Chapter 6 – More lewds and kidnapped heroines
215 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Mavis knelt down and with a grin she grabbed the entire length, she gave it a small kiss. Her black lipstick could be seen on my cock a small stain which looked extremely sexy. She then looked at me as she opened her small mouth, making sure she knew where her fangs were. She wrapped her mouth towards the head of my cock.

"Ugh..." She was good, probably because I haven't had a blow job but I felt great. Amazing even. She took inch by inch of my cock into her mouth and down her throat. I could see the bulge in her throat as she attempted to take all 12 inches of meat.

"F-fuck" I groaned as I let Mavis do as she wanted. A blow job from a sexy big tiddy goth girlfriend is amazing. I dont even know how in the fucking hell I lived without this in my life.

She continued to bob her head down her long tongue wrapping around my cock's head, teasing it.

"Slurp~ slurp~" She slurped up my precum like it was divine water. A minute later and I could feel I was about to cum. I was going to bust on a big tiddy goth girl, a girl who wouldn't have given me the time of day before all of this happened.

And to be honest she probably wouldn't have given anyone the time of day. She was searching for a strong male and no one would survive snu snu with her.

Death by snu-snu.

"Ugh~" Groaning I guessed that trying to distract yourself only worked for a bit because the pleasure I was getting intensified as Mavis realized she didn't have a gag reflex and she didn't need to breathe a lot so she just continued on trying to make me cum.

I gritted my teeth as I felt my cock twitch, I grabbed on her head and slammed my cock face fucking her.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

"Fuckkkk" I groaned as I gave one final slam before I erupted, my cum spurting into her mouth. As I pulled out my cum continued to shoot out, string after string of cum shot onto Mavis's breasts and face. She closed her eyes and seemed to enjoy it rather greatly.

She grinned seemingly happy with my noises of pleasure.

"Kuro, let's put that boost of yours to the test, although this is my first time being intimate with a man I should be strong enough to withstand your current power" She took off her black jeans that hugged her phat ass and wide hips. As she did this her black sexy lingerie was put on display, I thanked myself for putting up a 'barrier'. Plus I knew many guys were either all dead or left quietly.

She gave me a knowing look as she made sure I got a good look at her massive breasts, if I were a normal guy I would have thought it was comical for Mavis to have a voluptuous body as thicc as it was.

But I wasn't. And thus I enjoyed the show she was obviously playing for me.

I really needed to find a way to get sex magic or else I won't be able to survive against my harems sex drive.

New mission, fuck all my girls before leaving to get skills for sex. Then power and then the expansion of my already large harem.

Maybe. It was getting a bit too big, I would need to have some people keep an eye on them like Chichi or Mavis who seemed to enjoy choking on my cock.

"You like what you see~" Mavis asked with seductive and hungry eye's, I chuckled as I let my cock do the talking for me. She then got on all fours and shook her ass towards me.

"Would you like me to call you daddy? Master? Or Darling?" Mavis asked with a coy smile. I shook my head before wryly smiling.

"If you call me daddy I'm pretty sure your father would kill me. '' I admitted but as I walked to her with my fat cock out I let it rest on top of her large phat ass.

"But he isn't here so" I moved her lingerie out of the way, pumping a finger into her pussy lips. I did this for a bit to get her nice and wet even if she was already pretty wet.

Lining up my cock's tip to her slit, I carefully took out my finger and slid my cock in slamming it into her womb.

"SMACK" in one thrust I pushed past her little resistance and absolutely destroyed her hymen and pushed my cock straight into her womb.

"FUCCKKKK~" Mavis let out a loud moan as she tightened her hold on my cock.

SMACK~ SMACK~

Thrusting into her I made sure to be exactly balls deep in her. I then cleaned her mouth and kissed her roughly, although we kissed we were both inexperienced.

Half an hour passed by and we moved into different positions, as she began to bounce on my cock I had already taken off into the sky.

Mavis continued to moan loudly as she slammed her sex hips down, if I were weaker the strength she was using would have destroyed my hips.

"F-fuck! YOu bEttEr nOt cOme oUtsIde!!~" Mavis yelled and moaned, she had never done anything this lewd. Fuck...should I listen and have a chance to get a chi-oh who am I kidding even without my Stud perk I would have attempted to knock Mavis up given the chance.

I 'hesitantly' nodded, she then smiled as she began to bite my skin giving me hickies as if to mark her territory. As I felt my cock pulse I realized I was about to cum.

Fuck. I just hoped that my perk worked and I wouldn't impregnate Mavis.

"Y-YoU cOmE iNsIdE" Mavis moaned, causing me to grit my teeth. I didn't like how she was commanding me but I knew it was my damned pride talking. How was I so arrogant after being beaten by Mavis?

She's powerful. Too powerful. But I liked that anyone who didn't have an attraction to strong women who could kick their ass are dumbasses.

I grabbed her hips and as we floated in the sky I slammed my hips into hers, roughly, she bit onto my shoulder letting out small moans as I shot my massive load into her womb filling her up.

It was...something of an experience when I unleashed my largest load to date.

The feeling of just letting go of something I have endured for quite a bit, this feeling increased when I realized I have a whole harem to fuck and creampie.

Just like that my cock that was about to rest began to get hard within her tightening cunt. Fuck I needed to unload another fat load of thick white cum.

"Well then, I hope you're ready for a third round" I grin wryly as I hear a muffle 'Oh god yes' from Mavis.

===

I carried the now unconscious short black hair goth girl princess style back to the Dungeon.

I learned that my Dungeon lord power had a time limit of 1 hour and a cooldown of a fucking day.

At least before I lost it I was able to fuck Mavis unconscious but I wasn't done being a horny bastard so when she woke up with a sore pussy and ass she shouldn't blame me for it.

Even if I was the one to fuck her into that state. As I flew back towards the dungeon I saw that my harem had risen by a couple of new girls.

Great Sage is going to help me decide what to do next...

As I returned back to my Dungeon Safe Haven I flew down and raised an eyebrow as I looked at a group of girls who were currently sitting on chairs that were probably found in classrooms. As I flew down they rushed towards me.

"Mavis!" A MILF shouted as she ran towards us, I frowned. Flexing my wings I flew a bit up.

"Daphne, where are you and who are they?" I asked as the purple haired MILF and another silver haired MILF were both jumping to try and get me down which I found hilarious. Plus this caused their massive tits to bounce.

===

A.N:

So time to meet new MILFS after this the mc will begin to spend time with his harem while also growing stronger...

Milfs are the best tbh also mr incredible and some other guys are gonna wanna have a word with mc.

==

 

Soon the red haired girl ran out of the dungeon after seeing that two MILFS suddenly ran outside. While watching her jog to us I began to think about some important Dungeon Lord things.

Mostly every woman I found and have in my harem has large breasts or massive ones that somehow defied the laws of gravity by not sagging like many other massive tits would have.

It was great. Just the bouncing tits. Anyways soon Daphne made it and just began to pant quite a bit. She took a deep breath and then turned to look at me but looked confused.

"Oh, they're just my wings" I state nonchalantly, she just nods and then stands up a bit straighter.

"These girls came in and said they were waiting for Mavis...who is the girl you're holding I suppose?" Daphne hesitantly stated and I nodded.

"Yea, she came to join us. Oh and is Chichi feeling better? I'll need all super powered women in the Observation room. Everyone else is staying in the Dungeon, Bob and Tom are going to protect and kill anyone who turns against us" I point to the now larger skeleton soldiers.

"I'm also in the process of reviving the Dungeon Boss so welcome her to the fold as well" I state as I slowly land causing the MILFS to move a bit. Mavis was also waking up already, which I understood was because of her healing factor.

"O-okay, I'll go and gather them up" Daphne then turns around, meanwhile I watch as her ass sways in her small skirt.

"Cough"

Turning around I raise an eyebrow at the two MILFS.

"C-can we check up on Mavis?" She asks. I nodded and as I was about to hand her over I felt her moving.

"Ah~ Is-is it already morning?" Mavis asked as she snuggled up closer to me, pressing her tits against my arms.

"Wake up Mavis, your...mothers(?) Are here and want to check in on you" I am amused by what was happening. As Mavis groaned she slowly began to move herself and then she fell onto the floor.

Before falling she transformed into a bat, flew towards a chair and sat down. Both MILFS followed behind.

I stayed and watched once more. Impressed for the hundredth time on how MILFS are so superior to other girls. And if they aren't milfs then I just have to make them one. Watching as the sun began to set I flew back outside, my eyes wandered around my new safe haven and I sighed.

"Well then. I have so much work to do...people to possibly kill and women to gather" I open my status screen and frown. I needed to focus on many things but I also have a harem to focus on. Plus the fact that the Will of the World seemed to have given someone a treasure.

I had a lot of troubles...

"Might as well use the summoning floor" Flying back inside I watch many of my girls stare in awe, some blush others try and look away but I just continue to walk up the floors. I watched as new girls were seen in the living floor and the gaming floor ect.

I step into the summoning altar and I watch the beautiful large altar in the middle of the entire floor. The altar looked mysterious, I let out a wry smile.

Walking into the Summoning Floor I open my Altar and watch as a purple prompt screen appears in front of me.

[Would you like a Summoning Altar tutorial?]

"Yes" I had maybe 20 minutes until I was forced to go to the observation room.

[The Summoning Altar allows the use of Companion tokens which allow you to either summon 1 super-powered or 2 non-but potential powered summons]

[Each time you summon someone you gain 1 Summoning Point, once you reach 10 summoning points you will be able to summon a stronger summon with a higher potential rank]

"That's...that's actually reasonable. So, either 1 super powered summon or two non-but potential super-powered summon" I thought about what I needed. Currently I didn't really need to have another super powered woman, I had Mavis, Chichi and probably the MILF and daughter dual.

"Use the companion token to summon 2 non-powered summons' ' I admitted it, I didn't need one super powered summon, Mavis would be more than strong enough to support me. What I needed was loyal summons and knowing that summons at least had 25 Affection, loyalty and Obedience when first summoned I knew that they wouldn't go against me.

As I watched the white summoning circle appear I watched as two women slowly began to appear in front of me. I flexed my body which caused my Draconic wings to vanish.

I didn't exactly want to scare them, looking towards the clock I could see it was maybe around 5 minutes of the twenty I could spend in this room without being bothered.

As I watched the light slowly vanish two women in tight leather suits appeared, both looked extremely thicc just from the outlines of the tits, hips and as I walked around the summoning altar I glanced at their aas's.

Pretty fucking great. One of the cat women had black hair while the other had silver hair, as they opened their eyes they stared at me and I just stared back.

"What did the system tell you?" I asked curiously. I knew what chichi was told but what about these two women who looked a lot like Catwomen and Black Cat from DC.

Fuck...fuck now that I think about that the System was summoning fictional characters..

[No, these worlds exist I just bring the women from either world destroying events that happens in the multiverse or when they're about to die and thus I save them and use them as summoning companions]

Do other people have summoning tokens?

[No. You are the first to summon and use the summoning altar...in fact I may have forg-]

[Master the World Will attempted to hold this title back as such I was able to unlock it given that it was supposed to be given to you in the first place]

2B's voice started talking over the World's Will since it was technically my representative for the World Will.

[Ding! You are the first to summon and use the summoning altar]

[Ding! You have gained x2 summoning token and 2 summons skill books for summons]

[Ding! Summoner Title gained]

[Summoner Title]:Allows you to choose the gender of the summon. Allows the summon to have at least 1 weak skill

"I...we were saved from our world's about to be snapped out of existence. Our choices were either to serve you willingly or die" Catwomen started with a grim smile.

"We were also allowed to choose a weak skill so we were a bit stronger than what you know of us. Oh, right, we also know that they were considered fiction in this world" Black Cat stated as she stretched her body. She must be feeling relieved to survive whatever it is she survived.

"Mhm, alright then. You must know what I'm all about if the system already told you. Let's go we need to prepare" I quickly try to look away from the two sexy cat themed girls.

I then turn around and wave to the girls to follow me.

"Let's go, I'll explain everything later on" I state as I then walk towards the Observation floor.

====

A.N:

Time for a new volume, slice of life soon and new summoning waifus later on.

It's time to solidify which women are gonna be important to the story.

Most actual named women of different worlds will be important while the Ocs might not show up anymore cuz they're not as well known.

If ya want them further down the line then say so but for now its known characters 90% vrs the ocs 10%.

The heroes are Artoria Pendragon, Bulma, and Rumi Usigayama. Each will have strong skills plus other abilities given by the system.

==

 

As the two cat themed women followed me towards the observation floor they looked around seemingly impressed for some reason. I opened the large doors and entered the observation floor.

There I saw Mavis who now looked clean sitting on a large throne like chair, looking around I could tell that there were massive chairs all around the floor. Hundreds no, more like thousands of chairs were on the floor. Each of them had a [Wife] golden prompt screen floating above it. Currently both Chichi and Mavis are currently my only wives.

The rest of my girls were Lover's and some were slaves.

As I stepped forward a large throne stood in the far distance, standing proudly above all the other chairs. Raising an eyebrow I will bring my draconic wings into existence causing both cat girls to gasp at the sight of the violet-black colored wings.

I then fly towards my throne, sitting down on it I get myself comfortable.

Looking at the various unused thrones I closed my eyes, summoning small comfortable chairs for the currently powered girls.

[Super-Powered Harem Girls]:

[Rank Lover]:Helen Parr - Elastagirl

[Rank Lover]:Violet Parr - Invisiblegirl

[Rank Wife]:Chichi

[Rank Wife]:Mavis

[Rank Lover]:Felicia Hardy

[Rank Lover]:Selina Kyle

"Alright, so I have brought you girls here to prepare a group to go out of the dungeon and conquer more dungeons around us" I state as I bring up a map of the state of California.

"Were here" I pointed at a small city within California, pointing at the other Dungeons surrounding us. I recognize 3 dungeons nearby.

"These 3 dungeons are way too close to our home base. We'll have to go there and fight the dungeon boss, and thus I have chosen to bring you 6 to this dungeon as a way to get to know each other and to conquer the dungeon" I say blunty since I did want to get to know them.

Get to know them intimately.

Chichi and Mavis who were currently whispering to each other ignored what I said but I knew they would follow me after i literally took their virginities and fucking them unconsciousness.

"Okay, but we can bring another girl with us?" Helen asked respectfully. I nodded and Helen then turned towards her daughter and the two girls began to talk to each other.

Meanwhile Felicia and Selina were just watching, a bit surprised by the wings, the Dungeon and well everything that was happening...

===

Meanwhile on another side of the state...

The world decided it needed someone to fight against the already growing Dungeon Lord Kuro.

It decided to summon heroes and explain what Kuro was doing to desperate girls.

Of course exaggerating was a necessary thing to do or else these heroines won't be willing to fight Kuro. As the World Will prepared to summon the heroine, Artoria Pendragon accidentally used less mana than necessary causing it to summon additional heroines.

Watching as 3 women appeared, the world decided that this was a far better plan than what it previously had.

Artoria Pendragon, Bulma and Rumi Usagiyama.

"Where am I- '' Before Atoria could ask, information flooded into her brain. She was now a human once again or well a Draconic Human with all its benefits without the weaknesses. She also now had basic information about her teammates, Bulma Briefs a genius inventor who in the future has somehow created a Time Machine, although she is a human with her intelligence given time she would create powerful armors, weapons and many more great inventions.

And finally Rumi Usigayama aka Mirko, a heroine from a world where Heroes are more well known with humans having incredible powers called Quirks. She has a quirk called Rabbit which gives her massive boosts to her strength, body and other power's.

Raising her sword she frowned. Excalibur was turned into a powerful Magical Weapon with the concept of Victory instead of her Noble Phantasm. Of course her sword was still incredibly powerful.

[Excalibur:Sword of Promised Victory][Rank ??]

The sword was forged using many different concepts. One of such concepts was the Concept of Victory. The sword allows whoever is worthy, to be given Promised Victory.

+ 20 Destiny

+ God's Strength

+ God's Stamina

+ God's Mana

Effect 1:[EXCALIBUR]

Using 2 Destiny points which recharge 1 destiny point per 3 hours, allows the wielder to gain an enormous amount of power, speed, defense and senses. The sword charges a massively strong beam of energy which has the concept of Victory in the beam of energy thus causing a massive amount of power dealing 10x critical damage against the enemy.

+ 10,000% ATK temporary

+ 10,000% Magick Damage temporary

+ 2,000% Defense temporary

[Effect 2]:The Round Table

The round table grabs different versions of the wielder and summons them into the world to fight for the wielder. Each Knight of the Round Table is summoned and made to fight the enemy.

Each Member is 1.5 stat points below the wielder.

Each member has 100% DEF, ATK, Magick Defense and ATK.

Cost:4 destiny energy

As Artoria looked at her new sword she frowned. She didn't know why the will of the world summoned her with weaker abilities and a human instead of a servant but she didn't care. She had a way to get her wish even if it's not from the grail. Time Travel is such a touchy topic that she would rather not think.

She also wore pretty powerful armor, each piece which wasn't named, gave her +25 points in all of her status points. Although she felt weak she at least knew she had potential to grow as strong if not stronger then her past Servant self.

As she stood up getting her bearings she looked towards her new companions against this evil dungeon lord person. Of course she wouldn't take the World Will's word for certain, many 'evil' people turned out either to not have bad intentions, be good but have actual desires, or they were truly evil and were going to be cleansed by her holy sword.

Looking around the abandoned building she could tell that this used to be a fairly beautiful apartment before the World began to rank up and monsters. Dungeons and more creatures that shouldn't have been known by humans were being created.

The world will was extremely scary but with the information she had she knew that the World Will couldn't exactly take away someone's abilities or system. The World needed people to grow stronger to fight other worlds in case they wish to devour Earth. And thus strong and evil people were tolerated but an overpowered evil person wasn't.

Kuro is currently the strongest human in the rankings not because of his levels which if he leveled up would make him stronger, no its because he was the first of many things. The first to kill a monster, the first to obtain a powerful weapon, the first to kill a Dungeon Boss, the first to obtain the help of a powerful ally.

Artoria had her work cut out for herself but as a King she knew that her responsibility was something she would carry by herself but with these strong women maybe she could work with them.

===

A.N:

And time for the 'heroines' to be introduced.

Artoria Pendragon

Rumi Usigayama

Bulma

More will arrive but later, time for slice of life and other stuff to happen lol.

Mini-boss's about to be deployed.

==

As Artoria waited for Rumi aka Mirko and Bulma to wake up she decided to see how strong the monsters were. As she stepped outside she slashed a nearby goblin towards the floor.

With a single swing of her sword she was able to destroy the goblin, cutting it into pieces instantly and with no resistance.

25 points in stats was strong, she noted. As she looked around for a more worthy foe she heard a yell, a cry for help.

She leaped into the air and searched with a frown. As she did she saw a large man rushing towards a fallen boy. As she blitz towards a larger monster she raised her sword and slashed downwards slicing the monster in half.

Seeing the two men, a flood of information entered her brain. Mr Incredible and his son are two superheroes, husband of Elastagirl and father of violet parr.

Both were strong, incredibly so but seeing as Elastagirl and Violet are a part of Kuro's harem it seems she can use them.

"Hello, Mr Incredible" Artoria stated as she gave a bow. She thanked Gaia for having armor covering her entire body in case this went wrong.

By her [Analysis] skill Mr Incredibles strength stat should be under 30 points which is already incredibly powerful. But his other stats were around 10 points each. A sad but true, truth. She looked at the son and knew that his stat was above 25 for AGI but low for every other stat.

It seems their powers focused on Super Strength and Super Speed which would have been powerful when humans weren't awakening magic and stats and stuff.

"Yes...that's my hero name how did-?" Bob asked, confused since he was in civilian clothes and he didn't exactly use his strength completely when fighting the monster that he and dash both came across.

"It doesn't matter" Artoria states calmly, she needed to finish this quickly before the others woke up. She knew that at the very least Rumi, aka a Hero, wouldn't like the idea of sending two people off to fight one of the strongest groups, Kuro's group, in the world.

Mavis, daughter of the strongest Vampire. Dracula and now wife to Kuro. He would absolutely throw hands with the Will of the World.

Mavis being a demi-goddess due to the amount of worship that Dracula gets and even now in the modern day he's still one of the monsters that are stated to lurk around in the dark.

Dracula, God of Monsters, Fear and Madness. A newly ascended God but a God motherless.

"I have seen another Mrs.Incredible that way" She pointed at the way towards the school.

"She is currently with her daughter at the school" Artoria stated causing Mr.Incredible to nod. Dash stood up and grabbed his fathers arm about to super speed towards the school.

"You shouldn't use your power's to get there, the Monsters are slowly growing stronger or gaining back their strength. I'd be a shame if you get killed by a higher level monster while speeding to the school" Artoria warned them which once again got a nod from both men.

Seeing this Artoria then sheathed her sword back into its sheath she jumped and jumped, and ran towards the group. Jumping into the room she attempted to land as quietly as she could but she looked and saw Rumi aka Mirko standing and looking over the window.

Monsters roaming around, dead bodys piling everywhere. Everything looked like an apocalyptic level event that seemingly caused massive amounts of damage to the city.

Rumi turned back and stared at Artoria. She clenched and unclenched her fists. She then ignored her and turned back to stare at the destruction.

"I can't believe this. Were we going to try and fight some random teenager instead of helping humanity?" Rumi asked as she clenched her fists in anger. A hero, a hero like her, would rather fight the monsters and try and protect the people even if they weren't her people to protect.

"..." Bulma stayed silent, she currently still had a bunch of capsules since she never left them alone since going out on adventures. Plus, she had weapons that she could use and her cars and ships were still undamaged which was great.

But Bulma admittedly didn't want to go against fucking Draculas daughter. She sure as hell now knows that Dracula and Mavis have an incredibly friendly relationship. So if they targetted her husband then they would be targetted by Dracula a fucking God. A newly born one from the informatiom given to her, but a fucking hundred year's is new?!

Bulma was about to just grab her things and leave to try and survive on her own while leveling up. She knew that if she leveled up and conquered a dungeon then she would probably be able to survive by herself until she finds a way to leave this world and return or make a pathway from her world to this one.

Her world was named Dragon Ball Earth 669 and she was merely one bulma in a whole multiverse of different bulma's. At least she now knew that multiverse theory was correct and not some sort of hoax.

But she couldn't leave, it seemed that the World Will foresaw something like this happening.

So she made it so that if they left the mission they are on then they would be weakened exponentially. Even if the World Will was considered a baby compared to other worlds, the Will still watched humans and learned from them.

Although it didn't learn too much of the bad it did learn much to help it through its current state.

Artoria didn't really care about the mission; her current goal was to grow strong and create her kingdom once again. A more powerful kingdom that won't betray her, as she stared at her new teammates she knew she had to assert herself as leader.

Or else she wouldn't be able to make the decisions she wanted to make for this group. Looking back at her previous 'masters'. She knew that she should be considered Alter-Saber or Alter Artoria but due to the World's Will ability she was able to keep herself in a state of Saber-Alter. Where she wasn't as evil as her Alter counterpart but she wasn't as good as her Saber counterpart.

She was a mix of the two. And currently although she wished to help the people it was mostly so that she could use them to start her new kingdom. The kingdom of Excalibur. A kingdom that will always win and never be defeated. A kingdom of Promised Victory.

She turned towards her three teammates and rested her hand on her sword.

"Yes we will help but for now we must grow stronger to compete against Dungeon Lord Kuro" Artoria stated.

Rumi frowned as she continued to stare at the destroyed city. They were currently a few cities away from the Dungeon Lord.

But with their stats they would arrive within days if they pushed themselves due to having to rest and fight monsters in between traveling.

But for now they needed to gather class fragments to then gain a powerful class to level up. Then they would have more power and the current thing that they need is power.

"Fine but who's gonna be the leader of this little group?" Rumi questioned as she finally turned to face them. Rumi had checked her stats once she and Bulma killed a goblin mostly to see if this was real and that this wasn't just the work of a quirk being used on her.

She had been on a chase for a villain when she vanished and reappeared here and since the status screen worked she gained two titles, one was Hero which boosted her stats when doing a heroic task and another a Player. Humans of this world don't need the title because they are born on the world so they already have the status screen. It was merely dormant.

But summoned beings like them need to have a title because they don't belong to this world and this would be the same as 'kidnapping' from her world's perspective if her world had a will of its own.

Spoiler alert it didn't have one.

3