Chapter 11 – Boss fight
50 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As we regrouped I began to grope and tease Helen, Garnet and Gwen. I couldn't stop myself from grabbing her phat ass, her large ass drew me in and I almost just fucked her their and then. But I stopped myself, ever since I tasted and devoured Mavis, Chichi and Helen. I've now had a desire to fuck every girl in my harem and the next time I went back I would level myself up and then fuck my girls.

"Anyways, I think that's the boss" I pointed towards a large Lizardman wearing intimidating armor and holding onto a sword.

"Yep~" Mavis smirked as she stared at the Lizardmen.

[Ding! Do you wish to fight the Lizardmen?]

A blue prompt screen appeared in front of them, I quickly pointed at the weaker members of the team.

"Felicia, Selina, Priyanka, and Gwen stay out here. I don't want you in the fight because you will get hurt. You as well Kim, you are all merely a bit above human levels even if you leveled up" I wave towards my human girls or at least girls without super powers.

Kim frowned but nodded her head. She had seen how strong Mavis was and without super powers she wouldn't even be able to protect herself so she accepted. She grabbed the other girl's arm and dragged them off to hide or else they would bring Kuro down.

"Alright then. Now, Mavis and Chichi, you two will thank the Boss and Helen, Violet and Garnet will attack the boss whenever you get the chance. I will fly above it and try to attack the boss from above since it doesn't look like he can fly" [Great Sage] had helped me come up with this basic plan. [Great Sage] aka the next 2B.

"Alright~"

"...!"

"Okay"

"Sure"

Mavis, Chichi, Garnet and Helen all answered having already faced different types of threats so they weren't too scared. I willed my wings into the open. Holding onto my sword my girls also began to prepare.

[Ding! Do you wish to fight the I+ rank mini-boss [Lizardman]?]

Yes.

Pressing the Yes prompt screen, I selected who would be in this battle. Most of all the superpowered women would be in this fight since even one of them would be able to bring something to the table and be able to fight the Boss or well the mini-boss.

Soon a pop up screen of the boss's stats showed up in front of them. The blue screen looked extremely ominous.

==

Name:N/A

Race:Lizardman

Tier - 1

Level - 5

Rank:I+

HP:100,000

Attack:10,000

Def:5000

Skills:

[Slash](Active)

Causes 20% chance to cause 'bleed' and 'stun', has a chance to summon the Dragon's Revenge, a massive dragon appears and fights the enemies for 1 minute. Dragon has 10k HP and 10k Def.

[Enhance](Passive)

The boss uses a boosting skill that enhances HP/ATK/DEF by a factor of 1. Once enraged uses up a large amount of life force to multiply it by a factor of 10.

[Summon:Lizard]

Summons 10 Level 3 lizards to fight every 1 minute

==

Staring at the blue floating prompt screens I let out a wry smile, although my skills that I currently hold do a massive amount of damage plus my Harem power which gave me a massive boost of power.

15% equals 5 girls.

Which currently means for my current 60 girls is 180% extra power. But! I didn't have an actual active skill since I used up my skill books for 2B...something that I don't regret.

[Hmph!]

Haha...anyways but with my Final Flash and my boost abilities I should be able to cause a large amount of damage. Unlike the first boss that I fought with Chichi this boss isn't weakened and is a Tired boss although weak.

Should I use my status points...?

Yep! I should.

[Status Screen]

[Name]:Kuro Hernandez

[Age]:15

[Gender]:Male

[Title]:[Press to Expand]

[Perks]:Slave crest, Stud

[Class]:N/A

[Tier]:0

[Level]:13

[Exp]:0/3000

[HP]:47/47

[SP]:47/47

[KI]:75/75

[MP]:20/20

[DE]:94/94

[Sexual Prowess]:25

--

Attributes:

[Strength] - 4 + 0.6 = 4.6 + 1.5 = 6.1

[Endurance] - 3 + 0.2 = 3.2 + 1.5 = 4.7

[Constitution] - 3 + 0.2 = 3.2 + 1.5 = 4.7

[Agility] - 3 + 1.5= 4.5

[Intelligence] - 2

[Wisdom] - 1

[Luck] - 5

[Charisma] - 3 + 0.5 = 3.5

Status Point:0.9

Adding my stats to my physical and my charisma because I'm petty. I closed my eyes as a golden aura surrounded my body for some odd reason. I then toggled on my Harem perk which boosted my power by 180%

[180% Boost]

HP:84

SP:84

KI:336

DE:168

Strength:6.1(10.98)

Endurance:4.7(8.46)

Agility:4.5(8.1)

Constitution:4.7(8.46)

I've used up most of my stat points from leveling up and I've activated my Harem Boost which also gave a boost to my girls. They looked surprised and then turned to me after what I could guess was seeing the Harem Perk gains.

"Well then. Let's start" I confidently flew into the sky, Mavis and Chichi nodded and rushed towards the boss.

It was now time to fight the boss. Our first boss fight since the other one was incredibly weakened. As we accepted, Violet, Helen and Garnet each began to move away to use their own skills. Violet turned invisible since she created force fields she would protect those who would be close to being killed.

Helen would grab others when she could to either save them or help them by throwing them up in the air in case they were about to be hit so they could counter attack and various other ways to help since she didn't have much strength.

Mavis, Chichi and Garnet each were powerful both physically and mentally so they each ran forward and began to attack the boss.

Due to being in a party everyone could see the skills that my girls were using.

[Martial Arts] for Chichi whose power, speed and defense was amped up by quite a bit a very powerful skill which was graded as such though I couldn't see it. Even then, I could just ask for it but I didn't care if my girls grew more powerful; it only meant I had to step up and work even harder to protect them.

Mavis activated a sort of transformation skill called [Darkness Transformation] which gave her a black and violet aura, the skill had leveled up and now it was much stronger. She gained a massive increase in defense, power, speed and mostly every physical stat. Plus the fact that she gained sub skills which allowed her to fly for a bit, shooting out a much stronger version of her dark blasts.

Garnet had already a powerful body due to being a Gem, her gauntlets appeared in her hands as she rushed the boss, the three girls seperated and attacked the boss from different angles. Mavis from the front, Chichi from the side and Garnet from the back.

I would attack from above.

The Lizardman gripped his sword and slashed downwards causing the ground to crack and break. He then raised his other free hand and summoned the 10 Level 3 lizardman, Mavis punched 2 of them into the sky where I then sliced them up. Garnet just dragged the rest off and Helen and Violet helped kill them while Chichi and Mavis kept the boss busy.

Should I use a Final Flash?

[No. Use that later on master, for now just give support and continue to attack the boss from the sky]

Listening to 2B I gathered Dragon Ki into my fist and shot it down. The Dragon Fist amplified my defense and attack ability for 2 minutes so I took this chance to fly down and attack the boss alongside my girls.

Mavis, Garnet, Chichi and Helen rushed forward and the five of us began to gang up on the boss, although our attacks were causing minor damage it still added up.

Mavis gathered a large amount of dark enhanced energy into her hands, she rushed forward and shot the blast at the Boss. The Lizardmen slashed the blast in half but got hit by Garnet and Chichi's attack.

"OOO ARRRR" the Lizardmans sword then glows a bright red, he swings it at Mavis but I fly down there and block the sword. My sword fails to support the powerful blow but I gather dragon Ki and throw a weak but fast [Dragon Fist] at the Lizardman knocking him back. Flying back up, Mavis jumps back to gather more dark energy.

"Tough bastard" Mavis muttered with a dark smile as a dark aura began to surround her. She at first wanted to just toy around with the boss for a bit but she decided against it.

[Dark Empowerment]

Being given a massive boost in power I glance at the skill used. Dark empowerment empowers us and gives us a massive increase in all stats. Garnet, Chichi, Helen and Violet each then understand what's happening.

"Fuck him up!" Mavis curses as she begins to launch blast after blast of Dark energy towards the boss.

The boss summons 10 more level 3 lizardmen which die instantly but at least protect him for a bit.

3rd POV:

Kuro shot a powerful beam of Ki towards the boss, a long string of red prompt screens with the damage written above the boss's head.

The black haired goth girl, Mavis, began to launch a massive ball of dark energy towards the boss causing an insane amount of damage.

[HP:80,000/100,000]

After a few minutes of fighting the boss they had lowered the boss down by 20 thousand HP!

"We need to hurry this up before the boss begins to increase its strength" Kuro shouted as he flew down and grabbed onto an asian black haired beautiful woman who blushed a bit as he flew out of the Boss's range.

The girls who were a part of his harem nodded and began to send even more devastating and powerful attacks towards the Lizardman Boss.

Mavis lunged forward alongside Chichi and Garnet who then used up various different skills to try and kill the boss before it did anything stupid like trying to use up its life force to fucking multiply its power.

Chichi's silver aura surrounded her as she threw powerful punches at the boss's back, each punch causing a shockwave to push back the level three summoned lizardmen that were summoned. These lizardmen would then fight Helen and Violet while the three main fighters would attack the boss.

Seconds turned into minutes, minutes turned into hours and soon the Lizardman was forced to multiply its power by 10 this meant that fighting the boss was easy and also difficult with the increased stats.

The Boss's health points had lowered down to 14,000 of 100,000. When the lizardman couldn't hurt them and their attacks did minor damage due to the high defense of the mini-boss.

Of course it 'felt' like hours have passed since the battle began but in reality it's barely been an hour of fighting. The girls and Kuro had begun to fight aggressively, Violet used her shields much more to protect the gang while Helen grabbed them when they were about to get hit causing all of them to not lose much health points.

Soon, Kuro used a massive beam of Ki to shoot the boss into the sky which allowed everyone to throw their attacks at the boss dealing immense damage to it.

And soon the boss's health reached its limits, the red bar of health above the boss's head reached 0 causing them to smile. Due to their enhanced stats, Helen and Violet were tired but Chichi, Mavis, and Garnet weren't even sweating as much as them.

[Ding! You have killed an I+ rank boss]

[Ding! You have gained 1 platinum chest, you have gained 2500 EXP, 35 silver coins and 1 Epic rank core]

Checking the rewards, Kuro nodded his head. The girls decided to give all the chests to Kuro to try and see if he could barter with the system for skills and...he was able to. One platinum for 2 common ranked skills which allowed the girls to gain a defensive and a running away skill.

With this amount though, he was also able to gain a new powerful skill.

With the help of [Great Sage] aka 2B he was able to choose a skill he desired.

And that skill was...

[God of War Transformation][Legendary][Level - 1][0%]

Transform into the God of War himself. Gain 5000% increase all physical stats. Gain a 1000% defense and Divine energy. Gain 1 divine point each 10 seconds to use the God of Wars skills while transformed. Divine points can reach up to 100 MAX. Can last for 3 hours.

Cooldown:24 hours

Skill 1:

[God of War]:Wrathful Aura

Cause all enemies to feel a sense of dread, fear, and various other status effects to cause the enemy to make mistakes while fighting the God of War, Kuro.

Cost:10 Divine Poins

Skill 2:

[God of War]:Dimensional Slice

Cut through dimensions itself and teleport to any world without causing damage to the barriers between worlds.

Cost:100 divine points.

Skill 3:

[God of War]:God's Followers

As the God of War Kuro can summon up to 10 Battle Warriors to fight his enemies, each battle warrior is as strong as an I+ ranked boss.

Cost:50 divine points

[Why is the Master choosing Legendary skills?] 2B asked although she already knew why.

"I need the strength to face anyone and although the skill doesn't specifically state it this will help if I need to fight any overly strong boss. Plus my girls didn't say they had to know what I chose" Kuro stated as he moved alongside his girls, currently he was trying to amass strength ever since he heard about the universe's that existed outside of their own world and since he currently didn't know if they were protected by the System or not he didn't wanna be weak or be weak when he went to this new world.

Kuro needed to be strong for himself and for his girls.

"Alright lets see how many of these mini-boss's exist within this dungeon"

===

There were in fact 2 other mini-bosses but due to their strength they were able to defeat them after fighting for a bit.

It was 6 in the morning when they arrived and it was now 1 in the afternoon. Most of that was trying to find where the mini boss even was.

[Ding! You have slain an I+ ranked Boss]

[Ding! You have gained 2500 EXP, 1 Gold chest, 30 silver coins and 1 Epic ranked boss core]

[Ding! You have slain an I+ Ranked Boss]

[Ding! You have gained 2000 EXP, 1 Gold chest, and 20 silver coins and 1 Epic ranked boss core]

Everyone received their chest reward and everything else as they continued on to find the boss of the dungeon or to find the next mini-boss.

[Ding! You are entering the Lair of the Ancient Orc a G ranked boss]

[This Ancient Orc's mother once forced herself on a weakened and dying Dragon in ancient times and thus the Ancient Orc has the bloodline of an Orc and Dragon]

[Would you like to fight this boss?]

Name:Nana

Race:Half Orc/Half Dragon

Tier - 3(Weakened)

Level - 20(Weakened)

Rank:G(Weakened)

HP:1.5 million

Attack power:45 thousand

Def:15,000

Skills:

[Draconic Bloodline](Passive)

An Orc-Dragon who was cursed by a Dragon before dying but still has some benefits of a dragon.

+ 1 million HP

+ 5 thousand defense

+ draconic Energy

[Dragon's Sun Breath]

Concentrating on the sun, gain the ability to shoot out powerful breaths if the Sun likes fire.

Cooldown:1 hour

[Dragon's Shockwave]

Stamp on the floor and cause everyone to fall onto the ground due to the shockwave.

+ 25% damage per person falling

+ 10% defense per person falling

Cooldown:2 minutes

[Flight](Passive)

Allows you to fly.

As they checked the stats of the Orc/Dragon hybrid, Kuro frowned while Mavis grinned.

"This'll be fun~" Mavis shouted she had learned a new skill which most of the girls chose to learn.

Limit Break. A common skill that allows you to use more power than you have for a limited time.

Thus the girls would be able to fight the Orc/Dragon.

Kuro sighed, he supposed he should use his God of War Transformation he had spent quite a bit to get compared to the girls who got either common or rare skills with the Platinum chest.

Pressing yes on the button, Kuro slowly began to slip into the transformation state.

====

Name:Nana

Race:Half Orc/Half Dragon

Tier - 3(Weakened)

Level - 20(Weakened)

Rank:G(Weakened)

HP:1.5 million

Attack power:45 thousand

Def:15,000

Skills:

[Draconic Bloodline](Passive)

An Orc-Dragon who was cursed by a Dragon before dying but still has some benefits of a dragon.

+ 1 million HP

+ 5 thousand defense

+ draconic Energy

[Dragon's Sun Breath]

Concentrating on the sun, gain the ability to shoot out powerful breaths if the Sun likes fire.

Cooldown:1 hour

[Dragon's Shockwave]

Stamp on the floor and cause everyone to fall onto the ground due to the shockwave.

+ 25% damage per person falling

+ 10% defense per person falling

Cooldown:2 minutes

[Flight](Passive)

Allows you to fly.

===

Kuro POV:

The boss was extremely weakened, something that I found greatly reassuring. Although Mavis, Chichi, and Garnet as well as myself were all powerful, I don't know how we can stand up to this boss monster if it weren't weakened. Even its health, defense and attack power were weakened. But this was still a Tiered monster. Something so strong that it was weakened.

[God of War Transformation]

An incredibly powerful skill that allowed me to taste what the Divine has, at least a fraction of said power. This skill was...more. The concept of transforming into another GREATER being of MYSELF was...a doozy to grab at. I could feel that this state was basically like a transformation skill, like my Dungeon Lord's Power.

The transformation didn't even need me to say the name of the skill. I could just slip into it or tap into the power instantly. But, being the drama queen that I am, I would go through the transformation since it would seriously be cool.

"Alright then. This time I'll be the one taking the hits, you girls use all your skills and attack the boss. We'll weaken her and see if the [Slave Crest] works on her" I shout as I slowly slip into the [God of War:Transformation]. I felt myself elevated, as if everything that made, well me, became so much MORE.

But even then, I was stopped before I made the full ascent and I stood tall, my hair having taken a bloody red color. My body seemed to increase in muscle mass and grow...bigger. Literally and conceptually...it was...something. The feeling of not being mortal was something that couldn't be explained in words...it was like having eaten shit and then suddenly you eat a burger but you can't eat all of it because you can't and will never be able to afford it. Something like that.

WOOOOOSH~

A large gust of wind began to surround me, I didn't get afraid because I knew this was just a step into the transformation. A red divine aura surrounded me next as I began to step into the sky, a powerful aura exploded from my body as my body grew in size. My hair began to turn into a bloody red color, and my own concept of well Kuro became more. My name had power, just like how my current body was filled with the power of a God.

As my aura began to transform my clothes and sword I flew towards the Orc/Dragon hybrid who now looked interested. She let out a roar, though God's and Dragons are said to be amongst the strongest in history...

Among many throughout history, be it fictional or in real life, everyone has agreed that the large and powerful Dragons, be it the different versions throughout the world, the Dragons are one of the strongest beings in each and every world.

Thus, the Dragon didn't seem to fear my divine presence as much as a weaker hybrid would have. The orc mentality caused it to not be weary of stronger opponents...meaning she's a dumb bitch.

I wasn't stronger than her but I could throw some powerful hits and lower her health down while my girls began to fight against this hybrid.

By then I'll enslave her and have a sexy large orc-dragon woman as my slave, something that really tickled my fancy.

"Alright, I'll be the 'tank' and take advantage of my high defense. You girls use your deadiler and stronger skills. It doesn't matter if you can't attack afterwards, we just need to bring her down low enough to use the [Slave Crest] on her" I started with a voice of authority that I didn't have beforehand. I liked it.

Seeing them nod I took into the air and flew towards the Hybrid Boss, Nana. She just glared at me and flew towards me, my eyes widened as I was punched in the face before I could even react to her flying, being punched in the face and being hurt as much as I am right now made me realize that I was still a teenager even as the pain was turned down due to 2B and even as my face didn't even seem fazed I was internally crying.

I mean this hurt like a bitch but as seconds passed the pain subsided and I could finally stop acting like a bitch. Staring into her eye's I just looked 'disappointed'. I also now realize why main characters banter with their enemies.

[180% Boost] + [God of War Transformation]

HP:5490

SP:4230

KI:15,975

DE:8460

Strength:6.1(10.98)(549)

Endurance:4.7(8.46)(423)

Agility:4.5(8.1)(405)

Constitution:4.7(8.46)(423)

Plus with my stats being as huge as they currently are. Though I didn't know my defense like Nana did, I did know that it was pretty high since the damage that I received was in the hundreds. My passive regeneration was already healing slowly but it was healing.

"Im disappointed" I muttered as I quickly threw a barrage of punches following the advice that 2B is giving me by using my vision as a way to get ways to hit the opponent and knock them away from me.

I also had the summoned warriors that I could summon each being as powerful as an I+ ranked boss, something powerful compared to normal monsters and people but compared to this boss?

They might as well be random monsters ready to be killed by this kind of boss monster.

Thank god I had the Lizard title that gave me a boost for attacking dragons and although this boss wasn't a Full dragon it was still at the very least half a dragon.

Lunging towards the boss I quickly began to throw a fast and powerful barrage of punches each one hitting with the strength of my 500 stat points in Strength.

Powerful shockwaves pushed away everyone near the battle causing Mavis, Chichi and Garnet to grab onto the other girls in case they were thrown into the sky.

"So that's God?" Gwen asked as she watched the battle rage on. She was numbed of course being a magic user she had seen quite a bit of things such as Ben's watch which was an overpowered item capable of defeating everyone and anyone given that the aliens actually would want to fight.

"Probably, I can feel the divine power he has so maybe Deity not God. At least not in his current state" Mavis stated like a teacher teaching her students on the subject of Godhood when she herself was a Demi-god. But she could sense Divine or God energy, and currently she could sense the energy within him but it wasn't permanent it was just like her transformation which allowed her a restricted amount of god energy which brought her stats to new heights.

"Comparing this to an actual God like my father is like comparing an ant to the universe" Mavis admitted which caused many of the girls to glance at her.

"W-who's your father?" Violet timidly asked as she continued to support the shield around everyone, allowing them to chat while craters were being formed around them by the 'God' and a powerful Boss class monster.

"Dracula God-King of the Monster Pantheon. Don't worry he doesn't or won't take offense to the monsters rising up, only those who he has under his command are part of his pantheon. He's the oldest and strongest vampire to exist, until I fully grow!" Mavis stated pridefully as she puffed up her massive chest.

I threw the boss towards the ground, with my enhanced strength I could literally punch a mountain into space...okay not really but I could punch one into the sky while destroying it.

"Dragon Fist" I muttered as a powerful, now even more real dragon emerged from my fist and towards the boss. The powerful aura surrounding the dragon let out an immense pressure causing the ground to shake and crack as the dragon flew and shot into the body of the Orc-Dragon hybrid.

[Ding! You have caused a major amount of damage!]

"Roa Aaaaa Rrrrr" Nana tanked the hit without losing too much health, barely 3%. She launched herself forward flying towards me. She punched me, my face hurt a lot but as I was punched into one of the buildings I just thanked Gwen, Bonnie and Garnet for taking care of the students who worked in this college.

I could feel that something was broken, probably my nose, but either way I flew out of the hole. I didn't need my wings since I could naturally fly in this transformed state.

It's been 2 minutes since the fight started. 120 seconds have passed meaning 12 divine points were earned. I needed to use about 60 points for the 2 skills that I could use, the summoning skill for the I+ followers and the Wrathful aura.

Fuck it.

"Wrathful Aura '' Using the 10 divine points I flew straight towards the enemy and unleashed my wrathful aura. Various negative effects were thrown towards Nana. The hybrid boss was able to resist a few but others such as [Stun], [Weaken], and [Stutter]. For boss's like Nana, [Stutter] was deadly. For one it meant that she would be forced to stutter when using her skills

Boss's had one rule that for some reason they always followed. That was to shout their skills, something that I've also taken a liking to. If this was before the world went to shit people would have been laughing at me but now? Now, when power was something desired to survive the future? Shouting your skills meant you held power. At least this is what I believe is happening since the [Stutter] was called a Major Debuff for this boss.

Of course, this was a theory that I came to conclusion with the help of 2B's weakened but still rather overpowered capabilities since she IS a powerful and my first Legendary rank skill.

Throwing a powerful punch towards her I was able to further stop her from using her skill by making sure she couldn't say her skills even with the major debuff [Stutter]. I didn't want to take any chances. Plus this was a way to allow my girls to join in the fight.

"C'mon! She can't use her skills so dodge her attacks and use your skills!" I shouted as I watched Nana stand up from the ground. She glared at me, a type of fury that I saw on anime characters. She let out a loud roar but her skill wasn't used since she paused mid roar.

I let a smile grow on my face as I began to channel some more Ki into my [Dragon Fist], equipment skill, gathering the Dragon Ki which was now in the thousands allowed me to further bring the 'Dragon' to life. This meant the power behind the dragon fist would grow to new heights while im this transformation state.

Gathering the dragon Ki into my hand I followed what 2B was telling me to do:

[Remember to make the 'intent' of the dragon an offense 'intent'. Being a 'God' your 'Intent' will do far more than when others would do the same as you] 2B explained with the limited information she gained from the [God of War:Transformation] skill. The legendary skill carried a lot of information but due to its level this was all she could pull from it.

[Form your dragon as real as you can possibly make it. Use all your Dragon Ki if necessary but also make sure the 'intent'. This is because your 'intent' as a God can allow the Dragon Fist, Dragon, to further grow in power which will cause the boss to lose even more health points!]

2B whispered as I began to form this 'intent' ; it was something that I didn't even know about until she told me. Intent meant what something would do, if I Intended for my sword to pierce space itself then it WILL because it was the Will of a God. And in this newly ranked world, God had a lot of power.

And currently, I could feel my strength was higher than a normal God should have had. For one, everyone was in a state of War. My domain was 'war' even if I didn't have the powers of a True God of War.

My 'intent' for my Dragon was to pierce everything. As I pulled back my hand, a beautiful red aura exploded around me as the dragon began to glow. I punched towards the boss, not withholding anything. My Ki was drained...

The dragon that I imagined was one that looked like Draig, one of the Heavenly Dragon Emperors only below the Dragon God of Domination, Great Red and the Ouroboros dragon, Ohpis the Infinite Dragon. When I tried to 'imagine' them I felt their eyes on me and although they couldn't move here to see me since the world was protected I had no doubt that I had pissed them off.

"ROOOAAARRR"

Name:Ddragi(Copy)

HP:100,000

Atk:250,000-500,000

Def:100,000

The dragon roared as it swam towards the boss, I watched as my punch landed on her. Blood dripped from her mouth as she fell onto her knee, she then got back up and let out a roar in pain and because she was now angry.

The Ddraig clone flew towards her at lightning quick level and attacked her. Due to Ddraig's health being so low her defense and attack power were enhanced. This was why this Ddraig clone had larger claws and teeth, Ddraig also carried larger and stronger scales filled with power.

Both dragons are imaginary and hybrid fights. I watched calmly though I did continue to look at my divine points that were slowly being filled up. 10 seconds for 1 divine point.

"Attack!" I shouted towards my girls who quickly threw their strong long range skills towards the boss while she was occupied with Ddraig.

"Whoa..." Gwen muttered as she looked at the fierce dragon that began to bite and claw at the Boss, a similar hybrid dragon. She could sense that the dragon was much stronger in terms of bloodline than her.

"Is...is that" On the other hand Kim who had watched a bit of High School DxD and she saw the 'Boosted Gear' a Longinus type gear that held the spirit of Ddraig one of the 2 Heavenly Dragon Emperor's.

Kim was flabbergasted...even if he was a God shouldn't his power be a little less extreme? Big G himself in the anime created the Sacred Gears and sealed the dragons within them...and Kuro had summoned or created something similar to that?

Mavis on the other hand just smirked. Due to being a Demi-goddess of Monsters, the daughter of the God-King of Monster's, she was able to get control and enhanced the Monster she gained control. The dragon that was used on her didn't have the 'intent' of the current Dragon.

So she was able to take control of the dragon from her Husband. And now? Seeing him in his transformed state she couldn't help but get a bit horny as she shot another powerful blast of darke energy towards the Dragons fighting.

 

2