Chapter 1:The start
263 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was a normal day for many, a normal day for many and a normal day for me. I had began to prepare to go to school, taking a morning shower since I knew it would be incredibly hot in the morning. I changed and brushed my teeth before grabbing two apples, a few peaches and a bag of cookies for my lunch since I wouldn't eat anything today.

"Alright, this is good enough" I grab my backpack and let out a yawn. Grabbing my phone and keys I step out of my house and begin my walk towards my school.

"Hm...7:25 AM. I have time" I state as I casually place my ear buds on and turn on my music play list. While listening to music I walked towards school at a slow pace since I still had quite a bit of time left.

====

"Damn I hate walking to school" I fan my sweaty face as I look up and sigh. The sun was out and the skys were clear with no cloud in sight something that I hate since I would walk back home in the sun.

"I hate the heat" Well, I didn't since if it were cold I would wish it would be hot so I wouldn't be so cold. Looking around for my friends I frown seeing none of them. Shaking my head I walk towards my class, walking up the stairs I yawn. I grab an apple and eat it while leaning against a pillar, I would need to wait for my teacher to arrive.

"What time is it..." Taking off my earbuds I turn off my play list and check the time. Needed to make sure I wasn't too early since I would need to wait in the heat.

"7:50...thats close enough" I mutter as I put it away. Closing my eye's I lean back and just try to ignore how hot it is.

[Ding! The world has gained sufficient Destiny energy, the world will now Tier up]

[Earth Rank 0 ->>>Earth Rank 1]

[All populated areas will now have monsters spawn due to the infusement of mana. Due to this all humans will now gain a basic system if they kill a monster]

[Quest:World Wide Event]

[Details:All monster's are severely weakened due to them being barley spawned. After 1 hour the monsters will be as strong as they normally are. During this time each monster will drop a piece of Class Fragment. The more monsters you kill the more fragmments you gain the stronger the class you can buy will be]

[Objective 1]:Survive

[Objective 2]:Kill monster's

[Reward 1]:10 class fragments per hour

[Reward 2]:1 class fragment and 1 copper per monster(if they're level 1)

[This event will end in 3 days]

Opening my eye's I look around and let out a yawn, after a minute of getting used to being...well not asleep. I stare at the blue prompt screen and I pinch my arm just in case this was a dream.

"Fuck...okay this isn't a dream" I begin to walk down the stairs since school was basically not worth anything. At the moment I should drop my backpack but I could use it as a weapon. As I was beggining to walk down I spot various monsters begin to spawn.

"They're weakened so..." I open my bag and open it up. I grab a book and throw it at the nearest monster which looked like a goblin. Or well I could spot goblins and slimes, currently with my backpack I could only use...maybe 2 more books a laptop and 2 notebooks which aren't as heavy as my other 2 books. Them being a math book and a english book which were heavy and have a hard cover which is great for slamming onto monster's.

BAM!

As my book slammed into the goblins head I could see it tumble down, taking this chance I grab another book, a note book and I throw it at the downed goblin.

The goblin that was about to stand up was once again hitting the ground. I gulped this would be the first time I would have killed a humonoid creature but being the son of mexicans and a family of one I was able to not throw up and help them kill chickens which were nastier and a living animal. Plus these goblins would kill me so it was kill or be killed.

"Just think of them as a chicken...it'll be better" I grab another book, a hard cover one and throw it at the once again standing goblin. The goblin falls down and I could see its head bleeding.

I ran down the stairs and before the goblin can stand up I slam my backpack onto the Goblins head. The green, short humonoid goblins head was then smashed in. Seeing it die I let out a sigh of relief. A reason why I was happy it died this fast is because Goblins have a short knife or well a sword compared to me. It looked like a short one handed sword or something similar.

[Short Goblin Sword[Quality:Trash]

[Level - 1]

A common sword found amongst the goblins, has some power to it but its basically trash compared to other weapons.

[+0.2 STR]

Looking over my sword I nod my head, although I disliked the feeling of taking somethings life, I wasn't like a shonen protagonist who would try and not kill anything with intelligence like these Goblins.

I grab my backpack and I throw away all of the books and papers that I didn't need. Except for the pens, and anything that I could use to fight against the goblins. I keep one hard book since I dont want to carry too many.

"Oh right, status" The sword added +0.2 STR which meant my status would be low.

[Status Screen]

[Name]:Kuro Hernandez

[Age]:15

[Gender]:Male

[Title]:First Blood

[Class]:N/A

[Tier]:0

[Level]:1

[Exp]:0/100

[HP]:4/4

[SP]:4/4

[MP]:6/6

--

[Attributes]:

[Strength] - 0.3 + 0.2 = 0.5

[Endurance] - 0.4

[Constitution] - 0.4

[Intelligence] - 0.6

[Wisdom] - 0.5

[Luck] - 1

[Charisma] - 0.4

[Status Points] - 0

Once I held the sword I did feel stronger, seeing that my status were around the 0.3 to 0.9 I knew that maybe most adults would be lower then 1 as well maybe higher then mine for a bit.

I was fit for a 15 year old so I shouldn't be talking since I don't know what the status difference is.

"First blood?" Checking my status screen I walk and hide behind the stairs as I check my new title.

Title:[First Blood]

You have killed the first monster and because of this you have gained a 50% chance increase at getting class fragments, money and items when killing monster's. The next 9 will receive a 35% and the next 10 will get a 30% and the next 10 a 25% until its 0%. The title will change once the event ends.

"Well then. This is great" I said with a wry smile. Since I am a gamer I knew that this basically garenteed me a position for the top class if I worked hard enough for it. I still had a couple tens of competitor's for my desired class.

"Alright...I just need to kill more..." Holding onto my sword I begin to hype myself up for the murder spree I was about to do.

"Right I'll need to pick up the money" I take in a deep breath and then exhaled. Getting out of my hiding space I walk over towards the now spawning goblins. I walk over and pick up the silver coin, I place it in my backpack and begin walking towards the nearest goblin.

==

A.N:

Okay so new idea, I wanted to make this like what if a pervert gains power? This changes him but I want to see how far I can take this before i have to create heroes to fight him lol. Tell me who you all want for the second waifu summoned.

From months ago

==

Getting closer to the Goblin I dont give it a chance to turn around once I snap a random twing.

"..." Not saying anything I hold onto the sword with both hands and I slash at its legs. I don't want it to run around, I watch as it screeches loudly and I realised that the Goblin could be calling for other reinforcements.

I slash at its other leg, once I finally slash and damage both of its legs I raise my sword and stab it onto the goblins head.

[ - 5]

[ - 5]

[ - 20 CRITICAL HIT]

"Phew..." I then pick up 2 copper and throw it into my backpack. Second Class fragment, checking around I see 3 goblins beggining to run towards me. I grab onto the other sword and I throw it at a in comming goblin.

[ - 6]

[ - 1 Blood loss per 5 second]

Piercing its leg it falls down. Now if I saw the damage above the goblins correctly they must have between 15 - 30 health points which made it so that they had much more health points then me. I had 4 a measly four, im scared but also felt a large amount of adrenaline so I kept trying to look around with the sword in my hand.

I watch as the two goblins run towards me, watching them raise their swords I slash diagonally. Being a bit weak I was suprised that the slash blocked the goblins swords.

I then slash towards the first goblin. Knocking Goblin No.1 I kick Goblin No.2, grab my backpack and toss it at Goblin No.1, watching as it collpases under the weight of the bag I run towards No.2 Goblin.

I pierced its head multiple times.

"Okay...one more" I grab the goblins sword and rush towards Goblin No.1 who was now standing up.

"SCREEECCCHHH" the best way to describe the Goblins scream was that of a screech. But I felt relaxed this was just one goblin, I already killed the other so I had a fair fight. Probably more of a fair fight because it was smaller and weaker then myself.

"Hu~" Letting out a breath of relief I throw the sword at the Goblin, seeing it cower back I rush forward and stab its body. The Goblins sword fell out of his hand and I grab the fallen sword and stab it into the Goblins body.

[ - 4]

[- 3]

[ - 1 continuous blood loss per 5 seconds]

[ - 1 continuous blood loss per 5 seconds]

"I like the fact that the damage prompt happens at the end of battle but could I have it while I fight?" I ask and plead at the World Will if it even listens to me.

[Ding!]

[World Wide Message]:

Attention humans, weapons that were created before the world evolved will now not work. Unless you create it using monster parts and cores they will not work because of the Mana infusement onto the world. Also, you can change the damage prompt, and you can gain skills by touching it a prompt will appear if you want to use it. Finally, if you want to see how much money or class fragments you gain check the Ranking for Money and Class Fragments, but please choose a nickname or you can use your real name, the World Will does not care

Sincerely, The Earth aka World Will

"Huh, so did it listen to me or did it just need a push to send this message?" I mutter to myself as Iook around my little battlefield. I pick up the copper coins I won from the 3 goblins I killed plus the first goblin which made up, 1 silver and 7 copper coins.

Picking up the 4 swords I push them into my backpack, picking one for myself I let out a breath I didn't know I had. Dropping the coins into the bag I keep the silver coin in my pocket, just in case. Plus it was my most valuable coin.

"Now then..." Looking at the bodys of the goblins I walk up to one and press my hand on it.

[Would you like to extract materials from the goblin?]

[Y/N]

"Yes, of course" Pressing the Y i watch as the Goblin slowly vanishes and in its place I see 1 small core and a piece rotten meat. Frowning I throw the meat and place the core in my backpack.

"Core acquired" I then do this another 3 time's and gain 2 more core's.

"That 50% chance increase is really healping me out" I state as I jog towards a nearby slime. I needed to either find some people so that I wont leave myself defenseless or I need to find a strong enough item to survive.

"Okay so...ranking" I glance at the ranking prompt as I ready my sword. Staring at the blue slime I can see a rock(?) a small stone in its slimy body.

"Alright first this then ranking" Raising my sword I pierce the slime's stone, maybe the core. Once I hit it a red prompt appears in front of me.

[ - 25 CRITICAL damage!]

[Core destroyed!]

[Slime killed! +1 EXP gained and 1 copper coin]

Watching the slime slowly vanish I pick up a copper coin and toss it into my backpack.

"I now have 1 silver and 8 copper coins plus the 4 small cores" I mutter as I count whats inside of my backpack.

"Oh right EXP, how much do I have?" Opening up my status screen I check the EXP only since I knew none of my stats would change too quickly.

[Exp]:9/100

"So I gain 2 exp per goblin I kill and 1 for every slime I kill" I look around to see if I could move forward.

"So theirs around 3 goblins but my music class is nearby" I glance at the goblins and then at my music class nearby. I hesitate but I needed a safe spot to rest, I was getting a bit tired fighting these damned monster's.

"Oh right the rankings. Ranking check?" I mutter confused at how to even bring it up.

[Choose a nickname]:

"Hmmm...King fuck it" I mutter as I input my nickname. I would grow stronger if my levelling up says anything about it so I just had to choose a strong enough class and then no one would embarrass me.

[Ranking for Money]:

No.1 [King]:1 silver and 8 copper coins

No. 2[Suno]:10 copper coins

No.3[Kia]:8 copper coins

No.4[God]:6 copper coins

And ect the rankings went down and down until the copper coins reached 0.

"Class Fragment ranking?"

[Ranking for Class Fragments]:

No.1[King]:4 class fragments

No.2[Suno]:2 class fragment

No.3[Kia]:1 class fragment

No.3[God]:1 class fragment

"Okay...so do we get rewards for staying on top?" I look at the prompt and then just as I said it another button appeared near the bottom of the ranking. Just below the 100th ranker.

[Reward for staying at the current Ranking]:class fragment

1:1 random rare magic skill

2:1 random uncommon skill physical skill

3-10:1 random common skill(random skill)

11-20:1 random L- tool

21-50:1 random trash weapon

51-100:10 copper

[Rewards for staying at the current ranking]:Money

1:1 random defensive L equipment

2:1 random L- defensive equipment

3-10:1 random Commom potion

11-50:10 small knives(trash)

51-100:1 knife(trash)

[Rankings will give rewards once 48 hours end]

==

"Okay so the event ends in 3 days until I can buy a class, and this ends in 48 hour's before the final day. Fuck some people are gonna be fighting hard to get an advantage" I mutter and then it hit me.

"I have a really high advantage for this so if anyone found out about it before im strong enough...would'nt I get killed?" Now finding people really wasn't a priority unless I find an item and be able to protect myself better. But if its a girl...hehehe.

"Fuck I wouldn't be such a jerk to do something like that right?" I think to myself as I take a few minutes to recover myself. But the more I thought about it the more I wanted a slave master class just to enslave the girls in my class and get a harem.

You know what. Fuck it why not be a perverted jerk? I just need to be strong enough. Plus I won't cross certain lines so it doesn't matter.

"Plus only justice headed character's would not abuse this power" I mutter as I streched my body ready to get back into the grind.

Looking around I spot the 3 goblins again near the music classroom which means someone must be inside their. I, open my backpack I grab a good, better sword I lay it on the ground. I will use this.

Throwing my sword that I already used to kill the previous monsters, I throw the sword at a goblin and then throw another sword at another goblin. I grab the final sword and throw it at another goblin.

[ - 3] No.1

[- 4 ] No.2

[- 6] No.3

Goblin No.1 got hit but didn't drop its sword and now its running to me. I grab my sword and ready myself. The second sword hit the goblins leg causing blood to begin to drop onto the floor causing continuous blood damage.

And the No.3 Goblins chest got slightly pierced.

"Alright then..." I dodge a sword slash since Goblin No.1 was slow. I stab its body and step back as it falls onto its knees.

[ - 6]

Rushing forward I slash of its head causing Goblin No.2 and 3 to freeze. Huh, maybe they were scared?

Nope. They just got enraged. I grab its sword and throw it at Goblin No.3, I then slash Goblin No.1, then I kick its face.

[ - 4]

[ - 1]

"Okay fuck it" I rush forward and stab Goblin No. 1.

[ - 6]

"Good this is enough" I then kick the goblin away from its sword. Grabbing the sword I throw it at the now rushing No.3 Goblin. Seeing it get hit I jog forward and pierce it.

[ - 1]

[CRITICAL][-17]

[You have killed 3 goblins and gained 6 EXP, 5 copper coins and 2 small cores]

"Phew" Running back to my backpack I pick it up and collect the swords. I now have 7 swords, 2 I already used and so I had 5 good(?) Swords. That I can still use.

Jogging to the music classroom I keep my backpack on my back, and my sword in hand. No matter what happens the world has changed and now I suppose its the weak die and the strong live.

And it looks like im a strong person.

"Hey anyone here?" I knock on the door as I look around to make sure that the goblins nearby were dead. I spotted maybe 3 goblins a bit farther away from me near the cafeteria, I also spotted a few more slimes. Taking note of this I would go their and farm after this.

"Y-yea let me open it for you" A womens voice stuttered as she unlocked the door."Come inside hurry" She whispered and I entered the room, as I did I took a look at the women. The women a substitute teacher since I hadn't seen her before, has long black hair and a fairly voluptuous body. From what I could see from behind a nice ass that was hugged by a pair of jeans. And as she turned around and let out a sigh of relief I looked and found out that she looked fairly young.

"Uh, are you a teacher?" I questioned as I continued to hold onto the sword.

She goes to nod and then looks like a deer as she spots my sword she steps back and I raise my hands in a peace sign.

"I killed some goblins and took its weapons" I state hurriedly.

"O-okay bu-but how?! Aren't you scared?!" She asks as she sits down on a chair suddenly tired.

"I was but seeing as how they're weak and since the prompt said they would be weak for an hour I'd rather fight weak goblins and slimes then normal goblins and slimes" I said with a wry smile.

"O-oh right that. I didn't read it properly since I was organizing my stuff..." She let out a cute laugh and I realized I was slowly growing hard, so I grabbed a chair and sat down to hide it.

Now, I knew I would abuse this power bu how? Should I make her dependent on me until she herself gave her body to me or do I tell her right now to give herself to me and I'll protect her?

Why not a little of both?

"Right uhm whats your name?" I blink as I forgot to give my name.

"Oh right its Kuro Hernandez whats yours?" I ask back.

"Maya, Maya Ramir" She introduces herself.

"Good, okay I think we should go and look for more people. Im pretty sure they should be either in groups or...dead" I state with a bad feeling. I'm pretty sure not many would survive and i only did it because I was ontop of the building so I could see down below.

"A-alright, ah! Some girls came here and then left to the math class to ask her something" She states excitedly and I just nod. I open my backpack and throw her two swords.

The bad ones of course.

"I already killed the 3 goblins nearby you just go to them and stay put. I dont know if they'll spawn again so no matter what stay put" I state as I go to unlock the door.

"W-where are you going?" She asks slowly regaining her confidence now that she knows I wont do anything to her.

"I'll go and kill some more, I need to level up before anyone else does" I answer and she gets out of the way. Fuck, I wanna just...ugh. I open the door and walk out, waving towards her she nods meekly and then runs towards the math class nearby.

I walk towards the cafeteria which was nearby. Walking their I spot the 3 goblins, since I rested for a few minutes I regained my stamina.

Goblin No.1, No.2 and No.3 were just walking around aimlessly but I spotted a treasure chest in the middle.

"Fuck a real treasure chest..." Making a group sounded pretty good at the moment. I grab onto two swords and rush towards them with my backpack on. Although it weighed me down I knew I wouldn't be able to kill all 3 without help or a plan. Thank God I already came up with one before hand. Stabbing Goblin No.1 and 2 and then kicking them once they drop their weapon in pain I grab another sword and rush the third goblin.

[ - 8 No. 1]

[ - 7 No. 2]

Slashing my sword I throw its sword away since I am stronger. I then stab its body one time and then again and agai.

[ - 5]

[ - 1 continuous damage per 5 second]

[ - 5]

[ - 1 continuous damage per 5 second]

[ - 5]

"Phew" I turn around and rush towards the final 2 goblins. I slash both of them and then stab them once again.

[ - 4 No.1]

[ - 4 No.2]

[ - 6 No. 1]

[ - 6 No.2]

[Ding! You have killed 3 goblins and have gained 6 EXP, 4 copper and 2 small cores]

"Good..." Letting out a sigh I pick up my weapons and I stop myself. I forgot to extract materials oh wait no I did the cores. It seems that I now have a auto pick up function...

"Nah its probably a function available for everyone, probably after my fifth kill did it Dawn on me" I mutter as I finish picking up my swords. Looking around I see the slimes a bit nearby so I just walk up to them and stab them.

[Critical damage -20 x5]

[Ding! You have gained 5 EXP, +4 copper coins and 3 cores]

4