

Level 1: 1x to 5x Chakra Reserve and Physical Capabilities upgrade.

Level 2: 5x to 20x Chakra Reserve and Physical Capabilities upgrade. Body morph. (Locked)

(-) Hidden attributes 1: Contains Sasuke Uchiha's chakra, allowing him to set a respawn point on the cursed mark's owner.]

"Holy… fuck." I screamed inside of my mind. It seems that I was able to brand Karin with the exact copy of my Cursed Mark.

I didn't have some of the negative attributes that Orochimama's curse mark had because I had already eliminated them before.

26